Nothing like a brother's love (darkvamplips and Gwindolyn)

Started by Gwindolyn, July 05, 2010, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwindolyn

The nurses came while she was out and cleaned up any trace of her there.  The blanket, the pillow, even a facial tissue.  Sterile.  The doctor came, but she was out.  He would come back later.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

darkvamplips

Finally she found the cafeteria and no one helped her. She ordered something then sat down and started eating.

(if you get bored play a friend if you like)
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Gwindolyn

The doctor comes into the cafeteria and stops a nurse.  She points to Kirsten.  He comes over to her and says "Are you Kirsten, sister of Sebastian?"  He is reading off his charts as he asks.  His long white coat crips and clean, his face fresh and clean shaven.  He obviously just got his day started.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

darkvamplips

Someone actually talked to her wow she thought to herself. "Yes I'm Kirsten." She said looking up to the doctor that came over and actually talked to her.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818