Vampires. Clubs. Cue blood-sucking. [ vampires! bondage! F/f or M/f ]

Started by Hemingway, November 03, 2010, 08:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Vampires got your attention, huh? I bet. Let's first lay down some ground rules, so no one expects Twilight or True Blood, and ends up disappointed. What I have in mind, while less like the classics and arguably more like True Blood, differs in a few ways. Most notably, I don't really do settings wherein vampires are known to exist as some kind of subculture. Vampires should be relatively few in number, and keep their identities secret. I'm very much in favor of World of Darkness vampires ( more about that later ), going out of their way to stay hidden, living in secret among humans, and seeing and treating them essentially the way humans treat pets and livestock.

That said, my knowledge of World of Darkness is fairly superficial. I wouldn't mind using the setting, but it's by no means a requirement. In other words, if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, don't worry! Neither do I! We can still talk, and work something out!

What's the story, then? It's fairly straight-forward. It starts out rather like a joke, with a human girl walking into a bar. A club. A seedy underground club. Depending on your preference, she can obviously not belong there, being innocent and all that, or, perhaps more interestingly, sort-of-kinda belong there. A tough bitch. With ties to gangs. I don't know. Either way, she's taken, for whatever reason, to the actual owner of the bar, who also happens to be a powerful vampire. As would a few others who frequent the place, but not many. Perhaps half a dozen? There would be their pets, too - ghouls, if we're going with World of Darkness terminology - and lastly a vast number of ignorant humans. Why that particular human is picked, could have any number of reasons. Maybe she was just down on her luck.

Anyway, that introduction aside, the game itself would likely include a lot of bondage and domination, and revolve around interactions between the characters, without any sort of overarching, epic storyline. Unless there turns out to be more to this girl, I suppose.

So! I think that's just about it, at least for now. Questions and all that, feel free to PM me with them. You may also post here, but chances are I won't notice right away.

Columbine

Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted