Only Me and the Devil Need to Know... (Links NSFW) Female x M or F

Started by LeatrixSage, January 16, 2019, 11:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeatrixSage

I'm no Sweet Dream, but I'm a Hell of a Night.

In the interests of not wasting your time, or mine, we’ll get a few quick things out of the way right off the bat...

1.  I am an intelligent, passionate, strong willed woman that enjoys partners that are Dominant in nature (i.e. confident, capable, strong willed, ambitious, etc), can take everything I can dish out, and give as good as they get. I don't have the time or tolerance for neither the naïve, nor the weak or ignorant.

2.  While smut is part of the plot, it can’t be the only plot. I need more than that to stay interested in the characters and their dynamic and development. This means I am prone to in-depth character creation and writing, and I welcome and enjoy your input, and sharing the creative process. Intellectual stimulation is just as important as the sensual stimulation (if not more so) and I want to know the thoughts, emotions, and motivations of your character. If you have a smut-only RP in mind, I'll hear you out, but I make no promises.

3.  I am not a fickle, or stickily writer. I expect and appreciate being surprised by your writing taking a direction I didn’t predict. Enjoying what you write is as much a part of the fun as writing, and if you spoil the fun by asking to do something, that just ruins it all. Everything, even the base plot, can be changed or adjusted as we go along, so please don’t be afraid to write freely and be creative. (And, if you are one of those individuals that needs me to ask before my character can smack yours on the butt… we won’t get along well.)

4.  The quality of my writing, and my ability to keep true to the character both suffer under the pressure to push out a multitude of posts each day. Therefore, I try to take at least a day between reading and posting, and I do not expect you to post any faster than you have time and ability. I would rather neither of us get stressed or overwhelmed, and enjoy the process of seeing what happens, and where the story goes. It is unlikely I will post a reply the same day you dropped a post, and even less likely that I will post more than once a day. Given my hectic lifestyle and tendency to be busy all the time, don't be surprised if I sometimes need days, or sometimes weeks, between posts. If this is a deal breaker, I completely understand, because being poked and prodded to post is a deal breaker for me.

5.  I play by forum post, not email, yahoo, rarely by discord, never by text, and very rarely by pm. It’s the format I prefer, and I make very few exceptions. I do, however, like to keep in touch by pm, particularly if there is a delay in posting due to real life getting in the way. The forum is where the writing goes, and healthy pm communication is where the background plot-work and planning will take place.

Because I could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me. The carriage held but just ourselves, and Immortality.

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. I only take what’s given. And you will give it to me. We can dance all night until then.”
– A clever friend.

LeatrixSage

Because I could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me. The carriage held but just ourselves, and Immortality.

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. I only take what’s given. And you will give it to me. We can dance all night until then.”
– A clever friend.

LeatrixSage

Genre, Settings, Themes & Hooks

✦ Fantasy  ✦  Paranormal  ✦  Urban  ✦  Horror  ✦  Period  ✦  Slice of Life  ✦  Grimdark  ✦  Romance  ✦  Drama  ✦ SciFi  ✦ Adventure ✦

All plot hooks can be played as either FxM or FxF. The roles of MC and YC can be swapped, and each plot can be played out as "light" or "dark" as we would like to take them.
(If you have any interest in Non-con play, please see the disclaimer at bottom of this post.)
All plots are rough ideas that are entirely open to discussion and adaptation.
Nothing is set in stone. I very much enjoy coming up with something unique with each of my writing partners

Some Things a Leaccubus Seeks

Dramatic/Romantic Plots
The Arrangement
Neither of them wanted to be there, but they were there, and nothing could get them out. On the surface, it’s simple – two nations (gangs, organizations, families etc.) have been at war with each other for generations. Recent circumstances demand an end to hostilities in order for both sides of the struggle to survive. This can be formulated several ways - from fantasy to modern realistic, to sci-fi - around the core ideal of an arranged marriage between YC  and MC. This centers around my favorite Kink, which is the power struggle between two intelligent, and dominate personality types. So long as that core aspect is upheld, the details of The Arrangement are up for creative collaboration. Bring your ideas to the table, that is what keeps a simple concept like this fresh and unique.

The Art of Seduction
The original idea was that the interaction was a result of a bet, and each is trying to seduce the other to win the bet, the ground of a victory based on who cums first. This plot can be simply and sweet with flirtation and seduction, or it can streak into coercion and force. It all comes down to your mood and interests and the character we collaboratively develop. The basic concept is built on a situation that throws two people together that would not have normally given each other the time of day. This, however, is subject to change par your creative input.

