Nickoras latex smut. (m looking for f)(f/f)

Started by Nicoras, June 21, 2016, 06:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicoras

I'm Nicoras, nice to meet you, thanks for reading my threat.

I am back from a long a hiatus and looking for roleplay. I'm looking for roleplay with a big focus on smut, I don't feel like creating a story for the time being. Right now I looking to get some perverted ideas out. I am primary dominant in real life, but I have shifted to enjoying playing submissive females very much.
I would like to do a lesbian roleplay because it satisfies wearing latex best. But I could be persuaded to do a straight roleplay. If you feel like having fun with latex, or got a smutty idea you want to try out PM me, and let's discuss the idea.

Latex is a big fetish and will be included my story, I am a heavy rubber enthusiast and love people all covered in rubber. If you don't like that, we can discuss it and tone it down, but if you don't like tight shiny clothing, we might not be good partners.

The settings are pretty much all in modern society, (latex is kinda rare before) but every setting could be in a futuristic setting. Age is up to you, it's your character, MC will have an appropriate age, I'm not picky. And I'm willing to discuss changing the roles for all my ideas.

I got an old idea threat, but I have no need for doing them anymore, but you are welcome to get ideas from it.
My old ideas

Missing title cravings.
F x F
Latex, rubber, 24/7, (chastity) maybe more.
This is a very early idea, I don't really have a story for this one. But i stumbled across
this
and just wish to do something here. I think the picture looks gorgeous, I love the colors used. How the pink and blue contrast, how she smiles, why she smiles I love everything about this, especially the small details, the toys hidden in her room, the keys, the different padlock designs, Her chain is golden, and her shoes are specially padlocked on. Even her gloves have small metal arm bindings, the collar is so creative saying virgin, and her having a chastity belt between her pink catsuit and black uniform, which also features this great purple theme, I see it like a uniform she wears. Imagine her life. Imagine how she lives, I'm not sure how but I REALLY wanna work from this picture. I love creating and discussing story ideas, if this made some creative flame light op in you, I wanna talk about that story.

Living rubber suit/prison for one
Rubber suit x F
Bondage, latex, 24/7, living clothes, non-con
In this one, I don't play a person but the latex sex suit that attaches to YC, and possibly varies side characters. Somehow YC got in possession of a latex sex suit, unfortunately, the suit attached itself to YC, and will not go off. Now the suit will act against YC interest, it will make sure YC is uncomfortable when she really needs not to be, it will bind her when she got important work to do. The suit can take pretty much any form, from skimpy bikini's to full body catsuits, and outfits that display intimate areas, to a bondage sleeping bag that fuck all holes. There is a good amount of freeway to do this one. The suit could be magic latex monster, a futuristic sex toy or a virtual simulation gone wrong. The base idea is not big, there is plenty of room to change things around, I'm looking for someone with a submissive character they really wanna play but haven't got a pairing.

Trapped in a BDSM world
World x F
For some reason, the character is stuck in another world, how it's been done I'm not interested in, or if it's a game/movie/psy-fi tech thing, but the consequences are that she is trapped in a world that is governed by BDSM scenes, meaning that whatever is happening is always some sort of a bondage/sex scene.

Succubus training
Succubus x F
Long term, Harem, training, transformation, bondage, latex, non con.
A succubus training mansion, where she acts as mistress with a harem of lesbian submissive/domme's in training. The trainees slowly transforming into a succubus demon themselves.

Inspiration(NSFW)

Latex goodness

My o/o
public void play(female sub);{
    sub.changeClothes("Latexsuit");
    sub.vibratorPower = "high";
    sub.gag = true;
    sub.blindfold = true;
    sub.moveAbility = 0;}

Nicoras

My o/o
public void play(female sub);{