indulge my weird shit (A4F)

Started by radradradish, December 19, 2023, 06:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radradradish

Heya!

I’m whatever you’d like to call me. A bit new to Adult RP, considerably less new to RP as a whole. Wouldn’t mind getting my feet wet here! Might be a bit slow because I like giving myself wayyyyyy too many commitments to hold onto, but also will keep in contact and tell you how things are going on my end! Down to roleplay as mostly men or futas, down to roleplay against… I said women in the thread title, and like maybe I lean women because that’s what I’m used to but I can’t really give myself a reason why I wouldn’t be okay RPing with anybody here. Just so long as you have good vibes and put in decent-effort stuff.

Kink wise… I kinda have something rather specific that kind of makes up the backbone for most of my prompts. There’s probably a term for it, but I don’t know what it is: I haven’t really seen anybody else have something similar to me that *quite* hits the same beats as anything in my head. The long and short of it is that I kinda like it when people are perpetually horny. I like it when they’re functionally the same person as they’ve always been — no personality change or intelligence drain — just much less able to control their impulses and much less discerning about sexuality or partner. And I like it when this horniness spreads from person to person, via sex, until it takes over a greater area. Lots of, say, corruption, slow degradation of society, long-ish-term RP sort of vibes. I’m intending to play a loose GM-y role: playing the people around you, switching perspectives to whoever you’d want me to be. If you can also run multiple characters, or fill the setting with a couple people aside from the main person you’re playing, that’s big, big points for you: part of what I want to RP is a meso-level, where the spread of influence/societal degradation in the space around the RP can be seen through flipping perspectives to other characters, seeing things outside the core sphere. I’m mostly a little married to having it be initially set in whatever the initial setting of the prompt is, but outside of that I’m down to clown with wherever you wanna go/whatever you wanna do.

I’m thinking an RP with me would probably be a decent mix between story and smut, maybe leaning a bit on the former — the basis of this is about characters having sex, yeah, but I wanna know the characters and how they relate to each other! I think the afterglow/post-sex-talking is just as important as the act itself! I like building up to big stuff! My writing style… veers a bit on the longish end (you’d be getting at least one or two meaty paragraphs per post on my end) but I’m willing to be more minimalistic/post one-liners when the time feels right for them. So long as it works for the scene.

Also, just a couple things:
  • Here’s my o/o thread! A non-zero amount of it is info that’s also here but if you wanna get to know me a bit more/get to know what I like and don’t like here it is!
  • When I mention ‘decent effort stuff’ I’m not gonna knock you if you do short posts just so long as the care/effort is otherwise there. sometimes minimalism/one-liners are the best approach for a specific thing for you want to do! so long as I’m getting that from you then I’m cool with whatever you put in.
  • Loosely vibe RPing mostly with young adults. Age 18-25, but can narrow or expand that range (upward) a little bit if you’re comfortable with something older.
  • I’m Australian, but I know enough from US cultural imperialism that I’m free to set something there as well (or in the UK, for that matter). Just know I’m more than likely to impose some cultural stuff back if its more convenient for me or the plot.
  • Always feel free to talk to me and suggest stuff you wanna do. I’m down to clown, and I’m willing to take things wherever you wanna take it. I prefer improv to super tight planning.

And, without anything further, here are the two prompts I have!

The Horny Bacteria (university setting, AxF (but also I’m gonna most likely be writing a guy for this))
It was meant to reverse the aging process. A symbiotic bacteria created as a way for the body to regenerate lost cells, allowing the host to remain young forever. But something went wrong: the disease would latch onto and take over the host’s reproductive system, compelling them to make new hosts in addition to maintaining the existing supply. Those infected were mostly the same person they used to be — with no significant alterations in intelligence, personality or even free will — but their libido would make them perpetually aroused, always on the lookout for intercourse, with absolutely no distinctions or reservations in terms of gender or overall appearance. Sexual organs would engorge, and emit fluids profusely. Most notable of all, those infected seemed to find themselves part of a collective consciousness — a loose hive mind where those with the disease could sense the presence, hear the thoughts and memories of those around them — and seemed to have the power to emit pheromones, their scent a powerful aphrodisiac, capable of attracting those around them, and spiraling their primal urges out of control.

