IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sits up as she lets go of his hand. "I'm glad you think this is funny because I don't" She whines.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She pulls away. She is very very emotional and she needs the loving support. She is extremely clingy even though she pulls her hand back she is still clingy. She gives him a sad/annoyed look.

Kaiser Maverick

"Im really sorry baby." he pulls oved on the side of the road and looks at her.

AAA111

"Whatever" She says nonchalantly like nothing is bothering her when really there is alot.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I just feel like everything is a joke to you. Nothing is serious with us anymore. I feel like that maybe you should be more forthcoming and you know you can tell me no sometimes. I love you and thought I'll be mad I'll get over it. I just feel like I'm this bitch in the relationship" She looks at him after hearing what his friend Mike had said about their relationship.

Kaiser Maverick

He pulls her into a tight embrace. "Im sorry. Im just not use to saying no to you.Your not a bitch love."

AAA111

She hugs him. "Well thats what some people are saying. You can say no. I know I can be a royal princess"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him. "I don't want to be the royal bitchy princess. I don't wanna be a princess for everyone. I act like i am. I just wanna be your princess." She smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

"Then be my princess. I love the way you act now. I'll be your prince."

AAA111

She smiles as she rests her head on his shoulder and holds his hand. She whispers. "You already are" And smiles to herself.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I love you too. I want that too. You are so perfect. You know and understand every aspect of me. Plus your so good with little Luke. That is important to me" SHe smiles up at him .

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles. "You make me feel so special like I'm the only girl in the world. Theres a lot of girls in the world ya know" She smiles. "Ready to go?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She leaned over to him and gave him the deepest most loving kiss that she has ever given him. She gives him a little bit of tongue too. She smiles as she pulls back.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looked at him confused not sure if it was good or bad. She nodded shyly as she rubbed her face into his shirt not wanting to look at him. Being shy.