-Revenants- Action/Adventure/Fantasy RP Interest Check

Started by Cameron182, May 19, 2010, 03:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imogen

Character's Full Name: Amber Cortieri
Species: Blessed
Affiliation: Light

Magical Abilities/Area of Expertise (If Any): Amber is a master at defensive magic, specializing in wards, reflexive magic, healing and curing. She is an expert with sword and shield, and her greatest talent, perhaps, lies in combining magic with her melee skills. If anything, her talents and mindset would be close to that of a paladin, except that Amber has no deity per se. Her offensive magical skills are just shy of the sorceresses, one of the reasons Amber has not been chosen as one of the seven. 
Character Description: Amber stands a 5’8”, often clad in shining armor, a sword at her hip and a shield carried on her arm or strapped to her back. Pale blue eyes look into the world with a fierce intelligence, and –contrary to the sorceresses – a fanatic zeal to see done what she feels is right. She wears her white blonde hair cut short, to not hamper her sight in battle, and it curls around her face in soft snowy flocks.

Character History : Raised in a world of war as a child of two of the Goddess’ faithful, Amber was spoonfed the doctrines of Light. As she grew up, she learned more of their ideals and wholeheartedly supported the idea of peace. Other than most, however, she realized that peace would come at a cost for either side. While her family blamed the deaths of friends and relatives on war, Amber also saw them as a necessary sacrifice for peace. Without the continued sacrifice of the faithful at the frontlines, the war would have long been lost, and althought she mourns each fallen friend, she has carved their names on her shield, so their memory will ever strengthen her resolve.

She has fought many battles for the side of Light, and once she got wind of the plan to awaken the Revenants, not even the Seven could prevent her from joining their mission. It would not be the first time she had joined a mission that was not meant for those not of the council or seven, but her skills and mindset made her a valuable ally, and exceptions were made. Not only an healer in battle, Amber brings one talent none of the others possess: a fiery and untamed temper, and the firm conviction that without violence, their cause is doomed. When the Goddess or the Seven may hesitate to take action, Amber is the one who –can- and will act, often violently.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

sinoraa

Well  Cameron182 just said she wanted more players, so i believe your more then welcome ^^

Cameron182

Drake Valentine

*Idly bookmarks.*

I can also do alternative characters/multi-characters if more characters overall are needed.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Cameron182

Alright well, I'll be starting the thread very soon since we already have a decent number of players that are involved. If you know of anyone else that might be interested feel free to mention it to them, I'm hoping to turn this into a really big thread if we can. When we do start, the main storyline of the thread will revolve around the Revenants, so if you're playing a character that's elsewhere, if you could include your location at the top of the thread before you post and who you're with, it would help things out immensely. Does anyone have any questions or comments before we kick things off?

Drake Valentine

Is this still active?

Not sure if you been busy or waiting for more people or both.

Still looking forward to the RP. ^^`

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Crovonovin

Cameron182

Yeah it's still active, sorry real life was giving me hell for a little bit. I'll be starting the IC thread shortly, probably later on tonight and we can get this thing going, and yes I am always accepting new characters :) I want this to be a big group roleplay if we can pull it off.

Cameron182

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70748.0

Alright the thread itself is up :) Your posts don't have to be nearly as long, I just made that one as long as it was to kick off the rp. Feel free to begin posting whenever and as frequently as you want as there really isn't going to be an order unless it just gets way too confusing and hectic. Now remember the storyline itself will follow the Revenants and what's happening around them, so if you're playing a character that is elsewhere, make sure to include at the top of each post where you are so it doesn't get confusing. I'll be working on a map for the story and should have it up soon.

Cameron182

Alright so this is the map that I have made so far. I know it's really terrible quality lol, I threw it together in like 30 minutes. I had an old one that was alot better a few months ago when this was just the beginning of a novel I was writing, but since then I lost the image and had to remake it. Anyways hopefully this will give a bit of help for people who are rping around the world of Zariah, and here's a brief overview of a few of the areas:

Myrta: The largest of the Blessed kingdoms and the home to the Temple of the Heavens. The whole kingdom itself is surrounded by a gigantic wall, fortified for a full-on assault and is known to be impenetrable. It has withstood attacks for millenia without falling, and seems to still hold strong. Several large cities make up the kingdom, surrounding the Temple of the Heavens.

