News:

Main Menu

Remember me?

Started by epitech, July 20, 2014, 05:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epitech

These past few weeks have been rough.  It has been a mixture of seasonal depression and a few other things hitting hard.  One of the hardest and most lingering impressions I have been left with is a sense of loneliness and isolation.

It is part of it is life, people become busy, people pair up and we see less of them, but I can't say it doesn't hurt when you see a close friend online, who seems unable to return the occasional friendly hello.  I don't want any pity; this is just a little food for thought.

Hello.
Remember me?

I'm that friend...

That friend who would do almost anything for you,
just to see you smile.
That friend who never had a bad word to say about you,
and always tried to find the words to cheer you up.

That friend who complained so little,
but always had time to hear your troubles.
That friend wanted nothing in return,
but to enjoy your company.

That friend who spent almost every weekend with you.
And now I'm that friend, scared and alone.
Is it selfish of me to want to hear you say,
'Hello friend. How are you?'

I'm that friend...
Please don't forget me?

Kimbersqk

Hugs you tight. You know how i feel about you. i'm always a click away. Hugs you more and carries him away with her. :)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

ElvenKitten

NenaShadowslayer

lovely poem, and I hope your friends see that you are a very wonderful person. Best of Fortune.
I am like the Wind, playful and unyielding. I am like the Fire, Strong and swift. I am like the Water, calm and gentle when needed and ruffe and stubborn, also when needed. I am like the Earth, Wise ans quit, always observing, yet never intervening. I am Light, smiling at all I cross. I am Dark, able to destroy all who anger me. I am shadow, a mask that betrays nothing. I am a Magi, Daughter and servant to the moon. I heal the wounded, I protect the weak, I defend my family and friends. I am the daughter of Earth, the mother of everyone. I am daughter to the sun, who bore all man kind. I am friend to the wind, who is always caring. I am servant to Bast, Goddess of cats, and most importantly, I am the servant of Isis, Goddess of Magic, Wife of Osiris, Queen of the dead.