Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Cherubin

*looks at the piece of paper and then at Fire as she walks away.Spreading his wings he roses into the air and lands in front of her.*
This is not a kitten this is a piece of paper i don't want this,i want that kitten,or if you want we can share the kitten and keep the win.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Fireeyes

*giggles and shrugs* you didn't specify that when you said you wanted the kitten.  Can I trust you to share the kitten ANNNND the win?

Immortal Cherubin

Of course,I'm and angel after all i love sharing especially with a female who has such a nice looking avatar.
*Pets the kitten.*
Such a cute kitty isn't it?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Fireeyes

Hmmm.  I suppose that we can compromise and share the kitten, especially after such a nice compliment.  Not so sure about the win though, well have to fight to keep it. 
*nods and pets kitten*
Yes it is.  Sooo cute.

Puppet D

Mew!

*Takes kitten and win, then scampers away. She hides behind a bush, petting the kitten and purring with it.*

My kitten.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Immortal Cherubin

*Jumps behind the bush with her,and takes the kitten and the win*

Not yours,both of these are mine and Fireeyes's.

*Gives the kitten back to Fire and keeps the win in a safe place.*

The nerve of some people.
A/A
O/O

Fireeyes

*pets the kitten as she smiles at him*

Awww your so kind.  I was devising wicked wicked mean things to do if I didn't get my kitten back.

So so mean some people taking our kitten.

Chevalier des Poissons

-steals Fireeyes' kitten and win- Bye! -runs-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Fireeyes

What?!? NOooooooooooo!

*runs after him* keep the win, I want the kitten.  Pleaaase!

Chevalier des Poissons

-keeps running with both win and kitten- Nevah! I want to blackmail you for the kitten <3

A & A

Puppet D

Kitten?  :'(

I want a kitten!
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Immortal Cherubin

No problem here is a kitten for Puppet and a kitten for Fire.
A/A
O/O

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Puppet D- Well, you...can't...have...don't look at me with those eyes...gah..

A & A

Puppet D

*looks up at Shambler with puppy eyes and a pouty face* Kitten?  :'( I like kittens.

O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Fireeyes

Happily recieves the kitten from Cherubin and steals the kitten that Chev has and the win.  MINE HA!

*Runs and hides behind Cherubin holding both her kitties dearly.*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Looks to Puppet D and blinks quickly- No...not pouty face...don't...my kitten army...yours...stop looking at me like zat!

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

Don't worry they won't touch your kittens.

*hides Fire from Shambler and Puppet*

I mean really you two stealing kitties how could you?Trying to steal the win i get that but the kitten?
A/A
O/O

Puppet D

But... I take good care of the Kittens! They like me!
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Immortal Cherubin

But that kitten wasn't yours it was Fire's and mine,you mean person you take kittens from their owners,poor kittens.
A/A
O/O

Puppet D

Only because you not share with me!  :'(
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Tachi

Chevalier des Poissons

-Steals win for him, recovered from Puppet's pouty look- Oh,m I forgot -steals all kittens in the way-

A & A

Fireeyes

:(  Now thats not nice.  MY kitties.  Oh puppet, I know how we can both have a kitty. 

*evil grin as she advances on Shambler.*

We both steal a kitten from Shambler while Cherubin steals the win.

Puppet D

Yessss.... I like that idea.

*grins as well and advances on Shambler with Fire*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Scribbles

Quote from: Immortal Cherubin on January 06, 2010, 01:41:37 PM
But that kitten wasn't yours it was Fire's and mine,you mean person you take kittens from their owners,poor kittens.

Actually, that kitten was MINE first. And you meanies stole it!

*Looks up with big watery eyes*
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time