Carte Blanche  ~ Taken ~
What in heaven or hell had made her think that putting herself up for auction had been a good idea? Her career was in tatters, she'd lost her job, and she'd caught her fiancé cheating. She just needed to own a truck so that it could break down, and have someone kick her dog, and her life would have the makings of a chart-topping country song. Tugging at the new and uncomfortable collar on her neck, she was trying to decide of if her life turning upside-down had really been a good enough reason to sell herself into bondage. It was only for a year, and she'd make a substantial amount of money after completing the terms of her contract. But she'd seen the guy that had purchased her, and suddenly that 'Carte Blanche' clause was sounding a let less harmless than she first imagined...

100 Nights for an Empire
Fairly straight forward, really: An Empire has conquered another nation to add to their fold, and the over confident conqueror accepts an absurd offer from the ruler of their recent acquisition. 100 nights of sharing the emperor's bed, at the end of which, if the conquered ruler has not been convinced or swayed to see subjugation as the best thing for their nation, they will be allies instead. Yep, it's ridiculous, I know, but it seems like so much fun!

Twisted Delights  ~ Taken ~
A bit of Mafia romance with a splash of Shibari. Tried this one a few times without success, but I keep coming back to this idea: A hitman goes out to enjoy an evening at a BDSM Masquerade event being held by a very selective club, the Rose and Thorne. He is a long term member, but he isn't there to run demos or exhibits that evening, and while mingling, is drawn to a woman that seems a little lost. Their evening becomes devoted to introducing her to being tied up in his ropes and the pleasures that can be found within them, only to be interrupted by an unexpected message/phone call. Normally he wouldn't answer, but it's a job, and the client is a dangerous man that doesn't like to be kept waiting. While dealing with business, his mystery woman slips away, and he resigns himself to the loss, and the likelihood that he wouldn't be seeing her again. The job was the kidnap and assassination of a woman, not usually his forte, but it paid well beyond his usual to make it worth his time. In the following days he stalks a rival Mafia don's daughter to learn her habits and find the right moment to take her. When he does, he recognizes the tattoo of his mystery woman, and she remembers his voice. - As with all the others, this can be modified and amended in any number of ways, from who plays witch character, to their sex, to adjusting the plot or adding other characters, etc, so on, and so forth.

The Courtesan  ~ Taken ~
Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself, her love is for the highest bidder, and the jealousy will drive you mad. It is a simple idea that can be played in a number of ways. It's her job to make you believe the lie, whatever lie it is you want to hear her whisper into your ear at night, but what happens when the curtain is pulled back and you see the evil truth for what it really is? Set up to be a dark romance, the genre and scope are open to discussion. From modern to historical or fantasy, and from the scope of just the pair, or to side characters and additional players, it is all open to creative collaboration.

Daddy's Home  ~ Taken ~
The cruel phrase that crossed your lips made my skin crawl and my blood boil. I thought I had left you behind. Once upon a time, I might have called you anything you told me to, Master, Sir, and yes, Daddy. I had been entirely your creature, your little play thing, and when I had wised up to that fact, it had made me sick. So I ran. I left the US, migrated to England, found a man, fell in love, got married, and took control of my life. Now, I'm holding a pie for the new neighbor that had just moved in next and that smooth, familiar voice from my nightmares welcome's me as the door opens. Instincts and needs I thought I had long since forced out of my mind come back so quickly that my knees shake. The monster I ran from has found me, and it still thinks I belong to it.

Gambler's Delights
I've Imagined many plots all around bets and gambling in one form or another. From a wife/girlfriend being bartered away as part of a bad bet, to a woman actively and willfully taking part in gambling with her freedom for the thrill of it. (If you happen to like anime, Kakegurui is the perfect example of this particular kink for me). I love games of chance, the risks and danger attached to losing and the thrill of winning. This element could very likely be the starter to a whole other plot, or the primary theme of a larger story, corner stone for a really fun one-off, or possibly a group game if I ever get up and apply myself to trying to run one. Whatever the case, if the notion gives you ideas, I'd be happy to hear about them.

