Aces' friendly request thread! (M for F - Star Wars/Persona/One Piece and more)

Started by Aces, November 24, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aces

Hi and thanks for taking the time to check out my thread!  First, a little bit about me.  I've been big into roleplaying and RPGs for most of my life, participating in many different games and am familiar with a bunch of different systems.  However, I recently discovered this site and the more "adult" side of RPing, and am really interested in finding people to have some fun with.  I'd say I'm looking for about a 50/50 mix of story/smut.  I find story and setting very important, as while simply RPing sex can be fun, having a story and characters that you are invested in just makes it that much better.  I'm good to RP over the forums either by post or PM, or YIM or Skype.  If you're interested in anything PM me and let me know!

Some ons/offs -

Ons:
Oral
Dirty Talk
Public Sex
Equal Partners (actually really like switching back and forth)
Blackmail
Cheating
Romance

Offs:
Bathroom stuff
Vore
Rape/non consent
Non-human (near human is ok, for example elves)
Unrealistic body parts/sizes

I'm ideally looking for a partner who can collaborate with me to create a fun and engaging experience.  I often like to chat about the setting and the next steps in the RP, and am totally willing to work to make sure both of us are satisfied with how the story is unfolding.

Plots:

Persona - Based off the popular video game series of the same name.  Our characters would be high-schoolers blessed with the power of Persona.  I'd like to do this similar to the game, where by day we would deal with normal life stuff, ie school/extra-curriculars, and by night fighting the shadows and solving whatever big mystery/catching the bad guy that we come up with!  There was always a romance option as part of the game, but as part of the RP that would go a little further...after all, put two horny high-schoolers together and eventually sparks will fly!

Star-Wars - I would like to do a RP where my character is an Imperial and yours would be a Rebel.  My initial concept for this was that they are both fighter pilots, and crash on an uninhabited planet during a battle between the two sides.  For whatever reason, no rescue has come and the two must survive together.  Slowly they would put aside their ideological differences and become close.  However one day rescue DOES come, but do they stay together and leave the war behind, forever running from both sides?

One Piece - Not really a defined plot for this one, but I'm a fan of the universe.  I'd like to use original characters, but if you'd like to play an existing character that's fine.  Pirate life can be exciting, especially when one has super powers.

Super-Heroes - Heroes in the big city, could be in an established universe or one of our own creation.  Our heroes (or villains!) engage in various heroic activities, while becoming close.

More to come!

Pairings:
BossxWorker
Bandmates
Neighbors
Best Friends
Brothers friend/sister
TeacherxStudent