EXTREME - The Hold Up - interest thread

Started by kaz, September 08, 2010, 06:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Ok, been watching something on TV and it just sparked something in my mind.

Imagine you are standing in line at the bank and suddenly half a dozen people in masks, brandishing machine guns bust in.  They scream, telling you to get on the floor.  Someone fires off some rounds, people scream and the air is thick with fear.  What would you do?

Imagine then that they decide they want to have some fun with you.  They take you and rape you, they thinks its great fun.  They seem to not be bothered about the money, but one seems to be in the safe.  The phone rings, its the police.  The robbers grow aggitated.

They have a van out the back, they pick four hostages to go with them.  You know you cant do anything.  They dont seem to care.  One hostage tries to escape, they shoot him in the back (NPC).

"No more fucking about" the one in charge says, and theres a gun to your head as you are moved through the bank, and see the vault has been opened.  Money lays around an escape route waits.  You are taken to the van.  The next few days begin are a time of torture, until the FBI finally show up. 

So, I was thinking we need:

4 - 6 Bank robbers/Kidnappers
4 hostages
2 Bank staff (they also come)

I dont know much about male rape, but it could be fun to have a female robber who likes to terrorize the male hostages.

Robbers (4 guys, 1 girl)
1 Head Robber - Jacob Ashford (sleepingferret)
2 Robber - Roland Jefferson (Darkcide)
3 Robber - Selim Daen (Leorobin)

Bank Staff (1 each)
1 Carolyn Channing, Bank Manager (Kaz)

Hostages (1 male 3 females)
1 Cassie Wilson (Lovelygirl11)

If interested shout. 

CS

Name
Occupation
Appearance
Sexuality
Background
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Name- Cassie Wilson

Age- 21

Gender- Female

Occupation - College student

Appearance - see above pic

Sexuality - Innocent/virgin, Cassie just broke up with her boyfriend because she wouldn't have sex, she was waiting until she knew they would be together forever.

Background- Cassie is such a sweet a wonderful girl. She's in her last year of college, and is pursuing a theater degree. She's a pretty good actress, but wants to be able to direct a Broadway show one day. She had a long time boyfriend, but he kept pressuring her for sex, and she declined him over and over. She loved him, but that was not the type of relationship she wanted.  She is the only child of Hal and Emily Wilson. She's always been one to make her parents proud of her. They regularly send her a little extra cash so she an get by since her on campus job doesn't pay enough to even get all the books she needs. She does like to go out on weekends an go dancing, letting loose at the local nightclub with her friends. She had just gotten her check from her parents and was in the bank waiting to cash it....
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Darkcide

Name Roland Jefferson
Age-25
Gender-Male
Occupation-Robber/Professional Criminal.
Appearance-Look above. Although his skin is a little bit darker, and he has several tattoos.
Sexuality-Heterosexual, and quite promiscuous. He enjoys rough sex.
Background-Roland has an extensive criminal record. He was dishonorably discharged for assault. Otherwise he's worked closely with drug syndicates as an enforcer. Frequently torturing, murdering and leaving messages for other criminals. He's feared in many circles, and is usually brought onto jobs when people need muscle or they need someone to be made an example of. He's highly aggressive, but it is in a controlled madness and he is a professional above all else.

kaz

Hehe I am gonna be playing one of the bank staff, the female manager who is kidnapped.  We need some more folks.  This is a good start, loving those characters guys, keep them coming..
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Zelric Miras

Name: Selim Daen
Appearance:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Background:
His job as a stunt double was certainly not as regarding as he hoped it would be. Mostly because none of the movies he had been in got much interest from the public.  He heard about the robbery by chance and decided to join in by offering the runaway van and access to props and the set from another failed movie. He has always been the sadistic type, enjoying the fight scenes and usually failing at pulling punches. Selim has a fixation with knifes, so he always carry a pair of them around.

sleepingferret

Hmmm... sounds fun, so how's this?

Name: Jacob Ashford
Appearance:

Sexuality: Heterosexual.  (He let the crew have their fun, but when all hell broke loose...he put this foot down.  But the stress of things, has gotten him looking to take the edge off...and some hostage may just wind up being an unwilling victim)
Background: Jacob has a criminal history that could fill a file cabinet, but they're under so many aliases that it'd take months to sort through all the paperwork.  While he personally doesn't like getting involved in robberies which he considers "street" work, something struck him as odd when someone had called him wanting assault rifles for a bank robbery.  It was just too high profile to ignore, so he said he'd get the weapons on one condition; Jacob wanted to supervise the "score". 

As a professional though, Jacob is typically level headed, doesn't show much emotions (at least in the way of compassion...he has moments, especially under stress of showing his more aggressive nature).  Jacob is an expert marksman and because of his "work" always carries a pair of customized black military style finished .45 caliber pistols.

kaz

Looking good guys and girls.  We could do with another 2 or 3 and then I think we will be good to go.  :)

kaz

Ok, after having a think and a PM from Lovely who showed she was on the same wave length as me, I am gonna run this game with the 5 we have.

Here is the OOC thread, and we can discuss how I see it starting and other ideas.  :)