Illyia: The second largest of the Blessed kingdoms, more of a philosophy and magic-based kingdom, they produce a large amount of the Blessed Army's magic using population.

Forest of the Elves: Pretty self-explanatory, the lavish and beautiful forest that has belonged to the Elven people for thousands of years. Various cities are built within the forest, blending in well with their wooded surroundings. To enter their forest with hostile intent is to ask for an almost sure and instant death.

Savage Lands: Nicknamed this for the fact that the occupants of this part of the Blessed Kingdom is made up of the "Un-Blessed", people who don't possess any type of magic. They are looked down upon for the most part by the rest of the world, and the ones that don't live in the Savage Lands are placed into servitude in other parts of the world.

Plains of the Razh: Rolling plains and valleys that are home to the nomadic Razh people. There aren't any actual base cities, as the Razh people travel in tribes, following their prey around the countryside, however if an enemy decides to march into their territory, they are quick to rally and defend their land.

Aeryn Forest: A dark and frightening looking forest, with dangerous creatures and even more dangerous tribes of various species, though the most notorious is the elusive gnomes. These small and frightening creatures are savage, lightning quick and so small they're very difficult to spot, they are known for swarming large groups of travelers, eating them alive with razor sharp teeth. The fabled "Temple of the Ages" is rumored to be in these parts somewhere, though it has never been successfully located.

Kraylik Mountains: A large mountain range splitting the continent in two. The Kraylik Mountains are very dangerous to cross, as rogue dragons and other very vicious creatures lurk across its surface. Several passages exist, though they are almost never fully safe, it is recommended that you never cross unless you're with a large group of people.

Realm of the Witches: The home land to the Witches. It can be very enchanting and inviting, their magic very similar to the Fields of Despair, as it originates from ancient Witches from these lands. It's rumored that the Witch's spells are so powerful it will lure large groups of soldiers to their doorsteps, only to meet their deaths.

Fields of Despair: Rolling fields that in actuality are a desolate wasteland, however it possesses very strong Dark Magic that confuses Blessed people and makes them believe they are in a lavish land, with anything their heart may desire displayed right infront of them. It has led travelers to their wandering death, leaving them lost for days until they suffer from dehydration or starvation. It takes a very strong magic-user to lead a group of normal soldiers through these lands without falling prey to the spell, even then there's always a chance of the strongest of person falling victim to it.

Land of the Dragons: A volcanic and frightening place, home to the dragons of Zariah. Very few people besides the Children of Aurelis ever venture into these lands, to do so would be instant death.

Jahl'Ra: The capital Kingdom of the Cursed Empire. Complete with a fortified wall that matches the wall surrounding Myrta. However the wall surrounding Jahl'Ra is made of skeletons and various bones of creatures, hundreds of thousands of them mixed in with the bricks. The capital building can be seen from the entire kingdom, massive in its stature, seeming to pulsate pure evil.

Wasteland of the Demons: A dark and terrible place that is home to the demons, few have ever witnessed the area and lived to describe it, however it's rumored that this area has a direct link to the Underworld itself, though this has never been confirmed.

Forest of the Dark Elves: Almost a complete polar opposite of the Forest of the Elves, this forest is very dark and frightening, a perfect place for the evil and bloodthirsty Dark Elves, rarily does sunlight ever brought through the cover of trees to touch the forest floor here.

------------------------------------------

Hopefully this helps you guys out :) Anywaysssss, first post is up and let's get this thing rollin.

Drake Valentine

I'll work on a post sometime tomorrow. Not sure how free you were planning on allowing players and NPC control, I mean, I doubt you want civilizations instantly destroyed or anything. xD Though what of few lesser villages? I can whip something chaotic up that won't fall into a primary Blessed/Cursed area of importance. And by primary I am assuming main cities.

Crovonovin

As I'm at something of a loss when it comes to introducing my dragon, I think I'll also be playing his owner.  That is, unless there are objections.  I apologize for any roughness in advance.

