Of Earth, Water, Fire and Air( NON-CON, still recruiting!!!)

Started by bubby, May 07, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDrew Spider

Welcome Rampant! So glad you could join! Khalel will become quite fond of your charry.

Hot damn my tag lines work every time!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Accepted Rampant! I like her muchly...dark is good!

Here is the OOC https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139956.0 and on the first page is all the related links to the game. You definitely need to read up on the Queens (Kingdom) posts, and the others will get you familiarized with the Elementals. In my next post I'll be making note of the Hunters, so you'll be totally in the game before you know it. I suggest PMing with JDrew to maybe work out what your chars might do together, as they are in the same job?

Welcome! And I hope you enjoy!

Veluux

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 22, 2012, 05:00:10 PM
Ok people, my General is really HOT and we need really Hot hunters and warriors, males and females to make the queens army look even hotter.

WHY you ask?

Because she can't be hot all be herself! Join the hotness!

With so many females baddies, maybe we need more male baddies??? Now I am torn between which one to make.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Adonis

The following two characters are *extremely* expendable. In fact, I'll most likely end up killing them purposely, just so I can make more evil minions  >:) Bwahahahaha

Name:Krull Fugwump
Physical Description: 7'3, roughly 325lbs (Yes, he's fucking huge)
Affiliation/Title: Queen's Hunter
History: Krull's talent was discoverd early within the queen's territory. He and his brother both possess a talent for "sniffing" the residue left behind by the first usage of elemental power. Krull and Slayde were inseperable, even throughout their training. Krull relied on his brother's quick wit to defend him, and Slayde on his brother's massive size to keep physical threats away. The pair have been hunting elementalists together for nearly fifteen years now, and Krull sports several grizzly trophies strewn about his body as proof of their success. His favorite pieces you ask? The first, are the clicking bracelets of human molars, most of them extracted by his little brother while their quarry was still alive. The second, is double-looped necklace of human noses and ears. Most of them are shriveled to the point where they are barely recognizable, but there are a few that still waft off the odor of decay. Krull's weapon of choice is a large, crudely crafted double edged sword (as seen, here).

Strengths:

Inhuman strength
Berzerker's Rage (Everything but the brother is treated as a threat. Threats must be hacked into many, many itty bitty pieces)
Extreme pain tolerence
"Sniffing" - Able to literally smell the elemental power within someone as soon as it becomes active. Krull refers to it as "the stink".

Weaknesses:

Dumb as a bag of half-retarded rocks.

His brother will be coming up in a few minutes.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Adonis

Name: Slayde Fugwump
Physical Description: 5'6", wiry/bony frame
Affiliation/Title: Queens Hunter

History: Slayde is in every way the opposite of his brother. Growing up, he did the intelligence work in their pair. The man is a trained thief, and kills without thought or moral conscience. He is utterly thrilled at causing immense amounts of pain to still-;iving victims, whether they be of the elementalist sort or not. Through and through, Slayde radiates greasy sadism. Both he and his brother are held high within the queens warriors, mainly due to their brutal efficiency, but within the hunters, they are despised. The attitude from the community of hunters comes from the mere fact that they willingly take contracts as mercenaries from time to time while on the hunt. Slayde's brother Krull does ever-so-love his shinies.

Strengths:

Above average intelligence
Adept at theivery
Excels in knifeplay
Expert skill in torture

Weaknesses:

Slayde is a small man, and must rely on his brother to be his brute strength. Sadly, even women overpower his slight frame now and again (To the point where he's had his ass kicked by a few women in tavern brawls).
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

JDrew Spider

Quote from: Veluux on May 23, 2012, 03:06:10 AM
With so many females baddies, maybe we need more male baddies??? Now I am torn between which one to make.

-.-....I think Adonis just tipped back the balance and btw yes Krull is freaking huge!

But Veluux dear the choice is yours!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Ellipsis

Name: Amara Lycine
Physical Description: 5’4 . 120lbs. Dark, wavy hair & dark, lifeless eyes.
Affiliation/Title: Member of the Rebellion/Former Poisoner to the Queen

History: Amara was never supposed to be a rebel, her life given over to the Queen, a way for her parents to pay back a debt as they gave up their only child in some sort of spontaneous payment. To this day, she doesn’t know why she wasn’t just slaughtered, chosen to act as a force of destruction instead.

