Morgue's Inquiries & Interests! [Updated Dec 27, 2020]

Started by Mister Morgue, September 14, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Morgue

̥̰͓͕̠͔̱̗͉͠A̝̠͙̜̞̼N̠̘̲͙̩ ̰͍͉̞̻̼IN̩̞Ṯ̮̭̦̭̬̹R̠O̯͓D̞̬̗̪̣UC̙͖T̟̳̫̣̖ͅIO͕N̲͓̹̥̜ TO͖̼̪̜̰͔̼ ͇̥̫̩̩̗̣T̙͔̥̣̱̯̤H͔̲͓̝͙̪E̝̺̜̪ ̤O̝͕̺S͔̹̭͚̥̳S̰ͅṴ͖̩̺̳A̜̹̘̰̝R͎͚̬̟̘͇͙IU͉M̯͓̞͍̜̫ ̘̹̪͖̦A̮͙N̼̖̺D͙̮͈̻̞͚̝ ̞̠̲G̳̭͎̤̻̪U̯̠̫͓I̫̝͙͈͔D̩̣̩͖E̘̗̻̗̤͖ ͇͈̖͔̯͍T̯͉̮̮̤̯̗O̘͎͍̞͎̱ ̩̭T̙̠̫HE͓͈͚̮̼ ̜̯̹̝̬HOͅU̞̥S̻̦̖̤̯͙E̥̻ ̼̙̞͍̺̯̠O͎̖̫͍̤̠F ̣̬̪B͉̦̻̻̤̥Ọ͎̟͉͈̙N͓̯̣ES̬.͎̼

Hello there, I'm Mister Morgue, but most people call me MM or just Morgue. In this introduction post, I'll go over a bit about myself - because I think it's important to get to know potential writing partners.

I'm a FtM trans-person, I use He/Him pronouns, but They/Them are also acceptable. This doesn't have a lot of bearing on the way that I write or the way that we would interact, but can be an important bit of information for some writers. I'm generally an easy person to get along with, and I think I'm pretty patient and understanding in general. I simply ask for respect from others, as I do try to respect those I talk to.

Elliquiy has become a very important part of my life. I cherish the stories I have here, and the writers and friends that I've made while on the site. While my brand of writing and my personality might not be everyone's cup of tea, I hope that you'll take me into consideration, and take the time to get to know me to find out if we would be compatible writers.

If you have any questions about me as a writer, or about the types of things I enjoy writing after you look over this thread, please do shoot me a pm! Please be considerate and do NOT respond in this thread. I would like to keep it tidy, and prefer requests to be sent via PM.

̘̹̽͋̓ͥ͆͋TͪͦͭͭH̎̔̆̿ͧ̋I͒N͛̏̑̿ͭͣG̈́̆̏͗̃ͤ͑S̊ͫͬ͐́ ̈ͭͨT͗O̊̊̊̀ ͤ͂͐Nͤ́̓ͨOT̅́͛E̐͌͗ͣ̿̎
     I know that this is quite a lot of information to go through, but if you manage to read through all of this, you'll have a pretty good idea as to whether or not you think we'll be a good match for writing together.

