~*Interest Check: Life in a Rock band*~

Started by Nim, June 11, 2013, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishMaster

Keybs will be looking for someone to spank :)  Although I'm sure he'll want them to have musical talent too so he can tell them how beautifully they sing.

Nevaeh

Lol is that wjen he writes his best scores?
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

EnglishMaster

Certainly when he scores his best numbers.

Nevaeh

Sure KatieSparks there has to be a groupie or two. Grins.  post a bio if you dont mind.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Chasseybaby

Ok I know I threw my hand in to be a stage hand but as started to think up my character I see her more the bus driver instead, is that taken yet? ^^

Nevaeh

Nim

Quote from: Chasseybaby on June 21, 2013, 07:47:10 PM
Ok I know I threw my hand in to be a stage hand but as started to think up my character I see her more the bus driver instead, is that taken yet? ^^

Indeed bus driver would be cool.  In the story it has been said there are two bus drivers so they can take shifts driving and resting.  Gotta have time to work and play after all.  lolz

Nim

Quote from: KatieSparks on June 21, 2013, 11:27:40 AM
Still looking for additions?  :-) I see that there's not much left in terms of connections to the band, but I was thinking of taking up the role of groupie? Perhaps she's more attached to one band member in particular and is intent on baggin' him, but someone else has eyes for her.

Could be a one-time thing or a character who ends up going along with them depending on attachment to band members. :o Can post a character sheet if you guys would be interested!

Groupies would be indeed be a good character to play.  We also have two band members who really don't have any ties yet so to speak.  Our Keyboardist and Drummer will certainly be needing some company.  ~grins~

Adrianna Paige

*pounces Nim, like a nimja, out of nowhere!* Gotcha!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

~Eeeeps has been pounced!!  Chases Adrianna back to the OOC where pouncing and playing around is supposed to take place and tackle huggles her.~  ~grins~

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Nim on June 21, 2013, 09:39:58 PM
~Eeeeps has been pounced!!  Chases Adrianna back to the OOC where pouncing and playing around is supposed to take place and tackle huggles her.~  ~grins~

(oops. Sorry. I got the two threads mixed up.)
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

No worries my dear tis easy to forget at times.  hehe

Chasseybaby

Character name: Jenifer "Jinx" Jackson

Played By: Chasseybaby

Position:  Bus Driver

Description : Strawberry blonde hair, bright green eyes, a cute little bad girl face with a lip-ring to nibble on. She stands 5'6" in three inch heels that show her fabulous ass and slim figure. She has a dozen or so tattoos covering her olive tone skin and as well as a few piercing hidden away under her clothes...

Character Personality: Jinx is a firey red hair with a spitfire attitude to boot but is most a kind of chill girl when she hanging with the band. In touch with her feminism but more of a kind of girl who hangs with the boys rather than girls. Serious when she needs to be and laid back when relaxing. Always a flirt. Independent, fiery, feisty personality who can have a bit of a temper when provoked. Not a braggart but well aware of her talents and good looks and is not afraid to show off either or use them as she pleases. Confident being herself.

But when she encounters something outside her comfort zone she gets a bit crazy. She is emotional about things she cares about and not afraid to express herself or her thoughts.

She is always super confident about herself never letting others drag her down. She can be a flirty, affectionate, sly, 'feet first into hell, think about it later' attitude, sexy fox.

Her independent and competitive spirit likely comes from growing up in a strict household with a few older sibling, most likely an older brother. She's passionate about what she loves doing most and what she loves doing is surfing. She lives a wild life with her friends at her side and loves every moment of it. Doesn't really plan ahead much and flies by the seat of her pants most of the time. Very mischievous at times, knows how to live in the spotlight but sometimes she just wants her privacy to focus on her life.

Overall she is a confident, fiery, Spitfiery girl, who's loyal to her friends and caring when she needs to be, she loves her life and remains positive about everything, nothing can break her spirit as she lives for herself and her friends. Everyday is a new adventure.

Hobbies - Interests: Surfing, skating, video games, parting, and having a good time.

Adrianna Paige

I like her Chassey. Her and Rachel's personalities would either make for tight friends or they would rub each other wrong in a sort of "clash of the titans" sort of way. Hopefully the first will happen. :)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

I love her as well!  Drools... at the risk of encoring the wrath of Nevaeh who I'm sure will actually love her as well I say welcome to Life in a Rock Band!  Please feel free to place Jinx in the approved character sheet and feel free to join in the game when ever you are ready to do so.

Jinx would have been hired by Emily so you can have Jinx show up at the bar to meet the band before their final gig in San Diego before they leave for the big apple.

Chasseybaby

Thanks! ^^ I hope her and Rachel get along then... It would suck if Jinx drove off without her while on tour ;) Anyways I see them being tight so no worries... Just waiting to be accepted.

I need to make up a cute backstory to why she's called Jinx too...

Yeah! I'm approved! Thank yous! *hugs all*

Nim

~Grins~ Your very welcome.  And more back story... Oooo me loves it!

Nevaeh

Lady Lunarius

Just remember....Emily signs your paychecks...so show your ...gratitude often >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's