Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Yes. And would love to have another.

The next poster would want to lose his/her virginity all over again.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

It was definitely fun but I'm happy to be more experienced.

The next person would enjoy deflowering someone?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

If I am in domme mode YES otherwise no thanks

The next poster likes sleeping in my bed
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

If I knew where it was, perhaps.

The next person would be happy to have sex even when they are half asleep.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

sleep sex is hot

If you could teleport where is the first place you would go?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Different game, but I'll indulge the question anyway... Nirvana. :P

The next person has dreams where they can fly?

Autumn52

opps.

Not anymore. I use to say to someone everynight, "fly with me tonight" that was the only way to express how I wanted the night to go. So Now I never dream of flying anymore since that someone is out of my life. A little sad but true.

The next person has a nightly ritual?

Endorphin

Not really. I do whatever I feel like... although that will often be the same thing. :P

The next person knows that dreams are a reflection of someone's reality.

Autumn52

na not really mine are to specific to me

The next person fears one thing so much that it freezes them every time they think or see it?

Endorphin

Nope.

The next person has come to terms with their own mortality?

Autumn52

yeap

The next person thinks we have several lives

Endorphin

More than that.

The next person believes we are here for a purpose.

Autumn52

yeap, I am very spiritual although not religious

The next person wants to become immortal

Endorphin

I already am, though not physically. Depending on one's belief, of course.

The next person believes in the benefits of meditation?

Autumn52

yes very much

The next person does yoga

Endorphin

I have done before; and intend to do again. Just as soon as I get some regular time in my day!

The next person is usually able to recall their dreams?

Autumn52

always

The next person is curious all the time

Endorphin

Very

The next person believes that it's more important to do things they enjoy than to try things that are new?

Autumn52

nope I love to try new things

The next person likes to rock climb

Endorphin

Yes. Good fun.

The next person has been skydiving?

Mithlomwen

Nope sorry.  I loathe and detest flying.  It's hard enough to get me IN a plane, forget getting me to jump OUT of one. *shudder* 

The next person likes cheese?
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Endorphin

Of course. How could you possibly not like cheese!

The next person loves chocolate, as well as cheese.

Mithlomwen

*does like chocolate and cheese...though not chocolate covered cheese* 

The next person will enjoy listening to the band Nightwish? 
Baby, it's all I know,

Endorphin

I've only caught a couple of their songs, though I do like what I've heard.

The next person thinks that Twilight vampires are silly and demeaning to the whole idea of vampires.

Mithlomwen

*giggles*  It was the avatar that gave it away wasn't it? 

But yes...that is all very true.  (In my opinion at least) Make my vampires dark, Gothic, brooding and predatory....tyvm...

The next person will like muscle cars?
Baby, it's all I know,