Survive the Ark with Me (Female looking for Male)

Started by Blank Parchment, July 25, 2016, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

We all know the new popular game called Ark Survival Evolved. Needless to say that I am getting a little hooked to it. There are so many openings to different plots within this game universe. Look below for some of the character scenarios I am looking for.  So the question is, can you survive the ark with me?

Note: Please be literate, understanding on some absences since I have a newborn, creative and can please please please type like a normal human. Prefer those who can post at least two paragraphs or more. Thanks!

Character Base for Roles:

• New Survivor/Tribe Member: This is a simple basic idea. You or myself are a new survivor on the Ark having been drop by whatever being has been sending people to this new Island to survive. The new survivor is brought back to the tribe base. Is the tribe benevolent or malicious? This simple idea allows for much broader plots.
  • Romeo/Juliette: Two tribes, both alike in dignity, survive the harsh lands of the Ark. How can two people love and live in a world that is trying to kill them? Not to even mention both their tribes fighting for peace and dominance at the same time. This plot is fairly explanatory. Twists and turns are always welcomed.
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda

Blank Parchment

“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda