Have you ever been a goddess? ( M looking for F )

Started by Captjoe, February 07, 2011, 11:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captjoe

Alright... this one is pretty straight forward. I've been wanting to do a Goddess x demigod pairing for a while. The last time I did it I enjoyed it quite a lot, and I'm looking to try and get a good one again. In a nutshell, a goddess ( of anything you choose ) has planed for so long to take over the world and remake it in her image. But if there is anything she despises it's demigods. In her eyes, gods should only have children with other gods. So her first order of business to to kill all of the demigods she can find before taking on the gods themselves. But in the first few days of her conquest, she comes across the child of one of her greatest rivals. In the ensuing battle, she overpowers the demigod. But instead of killing him, she decides to take him captive, in hopes that he'll reveal the location of his mother's palace.

That's just an outline, and we can work out more as we go.

Well, with that out of the way, please contact me via PM or post in this thread if you are interested.

Captjoe
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.