New Cravings Seeking Creative female

Started by Batsose, July 24, 2016, 02:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Vampire Bride Search
An ancient vampire has come out of isolation and wants to find a new bride.  He has built up his wealth and lives in a very old mansion in San Francisco.  He is a patron of the arts, and gives money to all sorts of charities to keep up appearances, but the community has always known him as a recluse.  He also is part of a darker community in San Francisco and has some followers who know his secret and which he would turn them, but he has always refused.  And then one day he changes his mind, but he wants someone fresh, young and corruptible not the eager, so he begins his search.  I am open to characters and plot-lines for who he finds and what happens next.

The Thief and the Stolen Princess (Fantasy Setting)
A Princess is kept in a high tower by an evil lord who keeps her as his prize.  A thief comes to the tower in search of something worthy to steal, not knowing about her.  When he finds her she tells him she was stolen from her royal family and if he helps her escape she will reward him with riches.  At first he thinks it is too risky, but in her desperation she offers up her body to him.  He helps her to escape, but it turns out her story about being a stolen Princess may not be entirely true.  I am open to how this goes.

Step sister / Step-brother - they have been step siblings for only a few years.  Both are same age, and living at home.  Her father and his mother remarried several years ago and he came to live with her.  He is more the nerdy type and she is more the athletic type.  She may even have a boyfriend.  He plays DnD and video games and gets straight A's in school and she is more into sports.  She knows by the way he looks at her he has a thing for her.  He is good looking guy, but not really her type and besides now they are siblings.  What I am looking for is a subconscious attraction that both are trying to be resistant to, but secretly have unspeakable desires.  I would like to build tension with this RP.   It could start with an innocent flirtation, like she suggests if he does her chores she flash him or something and then build from there.  I have some specific ideas, but would really like to collaborate.

Failing Start Up
A recent startup company is going through layoffs and a female employee fears to lose her job.  She just bought a place and worries she won’t make her mortgage payment.  She has heard rumors that one of the managers has given promotions to a couple of women for sexual favors.  Each told her in confidence it that it was a one time thing.  He is attractive, but married.  She is not normally this kind of person, but she feels desperate to keep her job. It starts out as one time thing, but the stress of the job he starts making more demands as more people get laid off. They begin a kinky affair wherein she becomes his personal assistant, but then the company gets into more trouble and he wants her to help save it by convincing clients to stay.  I am open to how this goes.

The Neighbor’s window

A married man spies his neighbor through the window.  She catches him and later confronts him about it, like at the store.  She is less angry and more flattered and he is definitely embarrassed, but they both end up flirting with each other.  From there they both continuing flirting through the windows and eventually things ramp up into an affair.  I am open to how this goes.

The Arrangement
A women places in add in seeking arrangements website trying to find someone to help her get through college.  She likes sex and older men and figures if she can find the right guy it might just work out, but if it doesn’t she will just continue waiting tables and going to school part-time.  Someone responds to her with an interesting proposition.  He will put her up in an apartment and pay for her expenses and once a week she will receive and envelope with instructions.  The person tells her the instructions are of a sexual nature maybe have either elements of exhibition or just straight sex.  He will not ask her to have sex with another man besides him, but the sex will be done in a way not to reveal his identity.  This is the key, she can not ever know his true identity. She has free choice whether to follow the instructions or not, but If she decides not to do whatever the person asks then the agreement is off and she has 30 days to vacate the apartment.  She goes along and finds that she likes what she is being asked what to do, but is also curious about the man and decides she is going to try and find out who he is.  I am open to how this goes.

PM if interested in any of these

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

Secret Royal Incest

Just an inkling of a craving that has not been worked out, so I am very open to ideas and want to collaborate. Could be Romance or NC, although NC always holds my interest more, but I mainly seeking something that has to be kept a secret and has some fun kinky elements to it.

PM me with ideas if interested

Ons and Offs

Batsose

Ons and Offs

Batsose

Ons and Offs