LostInTheMist's Smutty Plots (M for Any)

Started by LostInTheMist, March 16, 2023, 04:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Welcome to my page. This one is for smutty RPs. If you're looking for more serious RPs, you can check them out HERE.

These RPs are much more focused on the sex than the story. It's not to say there's no story there, or no story to be told, but the main focus of the RP is smut. Maybe it's better off as a one-shot, or a few scenes; maybe it'll become something longer in the telling.

While these are smut-focused, I'd still prefer a writer who can put up a few paragraphs, or at least one decent-sized paragraph every post. Sexy times are much more fun when they're descriptive. Not just "[Name] plunged his big [word for penis] into [Name]'s [choose your hole]." Certainly, that's what [name] is doing, but it's very possible to be far more descriptive and erotic about it.

The titles and descriptions below are rough outlines and can be worked to fit your particular kinks and limits. Note that for the incest plots, the incest is an essential part of the story. Others can be adapted to include it, but it's not really an option to remove it from the stories below.

Please PM me if you have an interest.

CRAVING
Careers in Science 1
I actually have two possibilities for this one. One is here, the other is below. Neither is preferred above the other. (This is based upon "Adventures in Biochemistry" from mcstories.com.) In this one, MC and YC are lab partners (MC Male/Female, YC Female) who have been working for a long time in the lab for some unnamed university. They're always worried about their funding. They're trying to produce a new fertility drug or something along those lines in a bid to obtain a government grant to develop it. They finally get a prototype that is successful in mice, but their funding gets cut at the last minute before they can organize human trials. Rather than let it go, YC injects herself. Fertility might increase, but the side effects are an intense increase in her libido, increase in the size of her breasts, hips, and ass, and a reduction in the size of her waist. She's no longer suitable for lab work both because she's insatiably horny and her intelligence has dropped as well. MC has to decide what to do with the drug now... and satisfy his horny former lab-partner.

CRAVING
Careers in Science 2
I actually have two possibilities for this one. The other one is up above. (This is based on "The Objective's Objection" on mcstories.com.) Your character (female) has developed a mind control device. It works, it has no major side effects, and it can make someone do whatever the controller wants. The conundrum? Your character is a very moral person. She takes it home and hides it in the closet to decide what to do over the weekend. She's conflicted because it could be used to do a lot of good, but it's also a LOT of power, and if it were to fall into the wrong hands....  Enter MC, the wrong hands. Your roommate, best friend, sibling, significant other, male or female. MC knows YC has been working on something big, and gets you to go out on Friday, because it's Friday, you've been working hard, and you need a break, etc. After a surprising number of drinks, MC gets YC to tell them about the mind control device. MC takes it and uses it to take control of you. And from there, others. Can your character resist/escape her programming, or will she irrevocably be my character's mind controlled slave?

Bitchbreaker
YC is a spoiled young Hollywood starlet, TV star, or Pop Princess, or some sort of public figure who is starting to become a PR nightmare for her manager, company, co-stars, band-mates, whatever, Or maybe she's so prissy and stuck-up that they can't stand her. Either way, they eventually are able to spike her drink, or otherwise subdue her and bring her to MC, who uses his enormous cock to break her, and tame her, to turn her into what her stars want her to be. Whether that's someone who is just more manageable in general, or less stuck-up, or a broken sex slave. If you were so inclined I MIGHT be willing to do this with (certain) real celebrities, but my inclination is towards fictional characters.

It's Not Really Incest
YC is MC sister; younger or older, but of an age where both are living at home. One night, when home alone (their parents often work late, or are out at parties or off on a cruise) things take a turn for the sexual when MC catches yours in the shower, or vice-versa, or YC walks in on MC masturbating, etc. Some event triggers a sibling lust for one another. They gradually go further and further, but not to full blown vaginal sex. So long as she doesn't give up her pussy, "it's not really incest," after all. I could definitely see this involving the two teasing each other a lot around oblivious people, and a lot of lustful, sexual acts, just not vaginal sex. (Oral and Anal approved.) Of course, it's very possible that inevitably it will really be incest after all.

Costs of Scholarship
YC is a soon-to-graduate High School or College Senior. MC is either a classmate or a sibling who is far more studious and far smarter, but far less popular than YC. YC finds that she owes an essay for her final paper on a subject she knows nothing about. She's been slacking off in the class, perhaps even skipping, and without passing the class, she can't graduate, which will destroy everything she has planned. Desperately she turns to MC, who is willing to do it, but for a price. What is YC graduation worth to her? This could be a teacher x student thing too.

Sister's Wish
YC is the perfect daughter. Straight A's in school, two or three sport star, President of the Student Council, overall perfect, favorite daughter. MC is your twin sister. And just a little bit "lesser". She gets good grades, she's a good cheerleader (though her parents make no secret of the fact that they disapprove of cheerleading), and isn't active in s student government, as she has other extra-scholastic interests. At the twins' birthday party (16th, 18th, or 21st, depending on your preference), MC wishes that she could just once be better than her sister, have some way to make herself superior, better. That evening in the shower, she grows a massive futa cock, and with it strength and power and an unquenchable lust for her sister. Where it goes from here is up to us.

Farm Girl
YC's parents are going out of town over your summer break from school. Your hopes of spending the summer partying with your friends and enjoying a parent-free household are dashed when you learn that you're going to be spending the summer working on your Uncle's (or Family Friends') Farm. Turns out the farm life is a lot different than what you thought. (Lots of bestiality and plenty of studly men/sexy women to play with.) Will you even want to go back home when the summer is over?

Truth or Dare, The App
A new app is all the rage all over the school. Everyone is talking about it. YC downloads it, and it asks if she considers herself a man or a woman. She picks woman, and then is given a screen labeled "Truth" or "Dare". Once she picks one, one of the male-identified players in her area is given her name, location, and whether she picked truth or dare. He can show her that he's the person opposite her for her truth or dare, and either ask her one question or give her one dare. She is compelled to answer truthfully, or perform the dare. When she realizes what the app is making her do, she wants to uninstall it, but it doesn't want to be uninstalled. It just wants to know... Truth? Or Dare?

Red
Little Red Riding Hood (YC) isn't so "little" any more. She's grown into a young hottie, and a new wolf (and a lumberjack) both have their eyes on her. She isn't delivering cookies to her grandmother any more, but she still walks to the forest daily in her new, risqué red outfit. She's aware of the eyes on her, and she's tired of being a good girl. Inspiration story can be linked to upon request.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

LostInTheMist

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

LostInTheMist

Bump. Added Careers in Science 1 and 2. I have room for one more game at this time. Maybe two.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas