Interest Check: D.C.E.- Department of Creature Extermination

Started by Pixilicious, November 21, 2012, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Quote from: Braioch on November 22, 2012, 02:51:37 PM
That's foreplay, not fighting Pixi dear.

Sent my character to you by the way.

Got it.  I am just in and out today because of this pesky little holiday. :P
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Innocence

Quote from: Pixilicious on November 22, 2012, 05:40:49 AM
That would be fine, sweets.  I got your character bio.  Looks good so far.  Will look again when I'm more...caffeinated.  *laughs*
Awesome thanks =D
Excited to see everyone else's character.

Quote from: Braioch on November 22, 2012, 06:25:14 AM
The real question here is how many lovers of the vag I'll be surrounded by :P

My character is bi if that helps
but the fact that he's prudent might not =P

Pixilicious

Attention: The Bio Thread Has Been Created!!!!  I'll be formatting and copy pasting all bios sent to me and it should be done by tomorrow.  If you wish to make any changes to your bio that you've already submitted, please let me know.  And, if you've yet to submit your bio, just PM it to me when it's ready.

Also, I'm going to be taking new players indefinitely, so just leave a message here or PM me if you're interested! :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158203.0

Caela

Pixi, I want to flesh out my girls bio a bit more. Will send you a final copy tonight or tomorrow. :)

Ryven

I have been waiting for a group game for a while.  It seems I'm just in time. >:)  Look for my character bio forthcoming though I can't say that my character will be around all the time due to my sporadic posting.  I haven't a lot of time, but I will give what I have.

AribethAmkiir

Sent Pixi a PM haven't heard back.   Anyone know what character types haven't been done yet?

Ryven

Not sure.  I've looked at the character bio thread and so far there is an assassin and a soldier.  I'm not sure what hasn't been posted though.  We'll see if/when Pixi gets back.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Braioch

Yeah, mage soldier thrown in her direction myself.

Dunno where she disappeared off to.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

I don't know what I'm going to make though I'm thinking of going for the desired position of nuisance given the nature of my character idea.  ^-^

Cold Heritage

I sent a demigod soldier, but like others, have heard no word one way or another.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Ryven

She may have just been busy with Thanksgiving stuff.  It is the holiday time, and as always, everything on E slows down.

Cold Heritage

I meant it in the way of 'don't definitively count my character down as accepted,' is all.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

CurvyKitten

Color me interested...that is if there is room for one more?

Though I am a bit worried about the power set up. Is this going to be something with no limits? I've seen that before, and I've seen it go badly before too.

Pixilicious

Ummm...  Guys.  Thanksgiving Weekend.  Black Friday.  Cyber Monday.  Eating.  Shopping.  I am a girl.  Plus, the Christmas decorations get put up here at this time and I am now an aunt, as of Saturday, for the the first time.  'Nuff said, yes?  ;)

AribethAmkiir

Yup, 'nuff said.  I totally understand, today was my first opportunity to really post all weekend as well.  I just didn't do the Cyber Monday thing.  Spent enough money.