HI̙͖̼̗S̲T͕̲̝͈̟̱̙Ọ̱̩̠R̺̯̮̣͍͎Y͚̝̺̤̲̟
I've been role playing in some form or fashion for over twenty years. My primary experience has been with IM and chat-based role plays, but I've also written roleplays on journals, emails, and forums. I have played tabletop RPGs before, as well as LARP gaming events. While I'm not as knowledgeable about the latter two, I do have that experience to draw from. I initially joined Elliquiy because it had been some time since I'd last written, and I wanted to practice and shake the rust off before NaNiWriMo that year. I've been here ever since.
̣̲̝̳̮͍C͔̖O͚̣̰̹M͈͇̝̥ͅMU͓͍̞̣͖N͎̘̹̘̱̭ͅICA̺̲T̞I̞̬͖͍O̺̱̖N
Communication is key to any good relationship, writing or otherwise. I like to have some kind of dialogue with my writing partners - typically through PM. Talking about the story, our characters, our vision for where we want the story to go - all of these things are important. It's also very important to communicate clearly when things are going awry. If you have to take a break, or if you're just not feeling the story that we're working on together, I ask that you just give me a note to say so. I won't get upset if you just don't feel like you can write with me. Ghosting isn't something that I enjoy - I can promise that I won't do that to you. So I do ask for the same consideration.
̣̲̝̳̮͍PͅL̬̙̳͚̟̖O̥̘̘̯̟͍͚T͖Ț̦I̺̹N̜͉G̱͇̦͉̰͎
If I have any stories suggested in this thread, they are not set in stone. They are merely a jumping off point. A bit of a breadcrumb to begin with. When you write with someone it's not just your own story, it's a story that you share. I want to have an equal writing experience with my writing partners, and I want to hear your input and thoughts on what should happen in our tales.
̣̲̝̳̮͍F̭̖̙REQ̲̪U͉͓E͚̯̠̖N̼͔̤̝C͙̫͙ͅY͇̤͚̠ͅ
I am usually able to post at least once per day, though there might be times that it takes a few more days to get back to you if I get a lot of replies in at one time. If a post will take longer than a week, I'll generally post in my A/A's about what posts I still owe and what's going on that might keep me from writing back as quickly as I usually might.
̣̲̝̳̮͍P̘̪̠͕̞OS̖͎̰̫͇̞̹T̜͉͔̺̞I̝̠̦̪͖̗N͔̪G͔̺̙̠͚̹̬
Post length ranges usually between 600 and 1500 words on average, however I do not want you to feel as though you must meet that post length. If you prefer shorter posts, that is definitely something that I can meet and accommodate. I don't want to overwhelm anyone with words, either if you prefer shorter posts.
As for where our RPs would take place, I prefer writing in threads versus PMs or or any off-site option. While I have experience with rapid-fire response RPs, I've found that I much prefer the more relaxed and lengthy posts that forums allow. However, if you are interested in writing with me and are uncomfortable with writing in forums, send me a PM and we can discuss other options.
̣̲̝̳̮͍̗̝͚̝̫S͇̭̲̭̦T̲͚̞͕͙̲O͎͚R̰̣̞̫̘͍ͅY ̹V̥̩̖S̳̮̜̞̟̲̯.
S̮M̦͇͙UT̜̣̮͓̰ͅ
Here's the big thing. I know that this is an Adult Roleplay site. That, to me, means that sex is something that can happen and most likely will within the story. I prefer stories that are more substance than smut. Personally, when roleplays get too heavily focused on sex, I tend to lose interest. I need interaction, and character development to care about what's going on. If our characters just start banging like rabbits and that's all there is, I'm going to lose interest in the story very quickly. A good general ratio seems to be 70% story to about 30% smut - though this varies depending on the story.

Mister Morgue

L͍͎̤͈Ị̼̭B̹̺̫̿̔̆͐Ȓͫ͑̈́̔͌A̗̝̮̎̃ͦR̯͚̥̱͕̉͆̊ͨY̼̘͑͋̇ͫ͑ͧ̾

KEY:

Ongoing
- Ongoing stories that receive somewhat regular posts from those involved.
Paused
- Stories that are on pause and will not be getting post updates until resumed.
complete
- Stories that have been finished.
incomplete
- Stories that have not gotten posts in a long time, and will most likely never be completed.

