You Have Seven Days To Save The World [Recruitment Closed][Freeform]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, June 30, 2013, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

The World Will End In Seven Days

You Have One Chance To Save It...

It seemed too good to be true; a vaccine to end all the major viral diseases at once, easily dispursed via air, benefitting not only mankind, but all life on earth. It seemed too good to be true... and it was. Too late scientists discovered the horrifying side effects of the miracle vaccine. It began to deteriorate the cells of all living things, causing them to decay and eventually die. The bleakest part about the whole matter? According to the calculations done     which had been checked hundreds of times by thousands of experts around the globe     all life on earth will have died within the next seven days.

This is the story of those seven days. A story about human society falling into a state of desperation and chaos, as hopelessness reigns supreme. A story where one scientist refuses to give up and seeks to find a cure within those seven days. A story about the people who stand with them, most complete strangers of all walks of life, who try to help in any way they can, clinging to that tiny slither of hope together.

It's my first go at setting up a group game of my own. Now, I'm just checking interest at this point, but here are some things I am looking for:

• A small group of dedicated players. Preferably somewhere between four and eight, but I/we can come up with some things if there's a lot of interest, to expand the amount of roles in the story.
  • Ideally at least two to three paragraphs on average per post from each participants.
  • Story is the main focus here, but that doesn't mean we can't through in a smut scene here or there if certain characters grow close during the desperate seven days. However, the main goal is still to save the world, so let's not get carried too far away. Heh heh.
  • Roles for the characters can go many ways. There could be, for instance, one that's able to assist the scientist in their lab work, while others might be better off going out to collect whatever the scientist needs to advance his work. I want some diversity. When the world has fallen into a state of chaos you'll find people of the strangest and most diverse walks of life banding together. In other words, I don't want this to become a game where all the characters are highly trained soldiers or something in the like. The college grad student; the minimum wage store clerk; the hobo on the street corner; the former wallstreet hotshot stock broker; the housewife and mother; the rookie cop. These are the kinds of people I'm looking for.

I want this to be a game that puts a heavy focus on moral choices. How much are you willing to sacrifice to save not only yourself but the world?

It will mainly be set in an urban environment. Perhaps a city like New York. With such a densely populated place thrown into a state of anarchy and despair, the characters will be facing quite a few difficult challenges. The first day of the game will be mostly spent having the characters crossing paths with the scientist and ending up being rallied for the cause. I choose seven days so that we have a clear goal to work towards. A climax, if you will.

The scientist is slated for an NPC role played by myself as of now, but should someone want the role, they are free to pick it up.

About the cell destroying vaccine:

• The entire world is infected. Not a single person is immune and will die within the seven days.
  • As the vaccine was spread via the air, and thus inhaled, the first symptoms characters will experience will start either in the lungs, the bloodvessels, or the brain. Headaches, breathing problems, anaemia, etc.
  • Not everyone will die exactly at the end of the seven days. It differs per individual, but everyone will eventually die sometime within the seven days.
  • In the game we will see a gradual process, meaning our characters will grow weaker with each day. What might start out as a slight headache on day one might have become an almost paralyzing fever that threatens to shut down the brain by the end of day six. It's a gradual process in which the characters become more and more aware of their impending doom, and thus more desperate.
  • This also opens up options for players to "bail out" early, should they so desire. If we are on day four and someone decides they need to drop out for some reason or another, their character can easily be written out.

About Day 1 and goals:

• The first day, for now, has been planned to have all player characters encounter the scientist and end up agreeing to help them out with their attempt to find a way to counter the cell destroying vaccine.
  • The scientist will occupy a now abandoned lab located within a medical research vacility at the edge of downtown New York. It will function as the central hub and base of the characters.
  • With not only the city but the world in a state of disarray, many facilities such as electricity and water will quickly run out or be shut down, forcing the characters to start scavanging for items such as portable power generators, and fuel for said generators, to keep the lab up and running.
  • Naturally, there are many other goals the characters will have to accomplish and dangers to be faced, but those will remain hidden for now. ;)

Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Place of Residence:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [Can be either a picture, a written description, or both.]