Too slight for the strength of war, Amara was instructed in other methods of death and torment. Over the course of several years, she received tutelage under Queen Saryana’s Head Posioner, Marvilis, her body subjected to all manner of agents for the purpose of steeling her resolve and immunity as wells as increasing her knowledge of their characteristics and recipes. Her unassuming stature made her perfect for a poison’s quiet death, distracting with a winsome smile or childish innocence as she pricked them with a laced dart or paralyzed them with a cloud of dust.

Her ultimate test was to kill her instructor, one she passed with flying colors to usurp and assume his position. Amara served as Poisoner, lacing the Queen’s weapons from time to time, traveling on assignments that required discretion over wanton bloodshed. It was on one particular command that put her on the path of rebellion. A failed assassination coming at the slip of a tongue. Amara insisted Queen Saryana had a mole in her midst, but the bloodthirsty woman would hear none of her excuses. A hot brand was taken to Amara’s tongue in punishment, scarring the muscle and hindering her speech forever.

Her loyalty turned to hatred as she concocted a mixture that would make her appear dead, suspending the signs of life for only a matter of minutes. The ingredients were rare and scattered throughout the lands, causing Amara to use the last of what was in stock in hopes of fooling the guard. It worked and her body was tossed outside the kingdom for scavengers to feast upon

Amara isn’t sure whether or not the Queen is aware of her deception, but by joining the ranks of the rebellion under the familiar face of Konrad, she hopes to make damn sure the Queen realizes the grave mistake she has made.

Strengths: Poisons and stealth as well as agility. Since her injury, Amara isn’t quite comfortable with using any maidenly disguises or deception by seduction anymore.

Weaknesses
: Hindered/lack of speech. Weak when it comes to head on combat. Needs the element of surprise.

bubby

Kokaine

Submitted for your approval...

Name: Pax

Physical Description: Standing 5'9” and weighting in at around 137 lbs, Pax is both lean and well toned but still has enough softness/curvaceousness to her that none would doubt she is female no matter that she is usually covered from head to toe. She is almost always covered when working with only the upper part of her face showing (especially when dealing with “messy” work or facing the Queen).

Affiliation/Title: Queen's Hunter / Assassin

History: Where exactly Pax came from, no one is quite sure... not even Pax herself. It is speculated that her parents were travelers and that they simply abandoned their young children or ran afoul of someone and were killed. Her earliest memories are of sitting outside beside her dead twin sister for days before she was run off. There were rumors that Pax herself had killed her own twin in a fit of rage but she has no recollection of doing so.

After being run off, Pax would make her way as an orphaned wanderer across the realm for a few years, using charm and whatever else she had at her disposal in order to survive. It was hard going for a while but Pax was a rather resilient child. She learned to lie, cheat, steal, and kill at an early age, first due to fending for her life and safety, and then simply because she was good at it.

Though she did not originate from the Queen's tribe, the young girl would eventually find herself in the Queen's city after having wandered across the four regions, hitching rides here and there. She honed her skills as she grew, getting better and better but one day she ran across the wrong man. Her attempt to steal his rations from him as he slept proved to be beyond her skill level and the man, who turned out to be one of the Queen's own on assignment, would very nearly kill her over it. Somehow, her attempts to reason with him worked. Rather than kill her, the Hunter would take her on as an apprentice under the condition that she would always work in service to the Queen and would never raise a hand against her. The young girl agreed, not knowing that it was the Queen's own order that had her family killed.

Strengths: Pax's greatest strength is her patience. Like a spider she is capable of lying in wait as long as it takes for her prey to entangle itself in her web. She also displays a number of sociopathic tendencies that allow her to do her job with even greater efficiency as she is not bogged down by things like remorse, guilt, or mercy. Pax is extremely perceptive and resourceful. She has a fondness for smaller bladed weapons and hand to hand combat, preferring to kill up close, but she will use whatever is handy. She is both quick and agile.

Weaknesses: Being a near sociopath, Pax can play a role when it is to her benefit but there are moments when her mask of normality slips and one can see that there is something seriously broken inside of her. She is also incredibly arrogant, toting around an over-inflated sense of self-worth, and cannot let insults pass (though her revenge is usually not immediate). Pax has her own sort of code of honor (its seriously messed up but its there) and if figured out it could be used against her.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Looks like we've got plenty of players now on both the Queen and Rebel side. This should begin to get highly interesting.

