A Love Lost and Found (Azrael Annavianna and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 18, 2010, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She looks up at him as she smiles at him. She pulls back as she stands there looking at him. "I need to figure out this thing with Mike and if it something that could be more. I could never ever forgive myself if I was leaning someone on. Especially you. I think it won't work out because I have major feelings for you but I need to find that out for myself and for us. I think we can someone find our way back to each other again. Just like it should be." She nods at him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her with disappointment in his eyes, "So you want me to step out of the picture again right?"  He nodded, though irritated, understandingly.  The song 'The Reason' kept playing in his head while they were talking.  He wanted to make her his reason again.  He knew, though, that it was her decision and that he couldn't interfere, not now.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. She really had no idea what she wanted to do. She was scared because she didn't want to hurt either one of them. She didn't really know where her heart was at the current moment. "I don't know what I wanna do. I'm scared of hurting either one of you. I hate that."Mike was the frat brother that made Hayden do what he did to get into the frat. She has no idea about him at all. She is extremely naive with everything.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and kisses her hand, "I won't make you decide right now."  He smiles at her warmly, "Why don't we get to know each other again?"  He wants to start over and see if he can learn from his mistakes, but he knows that if and he knows if she says yes to that; he may never mess up again.  He looks at her eyes still stained with tears, "Take time to think about it, I shouldn't rush this.  Let's get something to eat."  He takes her hand and starts to walk her towards the parlor door.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiles up at him as he kisses her hand and she kisses it back. "I appreciate the fact that you are being so super cool with everything. That helps and it means alot to me. Let's get to know each other again." She says as she holds his hand and they begin to proceed towards the front door of the parlor. She looks up at him and smiles. "Your cute."

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles as she agrees to him and calling him cute.  He is glad that he could give her something that she desperately wanted which was simply time.  He was sad that his stupidity came with a price, but he was happy that in some fashion....he might be able to reverse that mistake, hopefully.  He looked at her while holding the door for her to the restaurant and smiled, "As always Madison, your beautiful."  He walked in after her and said, "Well choose where you want to sit."

AAA111

Madison smiles at Hayden as he tells her that she is beautiful. It is a comment that she has not heard in quite awhile and she loves it especially coming from him. She leads him over to a booth in the very back corner of the restaraunt. They've been to the restaraunt a few times before and they always sat at this table. She slides in as she smiles at him. She is glad they are kind of sort of "back together" though not officially.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her as he slides in across from her.  He doesn't want to be too forth coming and go in next to her.  He knows that their 'back together,' but not officially and he doesn't want to jump the hurdle before he knows it's safe to run the race.  He looks at her eyes, so beautiful, and smiles.  He grins at her and says, "Do you want to get our usual and share like we used to do?"

AAA111

She doesn't say a word at all but she nods her head and gives him the biggest smile that she has given him in a very long time. She has definitely missed him and by being here with him now she feels like she is right where she should be. She thinks about Mike and thinks that really Hayden is the man for her. She loves him whole-heartedly. She is just scared of being hurt again.

Azrael Annavianna

He spends the rest of the time eating and telling her about what has been happening in his life in the last six months.  He tells her that his classes habe suffered alittle because he had messed up so.  He tells her that his friends stopped talking to him after he did what he did.  "I am sorry, so sorry Madison," he says to her.  He tells her about how he has been missing her and he asks about her.  He wants to know exactly what's been going on with her.

AAA111

She looks at him. "I know you are sorry I truly know that. I'm sorry you have been having a rough time too. I've been having some tough times too." She says as she looks down sad. "I've been doing the school thing but almost quit right after we broke up. I've just been really depressed. Was going to counseling for a few months but I'm kind of better now." She shrugs as she continues to eat the food.

Azrael Annavianna

"I am sorry babe," he said eating some stromboli.  He loved that food and it was his favorite.  He stared at her while he ate and then said, "I was stupid and a male shovenistic pig."  He shook his head and continued, "I messed up and I have been paying the price.  You, though, shouldn't have to have suffered because of me, babe"

AAA111

She nodded as she looked at him and began to eat some spaghetti with meatballs. It has ALWAYS been her favorite meal. "Babe it is okay. I've moved on and I realized my life was soo empty without you in it." She smiles as him as she leans across the table and wipes some sauce off his face with her finger. There is some left so she licks the rest off. It is on his right cheek. She sits down as she smiles.

Azrael Annavianna

(getting naughty I see with the sauce licking....tss tss -wags finger at her- lol, just playing...XD) 

He smiled as she helped him out.  Just like the good old days when they were in love.  The great thing about his life right now was finding out that they still were in love despite his mistakes.  He perked an eyebrow at her licking the sauce off his cheek and moved his hand across the table.  Somehow she had managed to get some of her sauce in her hair.  He gently removed the sauce and sat back down in his chair.  "Thought I would repay the favor," he said grinning at her.

AAA111

(Haha..Oopsies)

She smiled as he took care of her like he always used to do. She knew that maybe just maybe the good 'ol days with Hayden were back. All she wanted ever was for him to say he was sorry and admit he made a mistake. "God that is all I really ever wanted from you. Just to say your sorry and that it was your fault. Because for so long you wouldn't admit it was." She shrugs.

Azrael Annavianna

(No, no.... don't stop, lol XD)

"I know," he admitted, "I realized that without you my life was crap."  He looked out the window to the outside and then back at her, "I messed up and I admit that."  He looked down, "I didn't realize that I had lost heaven until my angel was gone."

AAA111

She looked at him with a huge smile on her face. God he sure was being the man of her dreams right now. She wasn't sure if it was sincere or just an act. "My life was crap too but right now life is perfect." She smiles as she kisses his cheek.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled at her kiss and hoped she wasn't leading him on.  He wanted to make amends and he wasn't stupid.  This would take a long time to accomplish and he was up for the challenge.  She was worth it and he was sure of it.  "I missed you...."  This was all he could say and do.

AAA111

She smiled at him as he told her that he missed her. That comment so easily meant the world to her. She giggled as she swiped his hand. "I missed you too..and so did Lauren." Lauren is his sister's little girl ..shes 18 months.

(Sorry I love kids so I love putting it in haha)

Azrael Annavianna

(Now is Lauren my character's sister's little girl or your character's sister's little girl?  If it were mine I would have still visited my sister's little girl.  Sorry about my confusion.)

He knew his words were making her smile, but her shields were up.  He would have to tread softly and be there for her always.  He needed to man up and start fixing his life again one broken piece at a time.  There was still a chance for him.  He had to take it.  "I missed Lauren too."

AAA111

(I knew after I posted it that I messed up the wording..Sorry. I mean to write it as my character's sister's little girl or my character's niece..Sorry for the confusion.)

She gazed deep into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking about but she had no idea what was going on in his head. She just knew that she still loved Hayden. Never stopped actually. She smiled at him as he told her he missed Lauren. Lauren talked about "Hanen" alot. She could pronounce his name yet so that how it came out. She cried a lot when it came to see her Aunt Maddy because it reminded her of "Hanen."

Azrael Annavianna

(Just needing to clarify, thank you)

He looked into her eyes wanting to see if there was indeed love still in them.  He was relieved to see that her eyes only had him in them and he smiled because of it.  He was thankful that she had given him a new world that he could build just with her smile.  He had missed playing with Lauren because she was so spirited and sweet.

AAA111

(Welcome..THANK YOU!)

As he smiled at her after looking into her eyes she looked away quickly. She was suddenly becoming very shy. She giggled. "Lauren misses her Uncle Hanen. She talks about you all the time and she always cries when I come over to see here. There hasn't been one day yet where I've gone over to Nikki's house and Lauren hasn't cried." She shrugged not sure how he would take that news. She loved him still after it all and she wanted to start new with him.

Azrael Annavianna

He was happy to make her giggle.  It made him, in a way, satisfied that she cared enough.  He wanted her passion and he would work again to earn her trust.  He was elated the Lauren still cared.  He needed to hear that; he felt that it was a macho thing and he was playing into it.  He wanted to feel that way because he hadn't felt that need in the time he was separated from her.  "I miss her too."

AAA111

"She misses you but I missed you more." She smiled looking at him becoming quiet. Not sure what to say or what to do. She was ready to let him back into her life and to begin to gain that trust back. She needed his love and compassion more than anything. She loved how macho he could be and how he always protected her. He was her prince charming.