The Accidental Kidnap of a Queen (Rough bandit seeking Queen) - TAKEN

Started by Jester, September 30, 2013, 07:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Jared was a young bandit. He was quick and strong and lead a small band of brigands. In a short time he had made a name for himself as a bandit of some renown.  It was magic he was after. He collected magical items that increased his strength, skill and protected him from harm.

Jared has been warned that a large cache of legendary items were being transported across the country. Armour, swords and rings of such power that he knew he could not ignore them.

The attack was a failure. There were more guards and Knights than he had ever anticipated but he fought on until the last man...... His band had been wiped out.  Quickly he rushed to the chests and found them full of a Ladies clothes.  The great carriage he approached and inside...... was the Queen.

"Oh fucking hell!" He shouted. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking hell. Who the fuck are you and where the fuck are my magical items??" He seethed and screamed and shouted.  "Go... on get out. Take a horse and fuck off."

I am happy to discuss the queen. However I either want her young and virginal or perhaps mature and a widow. Either way she is quite upset the bandit does not want her.  She is a queen.

She has watched him fight and seen his strength and I think that she kind of hopes that he is secretly a bad man....

So somehow he decides to take her with him and so their adventure starts.....

I am thinking that we can have the queen doing things she never imagined. Such as dancing on tables in taverns etc.

Anyway message me if this amused you. x