Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

Seress

*meeps as she is poked* x.x Why do all my diabolical plans fail?

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Seress

xxmaxinitxx

Seress

You both have good points. >_> I shall think them over a bit so would you two kindly count down for me meanwhile?

249!

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmmm. Well I guess we can do that for you, maybe :p

luphawk

I don't think so.  We just his my goal for the day.  Its only 6:30 hear, lets shoot for 300, what do you say guys?
my ideas / my f-list

Seress

Half past twelve in the middle of the night here...is that it? O.o Like Cinderella going back to normal my diabolical powers don't work after midnight?!

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: Seress on December 09, 2012, 05:25:30 PM
Half past twelve in the middle of the night here...is that it? O.o Like Cinderella going back to normal my diabolical powers don't work after midnight?!

That must be it!
Quote from: luphawk on December 09, 2012, 05:24:00 PM

I don't think so.  We just his my goal for the day.  Its only 6:30 hear, lets shoot for 300, what do you say guys?

I think we can make it.

luphawk

as do I. ;D

Interesting concept.  Night and day powers have been done plenty of times but powers that actually stop working at midnight?
my ideas / my f-list

Tharic

I'm just glad we aren't going to drop below 0 overnight anymore like we did a day or two ago a few times.

Stella

Seress

Indeed, that must be it. So if I started to travel now to an area that is before midnight I could totally win this for the ladies >_> ...Stella! You are like a bright star gracing this place. :D We need to amass a large army to win this.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Quote from: Seress on December 09, 2012, 05:35:40 PM
Indeed, that must be it. So if I started to travel now to an area that is before midnight I could totally win this for the ladies >_> ...Stella! You are like a bright star gracing this place. :D We need to amass a large army to win this.

Good luck with that.. ;D

Seress

xxmaxinitxx