AͨU͋̈́̃͋G̈́̃̈ͨ́͛͑Ǔͫ̌ͫ̽͌̈́S̀͆̚T̅
Valtegaard with j3ll0m0nk3y (Aug 20, 2017 - Aug 26, 2017 | incomplete)
The Camping Trip with MagicalPen (Aug 23, 2017 - Sept 14, 2017 | incomplete)
Infernal Desires with Alyn (Aug 24, 2017 - May 25, 2018 | incomplete)
Make A Wish with ZephyrInk (Aug 24, 2017 - Oct 6, 2018 | complete)

Š̌̆̐͂͊EPͧTͩ͒̿̉Eͨ̀̓M̎B̃ͣ̾ͥ̀͌̚Ẻ͆̆ͯ̉͛R̂̌̾͊ͥ͐̽
Lost Girl with Urbanzorro (Sept 20, 2017 - Sept 22, 2017 | incomplete)

O͒͋̅̐ͭCTͧOͣͨ̾͋̆B͆ͦ̑ͭ̌ͦERͧͨ
Sempiternal Heart with DominantPoet (Oct 8, 2017 - Nov 26, 2017 | incomplete)
Into the Storm with National Acrobat (Oct 10, 2017 - Aug 9, 2018 | incomplete)
Threads and Motifs with ZephyrInk (Oct 11, 2017 - Ongoing)
Lady of the Lake, Lord of Ravens with Moon Hound Hati (Oct 14, 2017 - Oct 30, 2017 | incomplete)
God's Slaughterhouse, Oct 17, 2017

FͦEͮ̍͛ͫ͑BRUAͭ̈̑̋̉ͦRÝͭͣ̿͐͂̐
Flights of Fancy with ZephyrInk (Feb 1, 2018 - Apr 29, 2018 | complete)

Ḿͮ̎̃̓͂͛Ȁ̽ͧ̈́͂̓ͣRCH͐ͫ̓͐̃͌̅
Taming the Darkness with jinx013 (Mar 24, 2018 - Jan 4, 2019 | incomplete)

M͂A̾Yͬ̆
An Open Letter, May 3, 2018
Summoning Wishes with TroyJordan80 (May 5, 2018 - May 17, 2018 | incomplete)
A Light in the Pit with Gannameade (May 5, 2018 - July 15, 2018 | incomplete)

J̊ͮ͐͒́̃̿UͥN̄ͬͥͩ̀E̊͆̑̆́ͩ͋
Spiritae Basilicus with ZephyrInk (Jun 6, 2018 - Ongoing)
Eyes in the Dark, June 9, 2018
The Right Side of the Tracks with Becca (June 10, 2018 - Jan 15, 2019 | complete)
A Reluctant Alliance with tarasalem (Jun 18, 2018 - Ongoing)

The Lost City with jinx013 (Aug 17, 2018 - Feb 7, 2020 | incomplete)
Hooked with Ayla (Aug 22, 2018 - Apr 29, 2019 | incomplete)

Crimson Suits her Best with Wistful Dream (Sept 6, 2018 - Oct 26, 2020 incomplete)
To Kill, or Not to Kill with ZephyrInk (Sept 9, 2018 - Oct 11, 2018 | complete)
Against the Odds with Eikichi (Sept 24, 2018 - November 20, 2020 incomplete)

An Unkindness of Ravens with ZephyrInk (Oct 14, 2018 - Paused)
The Curious Case of Dr. Heinrich, Oct 18, 2018

N͊ͬ̄OV̌ͬ̌E͊̓̆̄̄M̃͆B̊ͭ̾ẼR͂̌̊́
Crossing the Veil with Daeva (Nov 21, 2018 - September 16, 2020 |  incomplete)

J̊͂͌̐Aͦͨ͛ͬ̾N̍̔̏U͊̒ͦAͨ͗R̿̔ͮ̍̎Y
Rewrite the Stars with Wistful Dream (January 21, 2019 - Oct 26, 2020 incomplete)

Finding Truth,
Telling Lies
with Daeva (February 15, 2019 - incomplete)
Like Butter, February 15, 2019
Lunar Boar, February 27, 2019
Heroism, February 28, 2019

Looking Through Your Eyes with Wistful Dream (March 17, 2019 - December 21, 2019 incomplete)

A͗ͤ͑ͥP̉͌̋͊͗Rͪ̿ͦ̌ḮͮLͨ
The Healer's Regular with CrystalGem (April 1, 2019 - July 18, 2020 incomplete)

