News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

*pounces on snow in a warm hug* Melting snow.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

clever *giggles and licks saturns cheek and cuddles back* rawr ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*giggles from ticklish feeling from lick and picks up snow in a big bear hug* 
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*wags my tail happly, and hugs back,wile waiting for the next victom to come in the room to glomp and grin evily* hehehe who will be next

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

ME NEXT ME NEXT! -opens arms wide-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*runs and jumps into lolli arms* hug

Ons and Offs saturn

Teno

*Hugs Saturnschild again* Hey again. *smirks*

Lolli

-squeezes saturschild, snatches Teno- Mine. -cuddles both-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

WyldRanger

Teno

*tries to cuddle, but is stolen by Lolli*

Eep!

Lolli

Don't eep, this is good! -snuggles and smooches- It's aaalll good.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Teno

snow

Lolli

Oh, I say so. -gasps- Snowy! -cuddles hugely-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*grab both Lolli and snow into hug* spreading the love

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Group hug!

*hugs saturnschild, in accordance with the whole 'cuddle above' thing.  Army of ewok minions cuddle everybody else*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*is surprised by Ewok hugs at first but hugs saberblue for the chance from being hug by a Ewok* I always want to experience that. Thank you *cuddles more saberblue*

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*hugs the entire Cuddle place*  :-)

saturnschild

*cuddles closer to Xana in the huge cuddle wanting to steal cuddle from everybody else*

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*Despite always having a thing for my home planet of Neptune... and well, a life-long infatuation with Venus... circles slowly upon saturnschild... giving a big cozy cuddle once within arms reach... not feeling too strange giving a stranger a cuddle... after all she's sitting in the designated Cuddle Corner... and well... she's just too cute to not want to squeeze in a hug*
*See Pillory*

Phobetor

*Slips in and sees da lovely and mysterious Cynical and goes to him. Pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek and murmuring softly* If you will allow me the pleasure, Sir...*Wrapping her arms around him and giving him much hugs and cuddles, enjoying her cuddle time.*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Mordred

*frozen by this lovelyyyyyyy cuddle, decides to linger and give the Grape flavored Tootsie Pop an extra cuddle... promising not to bite... after such a lovely grape infused scent leaves me hypnotized*... mysterious, eh? Hmm, I like that! *grins, continuing to cuddle Grape*
*See Pillory*

Lolli

-runs in from The Shack, grabs GrapeTootsiePop from Cynical and nuzzles her nose against them both in turn- I love you, strangers!

-sneaks up to cuddle Saber, saturnschild and Xana as well-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*unsurprised by Lolli cuddle attack quickly lock Lolli into to a tight embraces* you can never sneak up on me. *gets into a nice comfortable cuddle with Lolli*

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*wraps arms about saturnschild and makes her feel welcome*