Trump

Started by Vekseid, February 01, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Quote from: DominantPoet on January 17, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
I'm half tempted to give that a try Ket!! Although I think to make it more believable, you'd have to find a way to get some sugar tucked away in a ball shape under those, like the ones that use both. But still, very hilarious and awesome idea :D

Mini marshmallow.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) claims in a 2011 interview that she was having an ongoing affair with Trump already back then. (The interview hasn't been published until now, it seems, perhaps for fear of lawsuits from Trump, but now it's out).

This needs to get dug deep into and fact-checked. It's potential dynamite, especially if it turns out that the affair kept going all the way up to the election. :)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Sara Nilsson

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Arianna de L'ombre on January 17, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
*Screams in angerwhile at work.* THIS is why I hate this guy so much!

Bet he says "why can't they be men and break off the routine of taking pills?"...  >:(

elone

I am not aware of a cure for Trump. How do you combat idiocy? Is there a pill for that?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Iniquitous

Quote from: elone on January 17, 2018, 10:07:56 PM
I am not aware of a cure for Trump. How do you combat idiocy? Is there a pill for that?

There is not. Just look to the movie Idiocracy for proof that the stupid ones are taking over.  (that and the fact we are having to tell people to not eat Tide laundry detergent pods)
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Iniquitous on January 17, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
There is not. Just look to the movie Idiocracy for proof that the stupid ones are taking over.  (that and the fact we are having to tell people to not eat Tide laundry detergent pods)

I'd rather live in Idiocracy. At least President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho meant well.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on January 17, 2018, 05:18:15 PM
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/01/17/donald-trump-is-set-to-allow-doctors-to-refuse-treatment-to-transgender-people/

Trump is to allow doctors to refuse treating trans people due to religious reasons.

I hear shit like this and I sit down with a few fingers of something and think of Walt my friend.

It’s been nearly 2p years, shit I feel old

HannibalBarca

Quotehttp://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/01/17/donald-trump-is-set-to-allow-doctors-to-refuse-treatment-to-transgender-people/

Trump is to allow doctors to refuse treating trans people due to religious reasons.

I just...it's a wonder I don't just implode right here, leaving a smoking crater where my house used to be  >:(
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

MiraMirror

So tired of "deeply held religious beliefs" being used as a cover phrase for discrimination.  It gives the decent people a bad rep.  Hippocratic fucking oath, it means something. >:/
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Trieste

I don't think it would be unfair to ask people to choose between their religion and their profession when they go into a field like medicine or pharmacology.

Why is it that deeply-held religious beliefs are used to discriminate but I don't see a lot of deeply-held religious beliefs used to combat anti-loitering laws that affect the homeless, or things like that?

Arianna

Quote from: Trieste on January 18, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
I don't think it would be unfair to ask people to choose between their religion and their profession when they go into a field like medicine or pharmacology.

Why is it that deeply-held religious beliefs are used to discriminate but I don't see a lot of deeply-held religious beliefs used to combat anti-loitering laws that affect the homeless, or things like that?

+1000

Regina Minx

Quote from: Trieste on January 18, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

Quote from: George CarlinBoy, these conservatives are really something, aren’t they? They’re all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you’re born, you’re on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don’t want to know about you. They don’t want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine; if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.

Conservatives don’t give a shit about you until you reach “military age”. Then they think you are just fine. Just what they’ve been looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers. Pro-life… pro-life… These people aren’t pro-life, they’re killing doctors! What kind of pro-life is that? What, they’ll do anything they can to save a fetus but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it?They’re not pro-life. You know what they are? They’re anti-woman. Simple as it gets, anti-woman. They don’t like them. They don’t like women.They believe a woman’s primary role is to function as a brood mare for the state.

Pro-life… You don’t see many of these white anti-abortion women volunteering to have any black fetuses transplanted into their uterus’, do you? No, you don’t see them adopting a whole lot of crack babies, do you? No, that might be something Christ would do.

Various

I'm reminded of a Barney Frank quip that "pro-life" Republicans "believe that life begins at conception and ends at birth".

Also, as to Regina's comment
QuoteI don't think it would be unfair to ask people to choose between their religion and their profession when they go into a field like medicine or pharmacology.

The nominal Christians on the right tend to be Mammonites when you bore through their lip service. They would never do such a thing because their gospel of wealth preachers drill into their skulls that poverty is a moral failing.
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

gaggedLouise

Apparently Trump didn't, after all, get back to the inauguration crowd size feud when he delivered his "Fake News Awards" wednesday night. I had been sure he was gonna bring that up all over again: is this a silent admission of defeat on that issue? :)

The awards are listed here: https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

Various

Quote from: gaggedLouise on January 19, 2018, 06:13:28 AM
Apparently Trump didn't, after all, get back to the inauguration crowd size feud when he delivered his "Fake News Awards" wednesday night. I had been sure he was gonna bring that up all over again: is this a silent admission of defeat on that issue? :)

The awards are listed here: https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

Nah, more the inability of a manchild with the attention span of a gnat who shotgunned three Red Bulls to concentrate on two issues at once.
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Serephino

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/19/1734203/-In-a-speech-to-anti-choicers-Trump-decries-laws-allowing-a-baby-to-be-born-in-the-ninth-month?detail=facebook

We all know the man doesn't think before opening his mouth, but maybe he should start.  I just can't even...  I think I know what he meant to say, but we can't be having a president that makes such mistakes.

Various

Beat me to it!
Quote"Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother's womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change." - Donald Trump

I listened to it multiple times. It's clearly a 'b'. In all likelihood, he meant to say 'torn', a reference to third trimester abortion, a procedure that is vanishingly rare. Still, the idea that Trump is anti-BIRTH is possible. After all, pregnancy by definition makes the woman a "two" (or more rarely a "three" or "four").
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sara Nilsson

Even if.. even IF we count for the fact that he just misspoke, he is still wrong.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/21/13352872/donald-trump-abortion-wrong

He was wrong on the campaign trail and he is still wrong.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Various on January 19, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
Beat me to it!
I listened to it multiple times. It's clearly a 'b'. In all likelihood, he meant to say 'torn', a reference to third trimester abortion, a procedure that is vanishingly rare. Still, the idea that Trump is anti-BIRTH is possible. After all, pregnancy by definition makes the woman a "two" (or more rarely a "three" or "four").

The man is a trick - but clearly he's going to respond by branding this report of what he said as...just another piece of despicable fake news!  :P

Sara Nilsson

Hubby who voted for the man just laughed his ass off, he totally agrees its born.

At least hubby just rolls his eyes at Trumps stupidity and actually did tell me he didn't think trump would be so bad. I tried to tell him, but hey at least I get to say "I told you so" ^^

Lustful Bride

Quote from: MiraMirror on January 18, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
So tired of "deeply held religious beliefs" being used as a cover phrase for discrimination.  It gives the decent people a bad rep.  Hippocratic fucking oath, it means something. >:/

+1

Iniquitous

My brain hurts.......
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Oniya

Quote from: Various on January 19, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
Beat me to it!

I know I was born from my mother's womb in the ninth month.  Mr. Oniya has timing issues and arrived early.  ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17