It was suppressed, before too long, and everybody infected at the lab was cured, but still, somehow, a sample managed to get out. Despite explicit orders from a higher power to destroy all copies of the bacteria and discontinue the project, one scientist firmly believed in the disease’s ability to unite the world as one, and snuck a sample out, sneakily injecting it into…

…you, a student at the local university, while you were on your way home last night. You didn’t really think much of it, at the time — just a small pain in your back from where you got jabbed — but the morning after… you felt different. It took… way too much mental effort to stop masturbating and get ready for class this morning. Every time you thought about somebody else your thoughts would always float to you and them, together, feeling the bliss of your fluids down their throat. Even after four hours your erection still hasn’t stopped. You’ve been keeping it on the down low for most of today — hoping that these strange and sudden feelings will just go away — but every bubble has to burst, and you can’t help but notice all the eyes on you. All… hot, under the collar, because of you. All willing to let you do what you want.

All perfect hosts for the next stage of humanity.

(ooc note: you don't wanna have to write the patient zero here if you don't wanna. ideal of this is a patient zero forming a harem from the people in their college dorm but also the person leading the harem doesn't have to be you. I'm fully willing to swap around)

Dickgirl McDonalds (fast food setting, FutaxF)
You work the graveyard shift at the local McDonalds. It’s… okay. Hard work, little pay, but it’s a living, and you’ve gotten used to being effectively nocturnal by this point. This is where they shunt everybody over 18 — open 24 hours, can’t roster a minor after 11 PM, the math isn’t particularly hard — and that’s really what you vibe with most: you thought you’d stick out in a workplace full of high schoolers, but no, everybody here’s just like you. They’re maybe a bit terse, and you maybe haven’t gotten to know them that well, but they’re fun. Especially on Saturday nights. Those always get a little unhinged.

And then, one night, a new girl came in. And immediately you could tell there was… *something* about her. Something about her smile, the way she looked into your eyes that entranced you. Something about the way she smelled that filled your nostrils, entered your brain, pushed everything else out. You were pretty sure you weren’t even into girls and yet something about her just ticks all the boxes for you. You’re not even all that into sex and yet you just want to wrap your arms around her body, place your hips on hers, let her do whatever she wants to you. You can’t escape your aura. You don’t *want* to escape her aura, and she knows it. And as you get closer to her over her first night there, the trap begins to close in on you…

And when it does, she lets you in on her secret: she’s not quite human. She has special powers: a musk that heightens the libido of anybody around her, a hypnotic aura. And she has a goal: to take over the restaurant. To spread her many gifts to all her coworkers. To engorge their bodies, send their libidos spiraling out of control. To affect as many people as possible, all in service of fulfilling her ultimate goal…

And you’re her first step. And you have a biiiiiiiiiiiig role to play…

(ooc note: long and short of this is "your character gets enthralled by mine (who is a futa, just couldn't quite make that clear in the prompt), you help her corrupt the workplace, then, eventually, beyond)

So, um, yeah! If you’re interested, send me a message here and we can maybe work out some details on setting, which characters we’ll be playing, our general wants, etc. I’d be happy to play wherever, though if we’re doing Discord I’d prefer to maaaaaybe get to know you a little first. I don’t thiiiiiiiink I’d be able to take on more than, like, one person at a time, for the record — it won’t necessarily be first come first serve but if you’re interested in this don’t dally! But, um, yeah, that’s all I think I need to cover? So if you’re interested shoot me something! Tell me what you wanna do, what OCs you’d want to play, etc. I’d be more than happy to work with you, whoever you are. :)