OC Wrestling Federation

Started by Primarch, May 13, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Primarch on May 18, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
Well that certainly addresses our lack of Invasion girls problem. If you are sure you want to take on this many, they look fine. I'm sure Victor wouldn't be against having a Valet. Put them in the Roster!

I don't mind playing this many characters. But I'm not emotionally attached to these three (except maybe Olivia) so I think they'll be mostly story fodder. I could see Cookie losing a lot because of her rebellious demeanor.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

DemonessOfDeathValley

Unless there was going to be like a side storyline or something, that saw my characters going or the women's title or there would be some kind of feud, I think it might a bit too much for me to take on. I'm going to stick with just my two girls.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Strangefate

Roster seems to filled out pretty quick.  What sort of characters are still needed then?  Or what kind are being discouraged?  Just male heels and American females?
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 18, 2014, 06:26:50 PM
I don't mind playing this many characters. But I'm not emotionally attached to these three (except maybe Olivia) so I think they'll be mostly story fodder. I could see Cookie losing a lot because of her rebellious demeanor.

Any interest in Cookie playing valet for Victor? I'm sure he'd be willing to arrange an interference to make sure she wins a match.

Quote from: Strangefate on May 18, 2014, 06:38:20 PM
Roster seems to filled out pretty quick.  What sort of characters are still needed then?  Or what kind are being discouraged?  Just male heels and American females?

The US faction still have a small numerical advantage. So additional invaders would be great. But managers and other support characters would also be great.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 06:33:26 PM
Unless there was going to be like a side storyline or something, that saw my characters going or the women's title or there would be some kind of feud, I think it might a bit too much for me to take on. I'm going to stick with just my two girls.

How about Daisy and Tara team up and this could be their entrance music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxxmuyCqs

O:)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Primarch on May 18, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
Any interest in Cookie playing valet for Victor? I'm sure he'd be willing to arrange an interference to make sure she wins a match.

Sounds like a good idea.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

DemonessOfDeathValley

Foxy Oni, that sounds like a great idea. I even like the music.

Foxy DeVille

Played by: Foxy Oni
Stage Name: "The Crown Jewel" Ivanka Swarovski
Sex: Female
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 169 lbs
Hometown: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Coming from a poor family, Ivanka Swarovski swore she would never live like that again. Her tall stature and ruthless determination made her the perfect fit for pro wrestling. Ivanka's top concern is money and she'll d anything for it. She does have a sense of business ethic sand always honors her financial agreements. Her nickname comes from the fact that the Czeck unit of currency is called the koruna, which translates into "crown."
Style: Hybrid (Striker/Acrobat). Ivanka uses her long and powerful legs to her advantage
Signature Move(s):
  Czech-Out (her primary finisher)
  Big Boot
  Hanging Figure Four Necklock
  Poison Rana
  Running Knee Lift
  Spinning Heel Kick

Trademark Taunt: Ivanka pulls a 100 koruna bill from her top (worth about five bucks in the US), crumples it up, and drops the wad on a fallen opponent.

Theme Music: "World Domination" by 5Angels

Attributes

Durability: 8/10
Strength: 7/10
Technique: 8/10
Submission: 7/10
Speed/Aerial: 8/10
Stamina: 9/10
Charisma: 8/10
Hardcore: 7/10
Overall: 62

Batman4560

I think our group is filing out very well. Still I would like to get one more male in the invasion group. If nobody is opposed I can write up one.

Strangefate

I'm intending to make up a couple of characters tonight once I get through a few RP I need to update.  Got the names and pictures down, just need to figure move sets and stats.   One will be a big man heel type (IE, King Kong Bundy, Big Show, that sort of thing, don't think the game has one yet, does it?) for the invasion group, and the other an extreme high-flyer face (w/ face paint gimmick, on the order of Jeff Hardy, Goldust, etc), possibly for the invasion group as well.  I figure he can straddle the line/bridge the divide during that storyline, not being a full-on heel like some of the other invaders.  As in he can start in the invader camp but eventually join up with the American faces, if that sounds workable.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Countdown0

Srangefate, I don't think we have a true "big man" (read: giant) yet. In fact, I think the biggest guy so far is one of my guys (he's 6'5", so not really a giant. Big, but not a giant). So a HUGE heel guy like Bundy or Show has yet to be taken as far as I am aware.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strangefate

Character Template
Played by: Strangefate
Stage Name: Le Spyder
Sex: Male
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 177 lbs.
Hometown: Lyon, France
Alignment: Face
Gimmick:  The mysterious Spyder is known for his in-ring athleticism and daredevil risk-taking, particularly when featuring in specialty matches and is considered an expert with the ladder.  His various outfits and face paints typically involve a spider theme and his appearances are often heralded by dimmed lights and a heavy purple mist.  He sometimes cuts promos while holding his pet tarantulas, and his speeches are often odd and cryptic.  Nevertheless, he tends to fall on the side of fair play and rarely cheats to win.
Style: Acrobat/Hardcore
Signature Move(s):
Standing Moonsault
Back Dropkick
Diving Somersault Senton
Jumping Roundhouse Kick

