what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*  But you sound so comfortable, like I am now in a pink, black and gray plaid flannel sleep shirt.

MrModular

Gray slacks, black T-shirt, gray sweater, and wool socks. Warm.

Observing Trifles

Short-sleeved black shirt with stripes, dark wash jeans, warm Joe Boxer socks. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black silk long-sleeved blouse with a swooshy white pattern, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

DeadCell

o.o *jaw drops like a cartoon dog*

Jeans and t-shirt...I feel slightly under dress now haha

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Geeklet

Everyone feels underdressed compared to BeMi. But you gotta admit that she has good taste!

As for me, I'm just lounging about after a long day at work in my PJs. White t-shirt and some blue pajama bottoms.

Night Stalker

black boxers, black t-shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

*glances up*  Thanks, guys.  I have to dress up for work and this little thread lets me have fun with that.  Some days I'm longing to be relaxed and casual myself and I'm jealous of how comfortable you all seem. :-)

Today it's a dark gray business suit with a white blouse and sheer black stockings and black sling back heels.  >.< Clients! >.<

DeadCell

o.o I spent the day walking around London today and those kind of clothes are all I saw...it was a very, very good day to be me :D

Stone washed jeans and blue t-shirt, although also today I have worn a suit, black trousers, silk tie, light blue shirt, shiny black shoes and a black suit jacket. Also things I go running in :D

Daelen

I'm sure I speak for most people here, if not everyone when I say you seem beautiful in anything you wear, casual or not Beguile's. As for me, I'm still coming off a cold, so I'm lounging in a Queen - We Are The Champions brown t-shirt with white lettering and black artwork behind it, blue boxers and white socks.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 09, 2012, 03:57:52 PM
Today it's a dark gray business suit with a white blouse and sheer black stockings and black sling back heels.  >.< Clients! >.<

I would think it would be good for business if the female employees dress more sexily/revealing :P.

Blue sweater with white geometric decoration pattern, black t-shirt under it. Black slacks and dark socks. I wear dark blue long underwear and dark blue shorts because it's cold to walk to my work place and back home in -28 degrees weather. Not mention whiskers grow icey coating while I walk and so does my beard.

Beguile's Mistress

Sexy and revealing, hmmm?  That depends on the kind of business you're in.  I need a professional wardrobe but try for some style as well. ;D

No clients today so I could get away with black slacks and a soft silk rose-colored long-sleeved blouse with black ballet flats for comfort.  Thank heavens its the weekend and I can relax the dress code a little. :-)

RP7466

i'm sure your relaxed dress will still be smokin'  ;D

Jeans, no shirt. waiting for the paint on the shoe moulding to dry.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 10, 2012, 03:30:43 PM
Sexy and revealing, hmmm?  That depends on the kind of business you're in.  I need a professional wardrobe but try for some style as well. ;D

No clients today so I could get away with black slacks and a soft silk rose-colored long-sleeved blouse with black ballet flats for comfort.  Thank heavens its the weekend and I can relax the dress code a little. :-)

True, what I know there is unwritten rule regarding sexiness in business. Do it too much and then it goes unethical 'slutty'. But if I myself would be manager I would allow bit sexiness in clothes in the staff so long it stays in line; as some clients may feel uncomfortable or turned off from too sexily dressed staff and some even intimidated; we do not want angry housewife calls to office regarding how our sexretary was dressed while their hubby visited the office in pure business. I guess the present business dress code is based on that suppose.

Anyways I have just woke up and so wearing only dark blue shorts.

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*  Since my position is more of a management one than assistant or secretary I need to be a professional as possible in the way I dress.  Our male managers must wear suits, dress shirts and ties when meeting clients and our female managers wear business suits or dresses for the same reason.  Stylish, slim fitting and elegant but definitely no obvious or provocative is our dress code.  As a business woman I have a reputation to protect and a personal ethic for the way I dress. 

Today there are no clients so I can be a little more relaxed in a straight skirt of dark blue and a pale blue long-sleeved silk blouse with sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Breathless Intent

BeMi your classy business style is an inspiration! I'm a professional woman but the dress standards in my office are not particularly high. Our general counsel doesn't seem to dress as well as you do! You make me want to go invest in more skirts and stockings...

Beguile's Mistress

You can never have too many of either.  I get a lot of my clothes from resale shops and browse the thrift stores, too.  It takes regular shopping but once you get a basic wardrobe stocked you can pick up pieces here and there for as little as five dollars (US).  My stockings I buy on sale or in quantity packs.  I'm lucky that I'm not too hard on them and always go for the reinforced toe.  Thigh-high stockings for skirts and knee-high stockings for slacks are my usual choice.

I've found, over time, that dressing for success really means something.  When I feel more professional it shows in my job and that builds confidence that spills over into the rest of my life as well.

DeadCell

IF we ever had to submit anyone for best dressed woman, I would throw in my vote for Beguile's Mistress. Once again though you make me feel like I should be suited and booted :)

Slghtly baggyish jeans, a red t-shirt with a small white collar.

Mister Grimm

Black pajama pants and a shirt I wore to bed last night (Or this morning, since I passed out for a total of three hours on and off at 7AM). Don't plan on changing out of them, since I'll probably flop back into bed in a while in an attempt to regain lost hours of much needed sleep.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suite, white silk blouse and sheer black stockings with black platform heels.

Mister Grimm

Pajamas again, but lighter than last time. It's getting warmer here. D;
*hopes for an actual Winter next time around.*
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Beguile's Mistress

Business suit with a dark brown skirt, jade green jacket and dark brown scarf tucked in, sheer taupe stockings and dark brown sling-back heels.

DeadCell

Once again you make me feel so under dressed haha, but then again I have not been up and out for bed for to long.

Hong Kong Fuey T-shirt, sweatpants and socks xD although soon to be changed into something slightly more stylish.

Divine Drivel

Glasses, super faded Daisy Dukes, tank top and a sleepy face.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

AithinTheElf

Hair in ponytail, baggy green Ireland crest shirt, safari/lizard boxers from the boy's section at JC Penney (all I have for now). :P