Dungeon Crawl Mafia - Game Over (Anyone May post here now!)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 26, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

DAY THREE IS OVER

"We can't sit around any longer! We've got to start eliminating people!"

"No, we still don't know enough!" The debate goes back and forth as the fire starts to burn low. Eventually through a combination of uncertainty and suspicion the party circles around Strangefate, leveling accusations and demanding answers.

"But but I'm your party ranger!" Strangefate protests as he is accused.

"Oh yeah, let's search him!!"

The contents of the half-elf's pockets are quite revealing. Poison? Lockpicks? What sort of ranger uses these things?

"You'll never catch us all!" Strangefate yells as the party sends him packing.

Strangefate, the Infiltrator Assassin (Chaotic Evil Half-Elf Rogue, Devil Worshiper) has been eliminated! He was disguised as a Chaotic Good Half-elf Ranger, Nature Worshiper.

King Serperior has been granted Boots of Elvenkind. His night actions will have priority!

The Party Will NOT Explore the Dungeon

Send me all night actions within 24 hours!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

RedPhoenix

DAY FOUR

The day begins the same as the others, with the party slowly waking up and getting to the morning fire to cook breakfast.

You notice that the tiefling is no longer purple and has returned to her natural red skin. Both she and the green-haired dwarf appear very ill, coughing and aching and generally in a miserable condition!

But more alarmingly, you are once again one short for breakfast...the poor mage lies dead in his sleep, a dagger between his beautiful half-elven shoulderblades.

You do not venture out that morning, you sit around your fire, determined to root out the evil that most assuredly still exists in this party!

Blythe has been killed in the night! He was an Adventurer Half-Elf Mage, Neutral Good, worshiper of the Divine Gods.

Verasaille is no longer purple.

Both Verasaille and Mintprincess appear very ill.

There are 8 players alive, and 8 votes in play. It will take 5 votes to form a majority.

The party must decide
- Who, if anyone, to eliminate
- Whether to explore the dungeon!

Deadline will be 6 PM MST on WEDNESDAY.

Play on! :)

King Serperior

Xavier looks quietly at the Elf's body and shakes his head sadly, "I may not like Elves, but dying in the night like that is not the way anyone should die."

He raised his voice to all, "Whoever you are, if you want a REAL fight, then face me in one-on-one combat now!  We can end this today!  Have you no honor, no courage?"  When no one speaks up to claim the position as a combatant, Xavier shakes his head again and points his ax towards Remiel, "Look, I did some thinking about my words the other day and I may have been out of line.  For a human, I think you're decent enough.  Useless in a fight perhaps and can't see in the dark like a Dwarf, but I think I could tolerate you."  He looks to the rest of them, "Other than my fellow Dwarf, I have no opinions as of yet, but if our ranger turned out to be some devil-worshiping fiend, then any of you could.  However, we got one of the bastards and we can get another."

With a resounding clang of his ax upon his breastplate, he finishes, "Yesterday was a day of chaos, but today, if we put our heads together and speak reason, we can oust the infiltrators.  Who is with me?"

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

-curls up with Vera in the corner and vomits- Someone hates us.  Haaaaaates us.   -cries- 

Verasaille

Tisha groans in agony. "Who did this to me?" turning over to see the still corpse of Blythe she cries out in anguish!

"NO! Not the pretty one! Vengeful Blood Goddess! Why do you take such delight in your cruelty? I did not want him to die! Now I am too ill to move...cruel Goddess!" she coughs and shudders. Her skin temperature is hot to the touch if anyone dares to get near.

Turning her bloodshot eyes to Minty dwarf, "You did this to me!! It's all your fault!! Today I vote to get rid of the green haired dwarf!"

(my vote is to eliminate Mintprincess)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Not as much as they hate me! I'm very happy to report that I was attacked last night, first some reason. XD

Whoever you are, sorry, but I have protection at night thanks to someone. But please, do keep trying. Come at me bro!

I guess there's no reason to be shy anymore since I'm being attacked anyway.

I am the Seer. I can scry characters nightly to learn if they worship a good, evil, or neutral diety.

I've been against exploring the dungeon because of the reasons I mentioned before, but also because people are getting powers that mess up my ability to scry. I thought Derwaysh worshiped good when I pledged my undying love to him, but apparently I read him wrong.

As I told you before Remi, MP'S word is solid gold me me, as of the second night. I trust her completely.

I never scried Fate, I had other reasons gorgeous finding him shady. Now that I've proven myself, hopefully we can stop looking at me funny.

Last night I scried Perse, as she seemed fishy to me, saying she didn't vote at all because of me. She's not evil as far as I can tell, but I hot a unique read, Persephone worships nature, which I'm assuming makes her a neutral entity.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mintprincess

RPGuy, Would you like my assessment as well while I'm vomiting with Vera, who please stop voting for me, I actually believe you now.  I also believe Remy as well, not just not MP word, but he gifted me last night with the two votes.    He's also a chicken, I AM SORRY REMY, because that was the only way I could protect you, and I assumed you would be a potential target after confessing your gift to us the day before. 

The team was right on Strangefate and while I was slightly suspicious of Blythe, he DID vote for us (and turned out to be good).   The person I'm now suspicious of, is King Superior.   He fumbled on voting over and over until the very last minute, when Strange already had SIX votes and his vote no longer mattered, to make him appear on team good.   That's my feel.  That's my thought.

If you're right about Perse, that means James is other villain, who was one of the first suspected by Vera and Blythe.  Blythe turned out to be good, and Vera was strong about James, who also didn't come back to vote for Strange, but kept his vote on Remiel, the person with the helpful power.

-vomits, growns, and hugs Vera-

Team good. I'm supporting your vote.  And will no longer speak ill of you, as I believe you are not a villain based on your voting patterns.