For some reason... I have a feeling that Roslyn is going to drive Pax completely insane if they ever work together - since patience is a virtue she doesn't even know exists. Haha.

bubby

Kokaine

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 26, 2012, 05:05:16 PM
Welcome Kokaine!

Thank you hun. ^^

Quote from: Veluux on May 26, 2012, 05:08:41 PM
Looks like we've got plenty of players now on both the Queen and Rebel side. This should begin to get highly interesting.

For some reason... I have a feeling that Roslyn is going to drive Pax completely insane if they ever work together - since patience is a virtue she doesn't even know exists. Haha.

HAHA! Should be fun then :P

Quote from: bubby on May 26, 2012, 05:10:22 PM
*Luffs on her Kokaine*

YAY!

*snugs up the Bubby* xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

JDrew Spider

*gathers all her hunters and killers together for a hug*

One big happy family!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

bubby

IN NEED OF A REBEL LEADER!

Everything you need to know about the game is on the first page/post in this thread. The game has already begun but just barely. Come and be a Leader of those trying to eliminate the evil Queen!

We have awesome players! Come join the ranks of AWESOMENESS

/end cheesy recruitment

JDrew Spider

O.O

Our rebel leader bowed out?

*ponders*

Well I welcome all challengers!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Demi

Name: Ts’talla Trheal

Physical Description: 5’2” 127 lbs. A stocky build of solid muscle and never seen without the lower portion of her face concealed.

Affiliation/Title: Queen’s Hunter

History: Born to a small warrior tribe on the very outskirts of Jurad, Ts’talla received the highest honor to be chosen as a student to the tribe’s leader, L’ihaz. She began training before she could speak, given a sword of light wood and instructed on how to properly disarm, maim and—eventually—kill an opponent by the time she was eight. She tortured and killed her first victim, a lone traveler, on her tenth birthday and reveled in the fact that she had proven herself enough to be given the task.

Her tribe was neutral, tucked so far in the corner of the world that neither Rebel nor Queen’s Army had much pull, but Ts’talla had heard of the Queen’s greatness and power and desired to seek the woman out for herself. It was with this goal in mind that Ts’talla, already highly skilled in combat, destined herself to be the best within her tribe. It took years of training, her instructor watching her every move and correcting her up to the last moment, but she finally received the recognition she had been striving for.

Though grateful for all they had taught her, Ts’talla knew that she must meet other opponents, further out in the world, to better hone her skills. On the eve of her 19th birthday, she waited until the timing was perfect, all members of her tribe asleep peacefully in their beds. With steps as silent as breath, Ts’talla killed everyone within the village—including her parents and siblings—to begin her journey across the land without pursuit, determined to make a name for herself and rise among the Queen’s ranks.

Ts’talla was awarded the opportunity when the raid on Svastpool occurred, the young woman offering her services to the Queen when she called for aid. She knew many victories in Svastpool, priding herself on wiping the blooded ground with rebel scum, but did not turn away without the loss of the fleshy tip of her nose from a well-armed foe. She conceals the grotesque scar exposing her nasal cavities, not out of shame, but for the fact that it is too easily recognizable.

At the well-trained age of 33, Ts’talla carries but a single blade, honed and sharpened to a point so fine that it can cleave a man’s skull with one strike. She still yearns to fight her way to the top, determined to get there by any means necessary.

Strengths: Ts’talla’s stocky, well-muscled build provides her quite the upper hand in most hand-to-hand situations, men assuming she is weak due to the fact that she is female. She is quick, agile, and typically moves without making the slightest sound. She is cold, calculating, and has been trained to harbor no emotion through rigorous years of training from childhood. Her devotion to the Queen is unwavering, providing her the strength she needs to complete any task required without question. She is incapable of caring and does not negotiate.

