Pleasurable Company (Ex, f/m m/m f/f)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 20, 2010, 02:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Pleasurable Company

We are currently in need of Dominant Prostitutes and any clients that would be interested in trying out our services.

Rumor has it that located deep within San Diego, hidden within it's city walls, where only those with the most money, or the most to lose know where to find it, stands a relatively small building, a building that holds the best whores imaginable.  Their reputation, is spotless, their credentials endless.  They live to bring pleasure and to make money, and unknown to the rest of humanity further their own gains. 

This is of course the story men tell within the hollowed walls of bars and private clubs, where the ears of their wives are unable to hear.  The reality is that no one has yet to see any one of these prostitutes.  They're true identity is hidden by technology, and the only way to taste their sinful talents is through the agency.  Headed up by madam Star, a formidable mistress, that appropriately matches a client to one of her girls or boys.  She is the only one anyone has ever seen, and once she meets and approves a client, you never see her again; that is unless you can afford to come back for more.  The only way to find her is through recommendations, and proof that comes in the form of one pristine, yet frequently used business card that has only The Agency, and one phone number printed in black.

The process of approval is fast, yet thorough.  And once you are deemed worthy, you are given a time and an address to a random hotel room, where the client will find all the gear necessary for one choice meeting, one virtual rendezvous with their matched partner.  The details having been worked out previously, the clients find themselves submerged into Stars own lustful world.

Madam Stars bordello will comprised of only a few boys and girls. A mix of submissives, switches, dominants, and "innocent," who prefer to keep their own "identity" a secret.  Their true forms are never revealed, their names even changed to seem more erotic.  They all have their own goals, their own dreams.  But what they all have in common is that they are kept by their madam, who clothes, feeds, and houses them.  She keeps them safe, and in exchange only requires their services, and anonymity. 

Where Madam Star finds her "prostitutes" is a strict and well kept secret, but one thing is for sure, all of them are more than they seem.  They all have "special" attributes that keep them more than willing to stay anonymous.

Positions available are:

Clients:

Employee's:

Prostitutes: We completely accept prostitute applications other than the ones listed below.   

Goldy:(Needed) The oldest female Prostitute in the agency.  She's also, technically dead; but what's death to a woman with arcane knowledge? Other than being the resident Zombie, she's also the resident Dominatrix.

Skyler:(Needed) The youngest out of them all, Skyler was born with both male and female genitalia, a hermaphrodite with an iron will.  Skyler is a switch, but is specialized in playing the innocent youth.  Skyler is also a Roman  statue, cursed to come to life only at night.

A list of our Finest Whores:(these positions are taken.)

Spanish Fly: (Taken) The youngest Female Prostitute in the agency.  She's also the newest.  Born with the unfortunate mutation of having small, almost useless wings growing out of her back, she's unable to fly.  She's also very much the submissive.  Hopefully she'll be able to make herself at home at the agency.

Felicia: (Taken) Our little submissive kitty.  She'll knock your socks off all while fulfilling all your cat-girl fantasies.  If your a "cat" person, than you'll love our Felicia.

Adam/Damien: (Both Taken) twins, and the oldest male prostitutes in the agency.  They have both a demonic, and angelic heritage.  They can be either Dom/sub or Dom/Dom.  They can be in an incestuous relationship, or one that is purely brotherly it's up to you. I was thinking that one can be demonic, and one angelic; but it's up to you.

Flora Flame: (taken) Our Darling yet feisty half Curupira.  She's one hot commodity, and those who can't handle her, may find themselves burned.

==============================

I want this game to be a mixture of a bordello, and if you've seen it petshop of horrors. Client deaths are acceptable, even preferred sometimes.  And if anyone wants to play other characters, like police officers, investigators, or maybe some other agency employee, go for it.  Just put together a character sheet for that position.  Playing multiple characters is fine.

All clients will start off with an in game "interview" to place them with a prostitute.  All client/prostitute interactions will have a small plot to them, that integrates into one main plot.  All client/Prostitute interactions will have their own thread.   There will be a city thread where the clients "Every day" life, while not with a prostitute will be depicted.  This city thread will also have it's own plot.  There will also be a bordello thread where the prostitutes "every day" life, while not working, will be depicted.  This bordello thread will also have it's own plot.   

So if your interested please feel free to state your interest here. All Applications should be sent to me through PM for approval.  This is not first come first serve.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

All applications should be PM'd to me, All names are negotiable, they aren't set in stone at all.  All abnormalities are negotiable also.  If there's enough interested we can of course add more people.  Feel free to add onto the application if you want to.

Prostitute form:

Name:

Username:
Abnormality:
Position:(Dominant, Switch, Submissive)
Preferences: (Please go into detail about what you would like in a partner.)
Quirks:
Hard Limits:
Personality:
Background:
Description: (Written, or a picture.  I prefer a real picture over an anime/drawn picture, but you can throw one at me, and if I like it than it can go in.)

Client Form:

We're looking for a wide variety of Clients.  From the rich, to the desperate, they all go through an interview process, and they are all matched with the perfect person.