Remiel

B'KAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!

* Remiel glares at Mintprincess, then pecks at the ground.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on February 06, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
B'KAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!

* Remiel glares at Mintprincess, then pecks at the ground.

BUT IT KEPT YOU SAFE ALL NIGHT!

King Serperior

"While I understand the reasons for you being suspicious of me, Mint, do understand that my fumbling votes comes from lack of information on my part.  However, now that there are more cards actually on the table, I am on more solid ground as to who is good or evil.  Disbelieve if you like, but I am firmly backing Remiel as I am under good faith that he bears no ill will.  For a human, I find him to be trustworthy and honorable enough that any Dwarf worth their salt would fight back-to-back with when surrounded by foes.  While I don't quite think I would die for the human, he is close enough."

As he spoke, Xavier then turned to face Verasille and Mint, "You two are both sick, so why do you turn on one another?  I doubt a killer would weaken themselves to make them seem like a target as that is sheer stupidity.  However, if what everyone says is true, and it's looking more and more like that with every word, my suspicions are turning to James.  Perhaps I am wrong, but I do not know.  The evidence appears there for Remiel, MP, and, if what Guy says is true, Perse being on the side of good, or at least neutral, that will be three of the eight remaining that are no real threat to us.  Add in the fact that Verasille and Mint are stricken by the same blight and we perhaps have five of the eight.  That just leaves the rest of you to question between Guy, James, and I.  I cannot change your preconceived opinions of another for the only one of this group I would trust to not stab me in the back while I sleep is Remiel, but you must ask yourselves carefully where the evidence points.  I know who I would like to vote on, but I shall not speak it until we have removed the blinders from our eyes and look at what information we have."

With a final huff, the Dwarf finishes his speech, "So, let us lay our own doubts on the table and look closely where they overlap.  One person may be wrong, maybe even two, but more than that?  There has to be a reason.  So, I say we discover that reason and figure out if that reason is truly viable or if we are jumping at shadows yet again."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

I'm sorry, Guy. I wasn't sure what to believe. But you are right about my alignment.

I'm voting to NOT explore the dungeon.

And if that puts a target on my back, then so be it.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

So.... given her in character elements, and her interest in eliminating Mint, who already revealed she has powers that benefit the team, I'd be pretty easy to convince to vote for Vera.

Perse, I'd like to hear a little more about what side you're really on, and what your role in all of this is.

persephone325

Alright.

Well, you know that I worship nature. That much is true. I play for the good guys, my alignment is chaotic good.

My powers are passive and only work in the day time, though.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedPhoenix

Votecount!

Elimination

1 - Mintprincess (Verasaille)

Exploration

2 - Against (persephone325, ThatRPGuy)

(You don't need to vote against exploring, since not exploring wins by default, but since people are voting for it I may as well count it!)

With 8 votes in Play, it will take 5 to decide! The day will end 6 PM PST on WEDNESDAY, or when a party member has five votes to be thrown out!

Madame Professor

Hold on a second-- Guy.... how do you know you were attacked last night, when Blythe is the one we lost? That doesn't make any sense.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 07, 2016, 12:47:21 PM
Hold on a second-- Guy.... how do you know you were attacked last night, when Blythe is the one we lost? That doesn't make any sense.
I was wondering that too, but waiting to see if someone else said it, cuz for all I knew they could attack more than one person.

Remiel

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 07, 2016, 12:47:21 PM

B'kwawk.  Bak bak b'kwawk, bkwawk.

* Remiel glares once again at Mintprincess.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on February 07, 2016, 12:51:24 PM
B'kwawk.  Bak bak b'kwawk, bkwawk.

* Remiel glares once again at Mintprincess.
Is too busy vomiting with Vera to notice. You're still alive AREN'T YOU?

The drawl groan and holds her stomach and wonders who caused her and the pretty Teifling such pain. 

Galactic Druid

Sorry, I guess I should explain.  The protection on me is kind of like a weaker version of the blessing the Priest in Ultimate Werewolf gives. When I'm attacked by an Evil player, I'm informed with a PM I can't quote, but it essentially says "Your protection against evil has kept you safe!" The downside, and why I say it's weaker, is that the attacker gets a change to select a new target, rather than just losing their kill like a blessing or bodyguard would do.

So anyway, Come at me bro! It's nice to know when I'm on the right path!

King Serperior

Xavier raises an eyebrow at Remiel, "Okay, I thought you were just jesting at the cowards who won't stand up and to face me in one-on-one combat, but that is getting ridiculous.  What the blazes is wrong with you, if I so may ask?"

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Mintprincess

Minty dwarf motions for KS to read the posts again and he will find out why Remy is a chicken.  She waves upward and then goes back to groaning with Vera. 'Who did this to me...'

Remiel

Bkawk.

* Remiel flaps an elbow, chicken-wing like, in Mintprincess' direction.

King Serperior

Mint the Dwarf signals Xavier to look at Remiel despite her pain and, after a few moments of confusion, he realizes what the Dwarf did to him, "Magic?  Blasted stuff.  I have no need for it, but if you saved his life, I guess I should thank you?"

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Verasaille

The tiefling groans and rolls away from Minty. "I am sorry, but you are still suspicious to me...turning people into chickens is not nice at all...although I am still wondering about James. Something else is bothering me, however.

Tisha gazes at the dwarf KS. "Why are you suddenly so nice to everyone? Are you getting nervous? Maybe all this talk of having no powers is making you jealous and you are lashing out at the good guys at night. I remember how you...(cough cough)...were so grumpy to begin with!"

Her glazed eyes turn to Remi. "Sorry, my dear, I am sure you will feel better soon, once we get rid of this green haired little witch!! I would like to see the powers that be do something useful instead of making me SICK!!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.