Character's Full Name: Azazel Aurelis
Species: Child of Aurelis
Affiliation: Demon King
Magical Abilities:
The Children of Aurelis have always been prone to deceit and treachery, each one constantly vying for the Throne of the Cursed so that they might wield the full strength of Underworld for themselves.  In days long since forgotten they were but mere humans, driven to unthinkable acts in order to satiate their own desires.  They have become caricatures of all that is wrong with humanity, their cruelty exaggerated into something wholly monstrous.  It is within their nature to control sins, and to be controlled by them in turn.  Strength is valued above all else, for the weak will be reduced to mindless husks should they be unable to prove their worth.

Few remember the day when Azazel came to power, and he prefers it that way.  He had been nothing but a scholar then, a child concerned more with moldering pieces of literature than the field of battle.  His brothers and sisters looked at him with scorn and derision, unwilling to soil their blades with his blood.  He seemed to have no drive to rule or command, and in time he became nothing more than a shade stalking the halls of long abandoned libraries deep within Jahl'Ra's catacombs.  Azazel was, in so many words, forgettable.

He would have it no other way.  While his siblings bickered and killed one another between skirmishes with their hated enemies, Azazel's knowledge grew.  He learned of long-forgotten techniques and abilities once thought to be wielded by the gods themselves, dedicated them to his memory, then burned the books to dust.  His appetite was voracious and insatiable, and when he finally ascended to his father's throne room the once-crowded shelves of dusty tomes were stark and empty.

So worthless was he in his parent's eyes that he was scarcely noticed, treated more like a fly than royalty.  A fly with a sharp blade and a deft hand.  Before his father could muster up all his unfathomable strength against him, the crimson eyes had been cleaved from his skull and blood flowed freely from a gaping neck wound.  His mother was soon to follow, caught off guard by the sudden betrayal from such an insignificant insect.

Absorption:  On that day, Azazel revealed his most lethal ability.  As soon as the life had fled from his parents, their corpses shuttered and compacted into balls of twisted magic and broken bones.  He took them into his body without ceremony, and in that moment their strength was his to command.  All that die by his hand meet a similar fate, their physical power and magical talent stolen and added to his own.  He went on to slaughter his fellow siblings, all too eager to devour them and rid himself of any competitors.  It was a simple task, but one that he relished.  Since that day he has gone on to eat both Cursed and Blessed alike, augmenting himself into something of a God.  But his gluttony continues to grow, spurring him on to greater and greater acts of destruction and murder.

Illusion: Though Azazel boasts incalculable magical skills from both his research and his constant absorption, his favorite has always been the manipulation of senses.  His prowess is best seen when walking amongst the Fields of Despair.  It is his power that forces others to see beautiful forests and lush valleys instead of blighted plains and hideous boneyards.  Those who succumb to the allure of this false reality become absorbed as well, their bodies and souls vanishing into dreams for his consumption. 

Character Description:

Character History:

Since his rise to power the Demon King Azazel has borne many children, and has eaten just as many.  Only ten are allowed to exist under his command at any given time, and he scrutinizes them constantly.  Too much power is a dangerous gift in this new kingdom, for it is unwise to draw their father's attention.  So long as they perform their duties and keep their own strength in check, there is no danger of being devoured.

The war against the Blessed continued under his rule, becoming increasingly fervent as he sought to take the Light and make it his own.  Never before have the Cursed been such a threat, but with his children cowed into obedience there are those that insist that Azazel's death would bring an end to the Darkness once and for all.  Both sides are unwilling to budge so much as an inch, but the possibility that Evil might as last be vanquished with a single death has renewed the hopes of those living in the lands of Light. 

But as of late the Demon King has grown increasingly restless and despondent, seemingly disinterested by the war that he has fueled for the past few thousand years.  There is an obsession burning in the pit of his stomach, some unknown scrap of knowledge that evades and vexes him at every turn.  It is difficult to say what such a mighty being could possibly be searching for, but it certainly cannot be anything good.

Cameron182

Wonderfully done, I am very impressed :) I feel extremely comfortable with you taking the helm of Azazel. Whenever you do your intro post he will undoubtedly feel the awakening of the Revenants, especially Asriel as he is the most powerful. He'll probably remember Asriel as well for being the first Revenant and the one who killed his grandfather, Ashen Aurelis, before Asriel was killed.