M͂A̾Yͬ̆
Bells and Whistles with ZephyrInk (May 6, 2019 - May 24, 2019 | complete)
Lies of the Heart with Daeva (May 13, 2019 - Ongoing)
You Danced into My Heart with Levi (May 26, 2019 - July 15, 2019 | incomplete)

J̊ͮ͐͒́̃̿UͥN̄ͬͥͩ̀E̊͆̑̆́ͩ͋
Wicked Wonderland with ZephyrInk (June 3, 2019 - Ongoing)

J̄̌̂̏̊U͌LͪͧYͧ͗͂
Inkscape with cupoftea (July 17, 2019 - August 20, 2019 incomplete)

The Black Knight's Secret with Kye (August 1, 2019 - September 19, 2019 incomplete)
Lingering Memories, August 02, 2019
Daily Writing Prompt, August 03, 2019
In the Shadows with Theta Sigma (August 4, 2019 - August 17, 2019 incomplete)
Follow Me Into Darkness with Daeva (August 9, 2019 - incomplete)
The Artist, August 30, 2019
Hanging Portraits, August 31, 2019

When the Day Met the Night with MaryRose (September 1, 2019 - February 20, 2021 incomplete)
In Extremis with Lovely Complex (September 2, 2019 - July 02, 2021 incomplete)
The Raven's Roost with FoxWriter (September 4, 2019 - October 27, 2020 incomplete)
Stay Away from My Unicorn! with LamentingQuill (September 6, 2019 - incomplete)

Domino Effect, October 18, 2019
Hello Lover, October 19, 2019
A bit OCD..., October 20, 2019
Teetering on the Brink, October 21, 2019
Imaginary with Hatchet (October 24, 2019 - Ongoing)
A Bygone Love with Obsidian Isolabella (October 29, 2019 - August 24, 2020 incomplete)

N͊ͬ̄OV̌ͬ̌E͊̓̆̄̄M̃͆B̊ͭ̾ẼR͂̌̊́
To be His Darling with Wistful Dream (November 3, 2019 - October 28, 2020 incomplete)

Dͥ̂ͬEͬͥ͑ͮ̚CÊͮ̀ͯM͋ͣ̔Bͦ͋ͯ̅Eͮ͑̏͐ͦͥȒ̏
Sleepy, December 10, 2019

Wings & Wolves with Hatchet (February 20, 2020 - Ongoing)

The Perils of being a Priestess with Eikichi (March 10, 2020 - November 21, 2020 incomplete)
Viridi Mortem with ZephyrInk (March 13, 2020 - April 13, 2020 | complete)

A͗ͤ͑ͥP̉͌̋͊͗Rͪ̿ͦ̌ḮͮLͨ
Danse Macabre with ZephyrInk (April 13, 2020 - May 21, 2020 | complete)

M͂A̾Yͬ̆
Halos & Horns with ZephyrInk (May 13, 2020 - Ongoing)

J̊ͮ͐͒́̃̿UͥN̄ͬͥͩ̀E̊͆̑̆́ͩ͋
Towerfall, June 15, 2020

J̄̌̂̏̊U͌LͪͧYͧ͗͂
Lunaria Group Game (July 20, 2020 - Ongoing)

A Witch's Problem with ObsidianRae (September 28, 2020 - Ongoing)

An Alternate Life with Daeva (October 6, 2020 - November 15, 2020 incomplete)
The Next Wendybird with ZephyrInk (October 7, 2020 - Ongoing)
Forever with Daeva (October 8, 2020 - Ongoing)
Three for a Crown with Daeva & ZephyrInk (October 23, 2020 - February 8, 2021 incomplete)
The Horror of Our Love with Blanc de Neige (October 27, 2020 - November 21, 2020 complete)
Shattered Glass with Daeva (October 29, 2020 - Ongoing)

N̐̂ͭ̾̆ͫ͆OVEͤ͛̓̿̔̌͑M̆ͧ̒B̎ͣ̆̐̿̋͐Eͬ̓Rͧ̉ͯ
Golden November 30th, 2020

A͗ͤ͑ͥP̉͌̋͊͗Rͪ̿ͦ̌ḮͮLͨ
The Dragon's Keeper with ZephyrInk (April 3, 2021 | Ongoing)

