News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades69

Tight leather pants and a loose fitting collar...and nothing else *winks*
I stole your heart, love.

Barding

*peers at Hades69 as one would peer at a gimp who happens to be in front of you in the dole queue - with a slight look of fear and smugness*

Urrm, tight, dark blue, drainpipe jeans; a pair of black, leather chelsea boots; comic strip underwear (batman For The Win); white and blue, vertical striped shirt underneath a grey cardigan (buttoned up)...Fear me..?
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Hades69

Fear you, nonsense.  I like the choice in clothing...but not batman, Hellboy FTW

Barding

Heh, at least Batman still has his horns.

P.s. I do realize I'm not really that scary :P
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Hades69

Hellboy took his off to save people, and to fit into a society that as of yet can not accept him...Batmans a shut in and a loony in a rubber costume...mwahahahahaha.... *sticks tongue out*

Barding

...Says the guy in the tight leather pants and the collar :P
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Hades69

*swipes thumb under nose, Bruce Lee style and winks*  Hey, you're just jealous of my natural sexiness...oh yeah, I'm a spitfire, a wild one *poses for all who enjoy*

Barding

I admit...your legs probably look better in those skin tight leather trousers than mine do in my drainpipe jeans but...Well...I guess the best man has won.

*executes an elegant courtly bow, including a feathered, floppy bard's hat that appeared in a puff of pink smoke* Oh the magic of the internet. :D
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Hades69

Hey bro, I'm actually pretty average, just sandy head and hazel eyes.  My bods tall, lean, and I'll admit well built, but thats only because I practice martial arts man.  I'm sure you look good to man, probably better than me irl.

Barding

*grins* I'm just short, very slender and skinny with touseled, chocolatey hair and big brown eyes :P I refuse to exercise, I just have one of those metabolisms where I can eat anything I want (and believe me, I do!) and still stay the same build...A few people have said I'm pretty or gorgeous or something but, urm, I just tend to blush and don't believe them.

Oh, by the way, as this is the clothes thread - I just made a change: now it's just blue and white tartan patterned baggy pajama bottoms :)
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Hades69

Cool, I'm just in the same old clothes, added a red, very loose ( I think it is twice my size ) sleevless shirt...my neighbor was starring at me earlier when I went outside to check on my dog.  I guess walking around shirtless is something I shouldnt do... ;D

WyldRanger

white t-shirt and dark jeans

Caustic

Khaki cargo shorts and about 5 tons of frustration.

Oh, and a headset.

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Muff Diver

Hmm, let's see... *looks down* Nothing! Too hot for clothes tonight so I'll sleep in my birthday suit with the fan going.  :)

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 15, 2008, 11:03:13 AM
a thin floor length (for me) sky blue dressing gown, tied at the waist, and 4 black ribbons.
*pounce* Eeeeeee! Mine! ;D
My special kink list!

Kalen

The weight of the world, and a frown.

Oh, and clothes.

Captain Maltese

Only a pair of loose sweatpants. I'm simplifying things today.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Caeli

Black panties and a purple tank top. :P
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Cherri Tart

A pair of blue boxer shorts with wtih red and yellow fish designs on them and a grey tank top. *blinks*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Quote from: Joseph911 on May 17, 2008, 08:11:21 AM
Hooray for shirt and no pants. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one dressed that way this morning.

I am the KING of no pants!

Today I'm sporting the fine fashion of a blue oversize tee-shirt, on the front of which is a smiling and blushing milk carton to which an equally happy chocolate chip cookie is professing its love.

For the really curious, that would be this shirt.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Joseph911 on May 17, 2008, 10:10:34 AM
Did it come with the black man, or does that cost extra?

if it comes with the guy, i'm buying me one... even better, if it comes with Bliss, i'm having it rushed to the house! *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Quote from: Joe on May 17, 2008, 10:26:34 AM
If it comes with Bliss, I'll offer double whatever you're paying.

Unless you'd care to share, that is.

Want to make joke... not appropriate for public board... gah, brainlock!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Yellow bathrobe with cute, green bunnies.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Hunter

Bunnies... Yum.  They make great slippers.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Joe on May 17, 2008, 11:36:23 AM
You're wearing bunnies?!

You sick, sick woman.

who is this Joe guy, and why did i only notice him, and if i ask him nicely, will he keep me in a cage and take me out once a day for some abuse? *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sethite

Quote from: Joe on May 17, 2008, 11:36:23 AM
You're wearing bunnies?!

You sick, sick woman.
What's wrong with me bunnies?
Truly, madly, deeply...