Name:

Username:
Position: (Submissive, Switch, Dominant)
Preferences:(Please go into detail about what you would like in a partner.)
Quirks:
Hard Limits:
Personality:
Background:
Description: (Written, or a picture.  I prefer a real picture over an anime/drawn picture, but you can throw one at me, and if I like it than it can go in.)

Company Body Guard Application:

Name

Username:
Occupation: (Guard Obviously lol.  But to the prostitutes or the Madam?)

These questions are just for fun.  Just in case they get down and dirty with anyone.
Position: (Submissive, Switch, Dominant)
Preferences:(Please go into detail about what you would like in a partner.)
Quirks:
Hard Limits:

Okay getting back to business lol.
Personality:
Background:

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I'm going to be a Prostitute in this game...so if you want to buy him and do dirty nasty things to him (x2)...now is your chance!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on January 20, 2010, 08:37:16 PM
I'm going to be a Prostitute in this game...so if you want to buy him and do dirty nasty things to him (x2)...now is your chance!

Hehe, someone knows how to sell themselves lol. 

I'm sure that you'll be a very in demand product for the company;)

<3 that your joining Aiden^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We're now accepting applications for Company Body Guards.  They'll get to protect the the companies "assets" and be the only ones, other than Madam Star who gets to see them...at least for now lol. 

What comprises "protecting" them is up to you.

And if anyone wants to be a part of the tech team, that's in charge of everything else, we would love to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 21, 2010, 06:52:34 PM
I wanna be the winged subbie whore!!!!!

Your wish, my young jedi, is granted lol.

(Don't mind that convoluted Reply)

Oh and I put up the prostitute business card/link to the prostitute character thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Regetta Rose

I'm signing up as a bodyguard! I've PMed you with the details. ;)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Regetta Rose on January 22, 2010, 02:02:28 AM
I'm signing up as a bodyguard! I've PMed you with the details. ;)

And yay!  We have our first body guard! -Does a little dance, and than settles down.-
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Merdoroli

If the spots still open I'mma making me a sub male prostitute. I'll try to have it up tonight or tomorrow. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LadySky on January 22, 2010, 04:13:09 PM
Got my prostitute profile posted!

Yay, thanks for posting hun.^^

Quote from: Merdoroli on January 22, 2010, 05:07:42 PM
If the spots still open I'mma making me a sub male prostitute. I'll try to have it up tonight or tomorrow. :)

There's always a spot open for a male subby.^^  Can't wait to read your character profile. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kiric Rand

I can play anything you guys need. hell, if you guys want, i can play both a Male dom and a client if ya need.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 22, 2010, 09:17:07 PM
I can play anything you guys need. hell, if you guys want, i can play both a Male dom and a client if ya need.

Oooh we are currently in need of Dominants of all kinds.  It would be awesome if you wanted to play two characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kiric Rand

kk, i'll get the characters wrote up, and get them to you asap. Btw, this may be a stupid question, but what the hell does hard limits mean?
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 22, 2010, 09:22:11 PM
kk, i'll get the characters wrote up, and get them to you asap. Btw, this may be a stupid question, but what the hell does hard limits mean?

Hard limits = is an issue or belief that must remain inviolate for the individual to retain a belief in themselves and the world around them. These are belief's that will never change. They are a part of the core or inner self.

I just copies and pasted the meaning, but it's basically something that your character will never do, under any circumstances.  And any "sane" character should have hard limits.

So very basic hard limits are usually - No Children, No Animals(Bestiality), and No Dead People..for here, I'm gonna say no inanimate corpses...since we will have a zombie in the game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aerona

Hey :) I was thinking a submissive female client, disgruntled with her worthless husband ^^ tell me if you want a char sheet.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aerona on January 22, 2010, 10:27:27 PM
Hey :) I was thinking a submissive female client, disgruntled with her worthless husband ^^ tell me if you want a char sheet.

That sounds good.  Just fill out the Client character sheet provided in this thread, and send it to me via PM.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We are currently in need of Dominant Prostitutes and any clients that would be interested in trying out our services.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ghostly

Would you be interested in a dom bodyguard?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ghostly on January 24, 2010, 03:22:21 PM
Would you be interested in a dom bodyguard?
A Dom Body guard would be acceptable awesome.

Just fill out the Guard character sheet and send it to me via PM.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Black Orchid

I've been looking at this lately, is the main form posted yet, or is it still in the process of development?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Black Orchid on January 24, 2010, 05:30:53 PM
I've been looking at this lately, is the main form posted yet, or is it still in the process of development?
At this moment, it's still in development.  But bar any unforeseen developments, the main forums should be going up today.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Black Orchid

Okay, I think I might make a client form... until the whole dominant thing is solved; I'm too submissive to dedicatedly play a dominant prostitute.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Black Orchid on January 24, 2010, 05:48:01 PM
Okay, I think I might make a client form... until the whole dominant thing is solved; I'm too submissive to dedicatedly play a dominant prostitute.

Oh, it's fine. Feel free to create a client character bio and send it to me via PM.

=============================

Our main bordello thread is up!

Bordello IC thread

Our main City of SD thread is up!

City of SD thread
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's