S͏E͐̎́ͭͫ̄̚PͫTͧ҉EͪͣͩM̈ͧBͣ̾͑͡Ę̋̀̇ͫͭ̿Ṙ̡͂̽
The Hemlock & Wandering Minds Collective with ZephyrInk (Sept 20, 2021 | Ongoing)

Ǒ͠C͋̆ͥ̊ͤͮͯ͢T̛ͥͭO̐̐B̉ͥE̵R̈́͛͑̒̂
Parallel with tarasalem (Oct 5, 2021 | Ongoing)
Vatican Cameos with ZephyrInk (Oct 13, 2021 | Ongoing)

Fͭ̚͟E̾̒̿ͭ̌̋͠B̋ͤͦ͆ͥ̌͐R͒͛U̴ͬ̔ͩ̏ͨͦAͧ̄ͣ̓Rͣ̀Y
Brands and Bonds with Tilt (February 5, 2022 | Ongoing)

A͌͊̾U̾́̔G͌͒̕U̒̓̕S͛̕T̐̓͋
Bound in Leather with ZephyrInk (August 12, 2023 | Ongoing)

Mister Morgue

O͊̀͌ͫ̈́Ň͛ͪ̚Sͬ̽̉̚ ̑̽̿̈ͤ&̈̓ͩ͋ͨͪ̚ ͒͋͋̈́ͫȮ̑͆ͭͤ̍̔F̊̈́ͯFͭSͨ̈

I'm fairly flexible with what I'm willing to write. That being said, I do have a few particular On's that I quite enjoy, and some things that are very much off for me.
Everything else, I would say, is up for debate. If it's not listed here, that means it's up in the air and you're free to ask if I'm willing to write it - but please do ask first.

O͊̀͌ͫ̈́Ň͛ͪ̚Sͬ̽̉̚

🖤 Intelligent Characters
🖤 Supernatural/Fantasy Elements
🖤 Biting/Marking
🖤 Hair Pulling during intimate encounters
🖤 Glasses
🖤 Piercings/Tattoos
🖤 Scratching/Clawing
🖤 "Creampie"/Squirting
Ȯ̑͆ͭͤ̍̔F̊̈́ͯFͭSͨ̈

💀 Animals/Bestiality
💀 Anthro (differs from Lycans and shifters)
💀 Furries
💀 Underage (18+ only)
💀 Fisting
💀 Castration
💀 Mutilation
💀 Expansion
💀 Macro/Micro
💀 Infantilism
💀 Footplay
💀 Vore
💀 Scat/Watersports

Fͥ͛ͥ̋̃ͬAͤVͩ͐O̿ͭͮ̒̅ͨͤUͥ̽́ͮ͊̚R̋̒͛̉ͪI̊̎̿̓̚Tͣͬ͌̇ͨ̍ͥE͆͑̇̋ ̾̋ͪSE̋ͦͪ̈T̒̋ͨ̒̃T̾̊͐̇ͧ͑̚INͫ̾̊ͭGͦ͛̉S̉̈ͮ̎̈́̚

• FANTASY (Medieval) - This is your fairly standard Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones sort of setting. Kings and Queens and Knights and Dragons and Elves and magic!
  • FANTASY (Modern) - This is also known as Urban Fantasy. Modern settings with fantastical elements like magic users, magical creatures etc.
  • SUPERNATURAL (Victorian/Edwardian) - Supernatural settings in Victorian times that include Vampires or Werewolves and other supernatural creatures.
  • SUPERNATURAL (Modern) - Supernatural settings in modern times that include creatures like Vampires or Werewolves and other supernatural creatures.
  • PARANORMAL - This doesn't have to be a setting per se, but paranormal elements can be added to stories to create fantastic events. Ghosts and psychics and ESP!

