Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Belle33

*stands on the other side of your locked door* Baby, it was all a misunderstanding.  Let me in, I need see you. 

Kazuume

lol puss in boots, poo i haven't figured out how to do the picture thing yet.

I'll do all the laundry, all the cleaning, and all the cooking if you'd just let me back in!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

*takes your hands in mine and squeezes*  I'll do anything.  Just, please come home.

Zaphod

I'll take you shopping and I won't grumble or look at the salesgirls. Will you just come back home, please?

MiaFire

I'm so sorry. It looked really bad the way my friends said it. I swear I'll never listen to them again. I won't even see them if you come back.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Splackwell

All that I am...everything that I will ever be, I now know that I want to be that with you. The sun doesn't shine the same without you. Please baby come back home.
If it looks good enough to eat, I'll make it wet enough to drink.

Belle33

I've tried living without you.  It's unbearable.  Let's work this out.

Jeffrey

I have something to say....

I've tried living without you.  It's unbearable.  Let's work this out.
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

*walks in early on morning and drops my travel bag on the floor in front of you*  I don't want to spend one more night apart.

Zaphod

*looks at you with tears in my eyes* I missed you. I can't live with you. Please come back to me. It won't happen again, I promise.

Belle33

*hands you a sad looking plush puppy*  Forgive me! Please!

Zaphod

Every single day without you has been torture. Can you come back home now? I am sorry for everything I said. I love you desperately.

Sybl

I will come home if you give up Belle, or ...oh gee, just let's just stop now and make up, okay?

elone

You are the most beautiful, thoughtful, and wonderful woman in the world. I don't know whatever came over me to think I could live without you. Please forgive me for walking out in anger, let's talk.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

olive

Elone, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I said it. It sounded good at the time and my friends who were snickering and listening from the other room are all sorry too. Take me back?  XD

elone

Olive, my sweet, how could I not. Just look at you, the perfect breasts, the heart shaped ass that I have admired for so long. But beyond the purely physical, you have the personality and loving, giving nature that makes you a great mentor to all here and fulfills a part of me that has been missing for so long.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Elone - tell me what I have to do to win you back.  I've missed you and your bike dreadfully. 

Jeffrey

I'm sorry, baby...it won't happen again, scouts honor.
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

Baby!  Please come back!  You can even keep your Justin Beiber posters up; I just don't want to lose you.

Zaphod

I'll let you keep your pet hamster. Will you come back now?

Belle33

My Love!  If you come home, I'll let you tease me about none existent hamsters for as long as you like.  And I'll even stop begging you to drop those pants.  Please come back to me!!!

Anesa

If you'll forgive me just this once, I promise to wear a bra from now on!  No more "nipple flashing" or "nubbin rubbin"....I swear.  Okay?  *smooches yer cheek*  :D