And yeah Drake you have full reign to destroy some minor villages, maybe even begin siege on a foritified city or two of your choice, just remember Myrta is nearly untouchable.

Iksander

Character's Full Name:  Piren Aurelis
Affiliation: The Cursed

Magical Abilities/Area of Expertise:
Piren has two talents that denote him as a true Child of Aurelis.  Oh certainly, he's stronger and tougher than most humans, but not to an especially impressive degree, instead he relies on his two true talents to succeed:

Gift of Corruption: Piren is capable of infecting an individual with a corruption that alters their physical form.  When used on most individuals, the alteration has both advantages and disadvantages, whether its being used offensively or to enhance an ally.  As such, he seldom uses  his power in that fashion.  Instead, he uses its true ability.  When used on a gestating fetus, Piren has a far greater control over the results.  In this fashion, he has specially bred a legion of orcs and a contingent of demons to be able to serve as superior soldiers.  The exact details of these alterations are something he holds secret, though, fearing his enemies discovering what he has unleashed and using it against him.

Tactical Brilliance: Most Children of Aurelis are solitary warriors, unstoppable killing machines with eldritch arts to defend themselves and lay waste to their foes.  In this regard, Piren is the weakest of all of the Children of Aurelis, let alone the revenants.  But Piren never fights alone if he can avoid it.  Instead, he relies on his soldiers and his armies as his weapon of choice.  And he is exceptionally skilled in using this weapon.  With the proper information, he can formulate the best strategy for a given encounter in instants, and can tear apart superior forces with a startling ease

Character Description: One of the most startling things about Piren is just how young he looks.  Despite having a half century of combat experience under his belt, be still looks like a callow youth.  This leads many to underestimate him, which pleases him to no end.  He has the black hair and red eyes of his siblings, but his eyes do not have the vibrant glow that many of them do, which leads further credence to the idea of him being exceptionally weak.  He's certainly well built and attractive enough, but in a startlingly generic fashion.  Most are quick enough to pass their sights onto more interesting sights.  He is seldom seen out of his armor, an ornate set fashioned out of a black metal and en laid with gold.

Character History:
Piren's rise to power began, oddly enough, in the womb.  His powers awoke even in that state and he worked his gifts upon himself, though not on anything resembling a conscious level.  If he was conscious, perhaps he would have given himself more interesting gifts.  Instead, he gifted himself with longevity, an above average physique, senses that exceed most humans, and a brilliance to dwarf all those around him.

At an early age, though, he discovered that he was the weakest of his siblings, fragile to a degree that the other Children were not even close to.  But while he lacked power, he was quick to gain skill.  And especially with his peers underestimating his talents, he was able to achieve far beyond what they would have expected.

When he was fifteen, he was assigned a task by his father, to lead a raid on a for set up by some of the Blessed just past the mountains.  Azazel intended for his son to die in the battle.  Piren was too much of a disappointment, too weak, too frail.  But then news came back.  Not only has Piren triumphed over his enemies, he was now using the fort to launch attacks on nearby Blessed settlements.  Ultimately, a lack of supplies led to him abandoning the fort, but he had proved his worth.

While still leading forces against the Blessed, Piren soon began to spend more time on his experiments.  He sought not just to improve the races in service to the Cursed, but to forge them into perfect tools for enacting his will upon the battlefield.  The best known of these creations are the winged demons, which are responsible for nightmares amongst many of those living in the border settlements, due to their speed and their ability to move behind enemy lines with ease.  Only slightly less known are his enhanced orcs.  While they still retain the same individual intelligence, they become intelligence as their numbers are increased, to the point where the legion that Piren now commands is capable of exceedingly complex tactical maneuvers, including the use of a variety of weapons depending on the circumstances.

While these elite creations are the loyal core of Piren's army, he also commands a significant portion of the core of the Cursed forces.  Until recently, he has spent much of his time on the front lines, battling constantly with the enemies forces, often times in their territory, and more often than not, against odds that would make lesser commanders flee in terror.  One of the secrets to his success is his ability to use mixed forces effectively, combining infantry, calvary, sabotage, and even air superiority to disorient his foes, striking their weak spots and tearing apart their defenses.