̋ͣ̾ͮ̚F̿̈̾ͮ̊͛͗A̾V̾ͨOͭͩURͩ̐͌I̐̒ͭ̓ͥT̆ͫͭͤͯE͑̌̆̊̓͑͂ ͥ̋ͭ͑͐S͊́̅̔̓ͦTͣͮͤORͬ̑Yͦ̊͐̐̿ Eͨ̆̊̓LͨͮĒͤ̋͋̚M̏́̀̈̑̍̚EǸ̈̂T͋̄̈́ͨŜ̓̑

• ROMANCE - I will almost always request romantic stories. I'm a romantic, so I really love having a romantic aspect to my storyline.
  • DRAMA - Nothing good comes without struggle. The sweet parts of a story are that much sweeter if the characters have to work for it!
  • MAGIC - I love magical elements to stories - whether my character has them or not. Mages, Wizards, beings who have innate abilities - any of these things are acceptable.
  • DOMINANCE - I typically enjoy male dominant characters. So when I play females they will be a bit more submissive. When I play males, they will be a bit more rough - picking up their lady-friends and pinning them and that sort of thing.
  • MYSTERY - Intrigue! Mysterious elements or curiosities are fun and interesting elements to add to a story! Disappearances, strange sightings, and other elements of mysteries or characters with mysterious pasts are fun to work with. It gives us a chance to play out solving those mysteries and figuring them out!

Mister Morgue

INTRODUCTION 💀 LIBRARY 💀  ONS & OFFS 💀 CHARACTER REPOSITORY 💀 CURRENT CRAVINGS

C̖͓̽̐H͙̤̱̔̃ͭ̉̿͑Ȃ̺̻Rͪ̋ͯ͆̎͗A̋̓̌̆͊C͖̝̥ͩ͂̒̽̄T͈̞͙̹̐̋ͤ͊ͥ̀E̹̼̳͇̼̬ͅR̬͖̭͈ͅ ̜R̘̠͔͈̺̮ͅE͈̣̫̪͉ͅP̤͖̣̑̑̆Ọ̩̐S̳̟̫̤̜͉̔̄̑͆I͖̲̼̳͎̣͓̿͑͐ͦT̪͕̬̝͈̑͆͒O͇̺̭̻͔͕R̖̱̖̬̠̓Ý̯̭̼ͣ̐

As stated before, I do play both Male and Female characters, and I'm quite comfortable writing for both.
Depending on the stories I have, and what characters I'm writing, I may be more inclined to lean toward one gender rather than the other, but for the most part I'm flexible with this.

The characters listed here are characters that are generally in use currently. Characters from stories on hiatus or stories that have been dropped will get removed over time, or returned if stories are picked up again.

ͩͣ̉MAL̆̑ͤE ͣ͑͐ͯͣC͆̽̋ͭ̾Ḣ̋A͌̏Ȑ̈ͤͧ̑̿ͥA̎̂C͑ͧ̄̚T͑ͥ̐ͯͤͧ̚E̋̿ͥͪRSͭ͂͋͊

Liam Brooks

Mister Morgue

INTRODUCTION 💀 LIBRARY 💀  ONS & OFFS 💀 CHARACTER REPOSITORY 💀 CURRENT CRAVINGS

C̮ͨ̚U̹̅R̂R̙̱͚̳̗̬ͨ͒ͥ͛͊E̪̬͍̦̮͓̿̑̐̐ͬN̖͎̲̼Ṯ͇͑̅͂͌ ̩͖̲͎̗̗͐̂ͪ͑ͅC̖̎͛̀̋̈́̌̚ͅR͎̙̻̼A̯͗ͩ̽͆͊V̯̹̻̮͙̇͂̑͊I̟͙ͫ̂͛ͫN̋G͕̻͚̘̑̾̔S̘͚̥̝̙̈̓

Below this post is where you'll find any story ideas or cravings I might have. This is, generally, a rare occurrence since I tend to enjoy working on stories that others think up or ones that my writing partners and I think of together as we discuss writing together. I have a very organic sort of process when it comes to starting new stories.