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Body Build:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] [A general discription]
[b]Postive Personality Traits:[/b]
[b]Negative Personality Traits:[/b]
[b]Motivations:[/b] [What drives your character in life]
[b]Outlook:[/b] [How do they view their life or life in general. For example: are they a pesimist, an optimist, or something somewhere in-between?]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Interests/Hobbies:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b] [Can be anything. From their favorite food(s) or television program(s), to what sort of traits they appreciate in other people. Whatever you can think of.]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [Opposite of Likes, naturally.]

[b]History:[/b] [Their life up until the seven days before the end]

[b]Equipment:[/b] [What the character carries with them at the start of the seven days. Keep it realistic.]

[b]Theme Song(s):[/b] [Optional]

Roles

The Electrician: Moon Hound Hati
The Scientist: Countdown0
The Soldier: Strifesblaze7

The Student: xSnorkleRainbow
The Art/Music Student: Reia
The Ecologist: Lemon Lime
The Dancer: Julles

In any case, let me know what you think. Any suggestions and comments are welcome! I'll put up some kind of character sheet if there's some actual interest.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

xPeachyPuff

I am extremely interested in taking part in this! Very interesting idea; I love it. Will definitely be looking out for more info and stuff. Amazing idea and thank you for putting this out.

Quick Question, how often are you looking for people to post? I would say I'm very active, but I don't always reply as quick as I should. (Unless the game really, really gets my muse going.) Of course I'd be fully committed to this and would post as often as possible, but I just thought I'd ask ahead of time to have something to aim towards and such.

- Rainbow ♥

Moon Hound Hati

Firstly, thank you for the interest!

I've been working quite a few extra hours lately, so I can understand that some people might not be able to post as often or fast as others, but ideally I'd ask for at least once per two or three days. I can be a bit more lenient if there's a sudden situation, or something in the like, that came up in your real life, delaying your next post a bit, but I'd rather not have that happen too often. I've seen group games die because the intervals between posts got too large, killing interest among players.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 30, 2013, 06:16:37 PM
Firstly, thank you for the interest!

I've been working quite a few extra hours lately, so I can understand that some people might not be able to post as often or fast as others, but ideally I'd ask for at least once per two or three days. I can be a bit more lenient if there's a sudden situation, or something in the like, that came up in your real life, delaying your next post a bit, but I'd rather not have that happen too often. I've seen group games die because the intervals between posts got too large, killing interest among players.

Not a problem at all (:

And thank you for your answer. I think I can do that just fine so I will keep an eye here. I hope you get some more interest soon!

- Rainbow ♥

Moon Hound Hati

I hope so too.

I added a little more info about how the cell destroying vaccine will work in the game. More info will be added as I flesh out ideas. However, I'm always open to suggestions on what else could be added. :)

Countdown0

Hey there. If you are willing to let me, I have a character concept for the role of the scientist, and I would love to try the role. The idea is a little complicated, but basically he is a MD and a Biochemist with a specialization in research and development of drugs. He would have lost his rights to practice medicine for 'malpractice', and all of the other player characters could quite possibly think he is completely nuts in his methodology on how he wants to 'cure' the vaccine, but might not think they have any other chance.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Moon Hound Hati

Yes, you are more than welcome to. I'll post up a character sheet example in a bit for you to fill in then. You can then either post it here or send it to me in a PM.

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

xPeachyPuff

How does the virus effect everyone? Does it differ for different people or does it start as a headache (like you mentioned above) and develop from there? Just looking for a breakdown really. If you were thinking of doing this sometime then please just ignore my question and I'll be patient (:

- Rainbow ♥

Countdown0

I'm no expert, but I think that, in a healthy human, the first problem would be the death of blood vessels and nerve systems, assuming that the vaccine does in fact destroy living cells. The nervous system is like a system of very small, fine roots, and the same is true of the blood vessels that transfer blood from our arteries and then back into our veins. Since thee things are so small, they would be effected quickly.

People with other physical problems could quickly experience other symptoms too. If you had a concussion, or multiple concussions, your brain would probably suffer a great deal of damage quickly, since it is already in a semi-permanently weakened state.

Then, since I'm assuming that the vaccine is actually an inhalant, your lungs would probably suffer a lot as well, and quickly.