It was only twenty years ago that Piren received his dragon, a reward for capturing a key Blessed commander alive, so that his knowledge could be torn out by the warlocks of Jahl'Ra.  To his immense pleasure, though, Piren did not receive a full grown dragon, but instead an egg.  Though still young, and barely larger than horse, his dragon is a fearsome beast instead, covered in boney spikes in addition to his potent scales.  His dragon, though, lacks a fiery breath, instead spraying forth a plague when he chooses to use a breath attack.  Already the addition of the dragon, now named Hurklin the Plaguebringer, has led him to further victories than he thought possible.

But as his father seems to recede, Piren is worried.  The Blessed have fallen onto the defensive, the capital is in unrest due to his father's absence, and there is even talk of one of his rogue brothers operating within their borders.  In short, the state of affairs is in shambles, and even if he can't do anything for the politics, Piren is perfectly willing to take complete control of the armies if it proves necessary to achieve victory.  And yet, he wonders at the cost of victory.  The decadence and excesses of his siblings disgust him at times, and it seems that matters will enter a time of turmoil soon.  He is more than willing to reassess his priorities as time goes on, in order to achieve the victory he so desires.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

sinoraa

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Cameron182 on June 03, 2010, 09:37:41 PM
Wonderfully done, I am very impressed :) I feel extremely comfortable with you taking the helm of Azazel. Whenever you do your intro post he will undoubtedly feel the awakening of the Revenants, especially Asriel as he is the most powerful. He'll probably remember Asriel as well for being the first Revenant and the one who killed his grandfather, Ashen Aurelis, before Asriel was killed.

And yeah Drake you have full reign to destroy some minor villages, maybe even begin siege on a foritified city or two of your choice, just remember Myrta is nearly untouchable.

And destroy I shall. ;3 Or have NPCs do it. Muaha...

Muahaha...

MUA- Okay, enough of that. *Goes to work on opening post.*

Esoteric Myobi

Sorry it took me so long to post this up, but here it is!

Name: Lianna Aurelis
Affiliation: Cursed

Abilities: Although skilled with her sword, Lianna's expertise lies in the art of manipulation. Dark energy blasts and pyrokinesis pale in comparison to her hobby of tinkering with mind control and its limitations. The only unique 'power' that she possesses is that of her sword, Sotiras.

Sotiras: A longsword with an exceptionally long hilt, Sotiras was crafted from the remnants of a dragon with the gift of foresight. Bloodthirsty, bitter, and cruel, Sotiras had warped over time and is obsessed with tragedies, seemingly taking a morbid interest in the pain and suffering of others. While constantly flickering with the Reflection of Fate, she demands an equal return in payment when showing anything else. Many times the blade greedily takes more than offered though this in turn endangers Lianna. Slicing through objects couldn't be easier and rarely is there anything that stands in the way of Sotiras' wicked blade.

Reflection of Fate: Almost like that of a seer, she is able to 'watch' the world's events take place on her blade, as if she were gazing into a mirror. However, she is only able to 'peek' into the lives of individuals if she knows their full name and if they are not shielded from her by their own will. When merely glancing into the depths of her blade, she is shown any and all events that pertain to death. Crimes, wars, massacres, homicides, genocides, rape...anything involving death is shown to her eyes. These are events that are currently occurring or are about to in a few moments' time (ranging from minutes to hours). Other than this, her abilities are very much the same as the rest of her siblings.

Martyred Oracle: Similar to the Reflection of Fate, if Lianna feeds Sotiras her own blood then glimpsing into the near future is not an impossibility. How far into the future and how accurate and clearly she is shown the 'visions' is dependent on how much blood she sheds. Due to her need of being wary of the sword, Lianna never looks too far for fear of bleeding herself dry whilst engrossed in her task. Of course, not all futures are set in stone as fate may always change drastically with the smallest of differences. (Note: Lianna is unable to peer into her own future)

Description: Light scars crisscross throughout her entire body, almost making her skin seem to shimmer in the light as the myraid of scars -- some light and fading, others more recent -- reflect and meld smoothly together. Her eyes are a smoldering crimson, not glowing bright coals, but instead the aftermath of a cooling fire. Rumors say that some have seen wings sprout from her back while in the throes of battle, stretching out languidly as if relishing the random spray of blood, embracing the chaos and despair.

