[nWoD] The Omerta Masquerade [Recruiting!]

Started by Angie, November 25, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

No 'might be' about it. She's a bartender in a RPG campaign with a bunch of adventurers, her badass credentials are automatic - she'll be some retired Imperial Mage or something.

Crash

I am fine with it and the speakeasies were some of the few places where color was less of an issue. 

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Angie

Easy fodder for combat. KKK bust in with tommy guns, you guys just go "nice guns...think I'll keep 'em."
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crash

Hah changelings are paper. Bartender will be hiding behind the bar thank you. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Crash on November 28, 2014, 09:55:19 PM
Hah changelings are paper. Bartender will be hiding behind the bar thank you. ;)

Need moar Pledges.

Crash

Get patrons drunk on faerie liquor and make bargains...gotcha!

Crash

Quote from: Apple of Eris on November 28, 2014, 09:36:28 PM
I think we can safely fudge a few details of 1920.

And a changeling bartender and singer, this club is going to be hoppin. lol

Yep, should be fun!

Angie

Crash

Angie - You okay with the bartender having a contact in the goblin market.  ;D

Angie

Quote from: Crash on November 28, 2014, 10:07:05 PM
Angie - You okay with the bartender having a contact in the goblin market.  ;D

I'm relatively new to Changeling, so, I guess it's okay?

Crash

Think Fae black market. Full of all sorts of things that usually carry unforeseen costs for unusual gains all run by goblins.  If you don't want to worry about it I can certainly do away with the contact.

Angie

Quote from: Crash on November 28, 2014, 10:12:37 PM
Think Fae black market. Full of all sorts of things that usually carry unforeseen costs for unusual gains all run by goblins.  If you don't want to worry about it I can certainly do away with the contact.

I think it'd be fun, let me just find wherever it is in the book so I know how to run it.

Crash

Main book. Goblin Market 16, 41, 226. 279-285

Muse

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 28, 2014, 10:41:28 AM
No one order is really any bigger then any others. However, there are some accusations leveled at the Silver Ladder that they are the ones behind Prohibition, but there's no evidence to show that or not as Prohibition has only been active for three months (we're starting in April of 1920). The Free Council is (unsurprisingly) behind most of these accusations. The Arrows are enjoying the chance to flex their muscle on both sides of the Law. The Guardians are mostly content that the rampant crime caused by Prohibition is making people less interested in getting close to the supernatural. And the Mysterium want EVERYONE to shut the fuck up so they can go back to reading.

Oh...  I wonder if I should tweak a little.  I'd envisioned my girl being a bootlegger for a year or two... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

deadmanshand

Bootlegging is a thing even when booze is legal. The money is just better when it's against the law.

Angie

Quote from: Muse on November 28, 2014, 11:35:21 PM
Oh...  I wonder if I should tweak a little.  I'd envisioned my girl being a bootlegger for a year or two...

What DMH said. You've just experienced a surge in demand.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

wander

How combatty are we looking Angie?

I'm debating whether to do Firearms 1 with a specialty in pistols or 2 with the same. My character is gonna be more a Face and PI than a gunslinger though... So I'm balancing four dots between Athletics, Firearms and Stealth. I also want to get Larceny but I'm not sure I'm good having all four of those skills at 1 dot each.

Crash

My bartender is going to be mostly social.

TheGlyphstone

I'm very shooty - 3 Firearms with a Pistol spec, and a big buff to that when I activate Industrial Caul, with a smattering of face-y skills to back it up.

Crash

Angie

I try to do a little of everything in a WoD game. This is sorta my first time running a more sandbox style game, so combat will probably mostly be something you go looking for. That being said, fights-very lethal fights, even-will be around.

Lockepick

Posting interest here! I'll probably consider a Geist, because I'm a big fan and there's not a lot of chances to play them!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Angie

Quote from: lockepick on November 29, 2014, 03:00:28 PM
Posting interest here! I'll probably consider a Geist, because I'm a big fan and there's not a lot of chances to play them!

And that's 4 Sin Eaters! Hey, i don't mind, i love Sin-Eaters.