Male looking for (FxF) rp...

Started by GrimmWriter, May 20, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimmWriter

Hi there!

Male RPer looking for female RPer  (please Ladies only, no Lords) to do FxF rp. I am thinking something scifi oriented. I am looking for someone who can reply at least once a day if not more. I am big on communication so I would like someone who likes to discuss stuff OOC for brainstorming. I typically reply at least a paragraph per reply unless the scene is fast moving and based on quick replies.

If interested, PM me!

Some plot ideas (just ideas, doesn't have to be these exactly)

War Bond

The world is at war with itself in the future. A special division within the military has been developed for unique individuals who share a special bond that when working together they are more efficient than a hundred regular soldiers. Able to use unique powers that cause devastating effect. However this unique bond has only been known to work on certain women. Thus a program has been devised to find compatible individuals.

The Echo

Several hundred years in the future on a new planet, mecha pilots are needed to claim a new home. These giant machines of war are piloted by two pilots who have spent their entire lives training together. Now these pilots must take the war to carve out a future for themselves.

Black Knight

Two orders of highly trained soldiers known as the Black Knights and the White Knights have been fighting each other for centuries. They have been tasked with defending earth from invaders, however a fuse was formed long ago and their purposes have been tainted by war. The origin of the dispute having long since forgotten and now the rivalry has lasted on new crimes against one another. Armed with high tech armor reminiscent of that of Knights from ancient history and plasma edged sword, these soldiers fight to end the grudge once and for all. This will be a story of overcoming rivalry and finding more to life than war.

GrimmWriter

Non combat stories...

The heart wants...

A mother and her daughter have endured pain and hardship. The father having died years ago, the two have bonded over this and found that despite all that is wrong in the world. They have each other. Their love while wrong to some, can't be denied any longer.

Twin Desire

A pair of twins have shared a closeness that few understand. Going to an all girls school they have had to get even closer to survive the hardships that it has presented. It is only natural that their love for each other transcends the familial bonds and has ascended into something more.

GrimmWriter