History: Lianna tends to seem apathetic to all that goes on around her. Quiet and reserved, at times her appearance can deceive at first glance. When crossing swords with another, it becomes clear that she has earned her nickname as a fallen angel, or the 'Angel of Death'. The expression she wears while her sword slices cleanly through another can only be described as pure glee. A smile that sends chills down spines when she's sent to the front line. However, her skills pale in comparison to many of her siblings, only Piren's physical prowess can be deemed lower than her own. Thus it is only on rare occasions that Lianna herself makes an entrance on the battleground, instead kept safely behind the lines for when her abilities were needed.

From a young age, Lianna had learned that unlike the rest of her siblings, she would not be able to survive for long by herself. There would undoubtedly be a day when she slept and never woke, throat slit in her sleep or worse...unknowingly devoured by her gluttonous father. Surviving was key and she did so by making allies, bargaining, and establishing tense 'friendships' with others. Many times she could be found wandering the Land of the Dragons when she wasn't busily polishing up her skills, hiding from her family, or testing her luck and skills by exploring the dead lands she calls home.

It is hard to pinpoint Lianna's true personality and being as she hides behind so many facades. Many times she can be seen to be almost cheerful, certainly an oddity amongst grim faces. Other times her sadistic smile blends right in with those of her siblings. Depending on who she is with and what circumstances she is facing, her 'personality' is constantly changing and adapting. There are the rare few moments when Lianna shows no emotion at all, instead only staring at nothing with a blank face or hunched over staring into the depths of her sword.

Eventually, after long years, Lianna befriended Sotiras -- Ancalrung's mate -- and the two bonded. Trust between the two had been hard earned and many times bickering, arguments, and even small fights occurred. Though once established, the two were unseperable. It practically became expected that Sotiras would soon be assigned as Lianna's dragon...but fate dictated otherwise.

The day before the Blessed came upon the dragons' nests was the last time Lianna saw Sotiras alive. The prideful, majestic, and rather vain dragon laid twisted, broken, and beaten before her eyes. Never again would she hear that disdainful voice mocking her fondly as they conversed. Never again watch its lithe figure gliding through the dark skies...Gathering up her friends' remains, Lianna forged it into a blade with the help of dark magic, and together they grew dark and cynical.

While Lianna has never chosen a dragon companion as of yet, she still frequents the Land of the Dragons from time to time. Lately, she spends more time and effort currying favor with others, seeking out new 'companions', and playing the dangerous game of pleasing all while looking out primarily for herself. Walking a fine line, she is always wary of her own siblings and their betrayals, though ultimately she fears the day that her father deems her worthy enough to become a part of his collection. Of him.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Crovonovin

Took me awhile to post, but I finally worked up the energy to do so!

Iksander

I remain in awe of your writing, Shihong, but I have offered forth my humble reply. =)
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

Crovonovin

Thank you very much!  I fear my second post isn't quite so up to snuff, as it's getting a bit late!  That, and I've never been particularly skilled when it comes to transitional sequences.  Oh well!

Iksander

I've never been a fan of transitions myself.  Oh, they're certainly necessary, but I just don't like writing them, probably because I rarely spend enough time thinking about them.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

Imogen

Hey guys, is there anyone else on the good side who isn't part of the revenant thing? :-) Although I can write some private scenes, Amber wouldn't mind running into someone!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Drake Valentine

I think I will have to make alt character, Ichiro/Kagi has nothing going on in meantime.

So..

Who else can I use..

*Ponders and looks over his personal list of characters.*

Hmm..

Evil.. neutral ground.. or something of evil, but leaning towards good.. In a sense of 'morale;' but not exactly could be considered 'good aligned and not exactly evil completely.

;o *Goes in circles.*

Imogen

Well, if you're wanting to make an alt, Amber wouldn't mind a brother in arms or an adversary :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Cameron182

I am around lol, sorry I haven't been very active the last couple of days, it's been a crazy weekend full of massive hangover inducing parties lol, sooo if I can get my brain to focus I'll try to write up a post tonight, if not I'll definately get one in tomorrow.