Trademark Taunt:  Observes downed opponent from atop corner turnbuckle; standing back flip mid-match
Theme Music: Neukoln - David Bowie

Attributes

Durability: 7/10
Strength: 7/10
Technique: 10/10
Submission: 7/10
Speed/Aerial: 10/10
Stamina: 8/10
Charisma: 8/10
Hardcore: 8/10
Overall: 64

Character Template

Played by: Strangefate
Stage Name: Viktor ‘Bear’ Buzinsky
Height: 7’ 2”
Weight: 510 lbs.
Hometown: Kuril Islands
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: Bear Buzinsky is a massive giant in the ring and tends to dominate through sheer physical size and strength.  Following a brief run as a monster heel some five years ago, he now tends to gravitate towards tag teams and heel stables where his strength can be utilized by others.  Rarely considered the brightest or most strategic of wrestlers, he is nonetheless a formidable opponent for all but the strongest contenders.  He boasts a record of having never been defeated in a Battle Royale or lost a submission match.
Style: Power
Signature Move(s):
Bear Claw (Chokeslam)
Bear Hug (Bearhug)
Down Body Splash
Sitdown Splash

Trademark Taunt:  Stands in ring with arms crossed, shaking head, temporarily impervious to any blows or grapples.
Theme Music: Russian Dance - Tom Waits

Attributes

Durability: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Technique: 6/10
Submission: 10/10
Speed/Aerial: 4/10
Stamina: 7/10
Charisma: 5/10
Hardcore: 7/10
Overall:  59

When I thought up these characters, I originally intended them to be Americans, but switched them to the invasion side since that supposedly needed more members.  If two is too much though, I can easily switch one back. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Primarch

Ivanka looks good, add her in (Invader I assume?)

QuoteWhen I thought up these characters, I originally intended them to be Americans, but switched them to the invasion side since that supposedly needed more members.  If two is too much though, I can easily switch one back.

There's currently 3 Invaders and 4 US. So either way there's going to be 5 and 4 with these two added to the roster. I don't mind which way you do it. If you want to re-vamp one to being team US that's fine.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Primarch on May 19, 2014, 06:29:07 AM
Ivanka looks good, add her in (Invader I assume?)

For now... until someone makes her a better offer.

I was contemplating making a tag team fot the sole purpose of having them be the tag champs only to be completely destroyed by the Invaders. Nothing long term.

Zeth

Character Template
Played by: Zeth
Stage Name:Major Victory
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 300 lbs.
Hometown: Hollywood, Florida
Alignment: Face
Gimmick:The Ex-Military wrestler who wants to prove America doesn't suck.
Style: Power/Submission
Signature Move(s):
Gorilla Press Slam
Iron Claw
Power Bomb

Trademark Taunt:  Drill Sergeant like smack talk.
Theme Music: To be decided

Attributes

Durability: 8/10
Strength: 9/10
Technique: 6/10
Submission: 8/10
Speed/Aerial: 3/10
Stamina: 7/10
Charisma: 6/10
Hardcore: 8/10
Overall: 55

Primarch

Quote from: Foxy Oni on May 19, 2014, 07:14:05 AM
For now... until someone makes her a better offer.

I was contemplating making a tag team fot the sole purpose of having them be the tag champs only to be completely destroyed by the Invaders. Nothing long term.

A good idea but I'm not sure if there's actually much interest in a tag title. Might just shift it out in favour of something else. Not sure what yet though. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open.

Hey Zeth, let me know when Major Victory is finished and I'll take another look.

Zeth

He is finished. I can not find a picture of a wrestler that fits or a good theme song.

Primarch

Okay well a theme song is something we can hold off on but I'm going to ask you decide on a picture. Having some image so the rest of us can picture him beside everyone else is something I'm going to insist on.

Strangefate

Once Major Victory is finished that'll be another home team character, so I might as well just leave both of mine Invaders. 

I'd also be up for either of my characters being part of a tag team, now or later on, if you decide to keep the tag titles around.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Zeth

Updated! Yes he is a meathead.

DemonessOfDeathValley

But a hot one. And if I'm not mistaken....the photo is of Chris Masters ;D

Zeth

Yes, that is Chris Masters.

The cool Ex-Wrestler commentator is taken so I choose the dweeby non-wrestler commentator. But there will be no Micheal Cole knock off her. Instead I'd like to go with her.

The picture is WCW's Miss Hancock/Stacy Keebler. Need an original character name though.

NubianLegend

Is it too late for this one? I was thinking of adding a former UFC champion  into the mix.

Ron Don Volante

Color me uinterested as well!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Zeth

Should one of us go PM Primarch? I hate to be pushy.