Weaknesses: Ts’talla was trained in close-combat and, although she could certainly handle a long-range weapon if forced, her aim is not the best. When set an assignment, she gains something akin to tunnel vision, and refuses to hear out any other individual until the job is completed, sometimes hindering her ability to see the bigger picture. She is overly competitive, and will not hesitate to kill someone in her path: Even those she should consider her allies. She does not have the ability to feel emotion of any kind.
Updated 11/26/2017!
Current Games

bubby

Veluux

My muse is going to attempt a Water Elemental character sheet for worst-case scenario. I really hope somebody comes along and claims the slot though - since I'm already playing two roles.

AribethAmkiir

I would be interested in the water elemental character if she is still open.  The player list for this game is top notch.

Veluux

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on June 05, 2012, 05:19:16 AM
I would be interested in the water elemental character if she is still open.  The player list for this game is top notch.

^.^ Yay!

Demi

Quote from: Veluux on June 05, 2012, 07:21:39 AM
^.^ Yay!

You're up early. O.O;

**EDIT: And YAY! Aribeth! ;D
Updated 11/26/2017!
Current Games

AribethAmkiir

Name:Nanami Kazusa

Physical Description: Nanami is a young woman with shoulder length dark hair, sun kissed dark skin, and almond colored eyes with epicanthic folds.  Her small frame has an athletic musculature most associated with strong swimmers.  While she is undoubtedly young, her body shows a certain degree of weather wear from the life she has lived.  She often wears men’s clothing and conceals her gender.

Affiliation/Title: Water Elemental

History:Nanami was the second child born in the Kazusa family of Kainishi, a small fishing village along the Estovad Seaside.  Like most in her village, her family was fishermen and from an early age Nanami was expected to contribute.  Like most children in that village, the best way for Nanami to contribute was by diving.  The bounty at the bottom of the lakes, rivers, and sea that surrounded her village was for Nanami and her siblings to harvest.  She collected seaweed, shellfish, lobsters, sea urchins, and even oysters.

While every once in a great while she would discover a pearl, by law all pearls belonged to the Queen and to do anything but hand them over to the Magistrate was considered theft.  It was after her younger sister found a pearl the size of her fist that Nanami’s life began to fall apart.  When they brought the pearl to their father, he believed that the local Magistrate would reward the family since the Queen would be certainly pleased.  When Nanami’s father took the pearl to the Magistrate, and summoned the courage to ask for a reward the Magistrate ordered his hands removed. 

With their father maimed and unable to handle the fishing nets, the primary burden of feeding the family and meeting the village’s quota fell upon her older brother.  At the age of eleven, Nanami began working the fishing boat with her brother.  By tradition, she was still too young to operate the boat alone, and so the family had to scrape by with only a single net in the water.  Four months passed before their father died from infection to his wounds.  Five years later her brother was “enlisted” into the Queen’s army when a rebellious army rose up to the south.  Her brother earned honor for her family when he died in the first wave.

With both of the male members of the family gone, Nanami’s mother had no choice but to look for an alternate life for her daughters.  Nanami’s younger sister was fortunate.  Because of her age and beauty, she was bonded to an Okiya and began training as a Geisha.  Her mother tried to find a good husband for Nanami, but without a dowry few were interested, and those that were Nanami refused to consider.

At the age of sixteen, shortly after her mother passed, Nanami began fending for herself.  She became an urchin, and while many of the villagers took pity upon her and gave her what little they had to spare, many of the more affluent villagers scorned her.  Nanami was resilient though.  She knew how to harvest the sea and river beds, and she knew how to work a net and navigate a boat.  When she discovered that many fishermen wouldn’t hire her because of her gender, she disguised herself as a boy.  She learned how to avoid notice, act meek, and think fluidly.  Most importantly, she learned to survive.

Over the last two years, she has become a type of nomadic fisherman.  She had heard the hurtful things people had said about her so often that she eventually accepted and embraced them.  Those people who called her a thief, she stole from.  The people who called her a liar, she lied to.  Those who showed her kindness, she repaid with hard work and loyalty.

Strengths: Nanami is a hard worker.  She is intelligent, quick, strong willed, and resilient, and is capable of adapting to her situation.  Above all else, Nanami is willing to do what it takes to survive.

Weaknesses: Nanami’s moral compass is a little skewed.  She is, after all, willing to do what it takes to survive.  She has heard the hurtful things people have said about her for so long that she has embraced them.  She is spiteful and vengeful, and once she has made up her mind, she seldom reconsiders her actions.