Fantasy/Paranormal
Demons are a Girl's Best Friend  ~ Taken ~

This is inherently a fantasy based RP, but it can be historical, modern, steampunk, or really any genre backdrop. I see this particular plot in two ways: 1) There is a constant struggle for power between the witch and demon, of which there are deals, promises, lies, manipulation, threats, and other trades between the pair (the demon being bound by the witch, and the witch depending on the power of the demon - or - the reverse power struggle, in that the demon has dibs on the witch’s soul - which she traded, and now she’s trying to earn it back through helping the Demon pursue their goals). The sexual dynamic between the two is up in the air and open to interpretation. Either way, this one is particularly open to collaboration on the rules of magic, the world, and the circumstances that bring the character’s together. And, while I originally imagined this one as MC being the Witch and YC being the demon, switching it around could be just as much fun, and I am open to suggestions, thoughts, and fresh ideas.

An Agent of Chaos
Geared to have a Mythological feel, this plot centers around YC (a Hero/Heroine, generally a good man/woman that struggles to do “the right thing” as they see it) and MC (a goddess, or other mythological creature, that has taken an interest in YC and wants to ruin the lie they live). This is another that is inherently fantasy, but can really be set against just about any genre background. (Imagine a modern Chicago cop that tries to play by the book, but has a Valkyrie constantly trying to seduce him into forgetting the rules and dispensing his own brand of justice). I’m also inclined to flop the plot onto its head and take the heroine role, if you would be more interested/have more fun playing the mythological character. The sexual dynamic would be centered around seduction and temptation. It is among the most sexually charged plot I find myself coming back to, as it can also be adapted for a more standard kind of “corruption,” ranging from the simplicity of a Victorian “moral woman” being tempted into a scandalous affair, to a more complex physiological and/or emotional “fall from grace.” There is plenty of room for interpretation and creative input, so do feel free to make suggestions.

Witch Hunter
YC the Hunter, MC the Witch (or another monster/creature, such as Vampire, werewolf, or so on). The Dynamic between Predator and Prey (yes, yet another power struggle… I did say this was my favorite Kink) is the crucial factor in this RP. The actual plot, however, is very vague and open to discussion and interpretation. The Dynamic just keeps coming to mind, without any real preconceived notion of how it all plays out.

Death Once Loved
An old Vampyre plot being dragged from the depths: They were in love once, before she knew what he was. It broke her when she found out. The betrayal of all the lies, the horror of blood and death, it drove her into the arms of an organization all too eager to put her connection to him to good use. They made her into bait, waited for him to come for her, and then killed them both. Or, had tried to. Something had gone wrong. The Vampyre escaped, but was never seen again, and so assumed dead somewhere. The woman had died, for a time, and then come back as something neither human, nor Vampyre. Her memory lost and her body made remarkably resilient, the organization taught her a false history as one of their own and made her into a weapon. A century later, the Vampyre wakes from the hibernation that saved his undead life. He remembers his lover's betrayal and death as if it had just happened. While discovering the new world he immerged to, he comes across a familiar scent that shouldn't exist. She should be long dead, but his betrayer lives, and is still a huntress murdering his kind. - I imagine writing this one starting at the moment the Vampyre character wakes, and then filling in their backstory as flashback, just because I think it'd be fun to plot out and get creative with.

Hungry Like the Wolf
It dawned on me that I adore werewolf stories and mythologies and have never actually put keys-to-screen to write one myself. No real plot or themes in mind yet - will up-date if that changes - but would like to do something primal and shifter related.

Simple/Sassy Plots

Blackmail: fairly straight forward, really. The details of who is blackmailing who, how, and why are all open for negotiation, because I have a lot of fun with this one either way.

The Taming of the Shew: this can take several forms, but the general principle is that YC is taming and/or training MC, and I don't at all plan to make this easy on you either way. Whether this is a shrew (spiteful wife, bitchy assistant, evil boss) or a more conventional "pet" type situation, is all up to plotting and what we want to do. Bring on the fresh ideas! :)

First Time for Everything: first BDSM experience, first sexual experience, first (some topic here). The new is exciting and nostalgic for how fun it was the first time around. Every now and then I liked to write about it exactly for that nostalgia.

Non-Con: I do not see seduction and coercion as noncon. If you ask me to write this (either as the victim or the perpetrator) please understand that I do not plan to romanticize rape. If we are writing noncon, then it is noncon. There will be no sugarcoated 'well, they liked it in the end' part to this. While the body can betray the mind, make no mistake, noncon means they never wanted it, and just because it felt good doesn't mean that perspective changed.

– A clever friend.

LeatrixSage

– A clever friend.

LeatrixSage

– A clever friend.