If there's nothing below this post, then it means I don't have any ideas or cravings in particular.

Please keep in mind that I do write both male and female characters, as you can see from my Character Repository entry above. I typically write primarily heterosexual couples, however I'm not averse to the occasional non-hetero pairing. These are a bit more rare, however, and would require a LOT of discussion beforehand.

I identify as Male (I'm FtM transgender as stated in my intro), and that should be taken into account if you wish to write with me. I know that there are some who feel less comfortable with that than others, so I want to be as upfront about that as possible.

Mister Morgue

Art by: Snailord

P̅ͧ͌ͮÂͦ͊R͂̈́͊̀̉̌̊A͌̄̂͆ͧ̓́̆L͒͗̈́̓ͨͧL͋̊̏̆̎̓ͬEͫ̋̆Ĺͭ̆̄͌̽̓
P̅ͧ͌ͮÂͦ͊R͂̈́͊̀̉̌̊A͌̄̂͆ͧ̓́̆L͒͗̈́̓ͨͧL͋̊̏̆̎̓ͬEͫ̋̆Ĺͭ̆̄͌̽̓

A new city, a new life, a new home!

The price was cheap, far cheaper than he'd imagined it should have been, and when he had asked after it - the realtor had said that the place was rumoured to be h a u n t e d. Well, that didn't bother him at all, so what if the place was haunted? He didn't believe in ghosts, and it was just as likely that the place was simply old and in need of some fixing up, right?

Please keep in mind that while I am posting this Craving now, I am currently behind on my replies and getting started with this may take a little bit of time on my end.

P͗̐̓̌ͥR͑͒̒͐Ě̍̓͆ͬ́ͦMͦ̃̌ͣ̓I͆ͦ̓ͨͩSE̔
     I initially got this idea from reading a comic on Webtoons called Freaking Romance, by Snailord. I love the concept of it, and wanted to explore some sort of story with this same sort of setting. Here are some more details that might interest you!

P
L
OT
Both of our characters have just moved into a new home, however this house is the focal point of a distortion between two parallel worlds, and so the two characters keep seeing one another periodically, but initially cannot interact with one another. Your character [YC] might spot My character [MC], but MC might not see YC at that time. In all likelihood the beginnings of the story would be simple brief flashes of the characters spotting the other briefly during daily routines.
S
E
TTIN
G
This can be pretty much any setting, but I think a modern setting would work best. Perhaps instead of a house it's an apartment in the city. However this could work with Victorian/Edwardian era stories quite well, as well. It could be that one of the worlds has magic and the other does not, or that they're simply parallel with nothing particularly special about them other than how people look in the different worlds.
PL
A
NNI
N
G
This is not a one-man story, so I want your input and ideas for it. What I've got here is just a bare-bones sort of inclination to the sort of story that I'd like to work out, and I definitely want to work out with my partner the direction the story would go in. This isn't just a story for me, it's also a story for whomever I write with, so let's share in the creation of it!
M
Y
CH
A
RACT
E
R
If I'm writing for the male in this story, he's going to be a writer who moved somewhere convenient - either because he needed to be able to get to things in the city, or because he wanted to be left alone. This could be the same for the female character if I write for her, though I've not fully fleshed out what she might be doing. She could be an artist, or going to school for her trade and has moved to a new house to be closer to a gallery or school. We can discuss these details further when plotting.
PAI
R
IN
G
S
I'd like this to be a Male/Female pairing, and I'm fine with writing either side of the story. As for where to put the story? These days I always default to Extreme, since the story can be moved to the appropriate location later on once we've sorted all the details out better.
SMU
T
I know that this is an Adult Role Play site, but that doesn't mean it's gotta be all-smut-all-the-time, right? I like a heavy dose of story with my sprinkling of smut. Having the characters just going at it like rabbits tends to be less interesting for me, and means I'll be less likely to finish the story, especially if I've already got some smut-heavy tales already going at the moment. Characters should get to know one another and progress naturally - if they're a bit frisky, that's one thing, but I don't want to focus on sex.