Ann Coulter lives under a bridge...

Started by VenusEnvy, November 12, 2012, 09:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 03:13:05 PM
I was going to say something about how red things do go faster - as long as they're moving away from you.  Any astronomer will tell you that the faster a star is moving away from the Earth, the more its spectral lines are shifted toward the red.   ;D

And they blue shift the faster they're approaching. OH SHIT, THAT MEANS ANN COULTER'S ~CRaZy eYeS~ ARE CATCHING UP WITH US!
O/O   A/A

Oniya

*dives to the left, so she can pass me on the right... the far right.*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lux12

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 03:21:43 PM
*dives to the left, so she can pass me on the right... the far right.*

*dives way to the  far left and laughs as she shouts curses at him*

Shjade

Quote from: Lux12 on November 15, 2012, 03:18:46 PM
Like I said, my current theory is that she's not really a conservative, but a severely mentally ill individual in desperate need of medication or therapy or a combination of both.

Or she's an undercover liberal sacrificing herself for the cause to make conservatives look crazy even to themselves in the hopes of pushing more bodies to the left! :o
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Shjade on November 15, 2012, 06:37:58 PM
Or she's an undercover liberal sacrificing herself for the cause to make conservatives look crazy even to themselves in the hopes of pushing more bodies to the left! :o

Nope she's a lawyer who broke attorney client privilege who has to make a living running her big damn mouth anyway she pleases

Lux12

I know more than a few people have theorized that this is the truth about several different members of the Republican party and that various liberal groups have planted them in the party to destroy it from the inside by acting as nuts as possible. It would be the most clever gambit in political history, at least in the U.S., if it were true.

Shjade

Indeed. Sadly that means it can't be true as the current Democratic party is incapable of such maneuvering. Ah well.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Stattick on November 14, 2012, 10:51:45 PM
Most gunslingers in the old west had blue eyes. Therefore, having blue eyes makes you ~crAzY VioLeNt~.

Can I sig this?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Stattick

O/O   A/A

auroraChloe

she is not that noble, quasi as it may be.  just an opportunist, making many a buck off the paranoid &/or ignorant aryans.

a/a 8/21/17