All that said though, the vaccine is of Moon's design, so he could have it start completely differently, in which case I will look much to fool. Fortunately, I'm okay with that, because fools at least get people to laugh :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Moon Hound Hati

It differs from person to person, but it will always start off with light symptoms such as headaches (unless they are already suffering from a chronic disease or affliction of the non-viral kind), nausea, breathing problems and other things related either to the brain, the lungs, or the bloodvessels, as Countdown0 mentioned.  I'll (mostly) leave it up to the players how they want to start off and how they want it to progress, but things will get worse as the days pass. Perhaps I'll open up a discussion about it in the OOC once we get started and compile a list of possible symptoms characters can suffer from.

And a character sheet template has been added. Feel free to add tidbits if you've come up with something I oversaw or might not have thought of.

xPeachyPuff

Thank you both for the answer. Just wanted to check really (:

- Rainbow ♥

Countdown0

Is there a specific city in which our characters should all be? I'd imagine that with only 7 days to try and save themselves and everyone else, they don't really have the luxury of calling their bet friends from the home country to fly over and help out :P

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Moon Hound Hati

Yeah, I think we should set it up in New York. It seems to be a popular "end of the world" setting as of the last few years in movies and such. :P

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

xPeachyPuff

New York sounds good to me. I'm trying to come up with a character as we speak (though it's not going too well at the moment, haha.)

EDIT: Got an idea for my character now. No problems here!

- Rainbow ♥

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Countdown0

There should be openings I think. Moon says he wants 4 to 8 players, and so far (unless Moon counts himself as a player) only Rainbow and I have begun making characters... as far as I'm aware at least.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

ill see if I can come up with anything good. Can our characters be like Army or something?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 01, 2013, 02:00:27 PM
ill see if I can come up with anything good. Can our characters be like Army or something?

I think that's alright as long as every character isn't a solider or whatnot. (:

- Rainbow ♥

Strifesblaze7

Moon Hound Hati

As Rainbow says, I'll allow it as long as they don't get too numerous. So right now I'll have one "army" slot for the game. It's reserved for you unless you decide otherwise, Strife.

Strifesblaze7

xPeachyPuff

I've given Moon a look at my character sheet to see if she looks alright so far. Still have to complete her History, but everything else is done and dusty so far.

- Rainbow ♥

Moon Hound Hati

I'll.respond to pm'd character sheets after I'm back from work. Will also add a tid bit here and there to the sheet template and general info.

Moon Hound Hati

Added a little tidbit to the list about the cell destroying vaccine and added some detail to what I mean with "likes" and "dislikes" in the character sheet template. Also added some info about day 1 and some of the goals the characters will have.

I'm still looking for more players, so anyone interested is free to apply, should they wish to join. :)

xPeachyPuff

Sent in my finished profile. If it's alright then I'll post it here for all to see. (Unless Hati is going to post it somewhere.)

- Rainbow

Moon Hound Hati

Reia

Color me interested. ;D I'll see if I can come up with a character.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Reia on July 03, 2013, 06:11:07 AM

Yay, Reia (:

- Rainbow ♥

EDIT: Just going to throw my CS here for everyone to see. Any and all feedback would be brill (:

Name: Isabella Sophia Vescovi.
Date of Birth: 17th February.
Place of Residence: Lives in Marche, near San Marino in Italy but is studying abroad in New York, New York, USA.

Appearance: Isabella, or Bella for short, has a petite frame with a slight hour glass figure. Although the term is used more for bustier women, she considers herself to be that shape because of her small waist, making her hips rounder and bust more noticeable. Her skin is naturally sunkissed and she enjoys keeping herself well groomed and clean, yet simple, without applying much makeup. Her lashes are naturally black and thick, creating an effect of volume (though she still enjoys applying mascara and eyeliner occasionally.) The only noticeable thing on her body would be a small scar on her abdomen from a surgery to remove her appendix which she had when she was in her early teens.

Hair: Dark brown reaching to her waist/mid back.
Skin: Tanned.
Eyes: Chocolate brown.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 110lbs.
Body Build: Slender yet toned.

Personality: Isabella is often told she's a light at the end of a tunnel, though she doesn't take compliments well and never knows what to say to that. She is bright, bubbly and friendly to everyone she meets, whether they be a homeless person on the street or a high class business woman too busy with her working day to be polite. She always, always tries her best to help any situation. This has lead to her being very stubborn. When it comes to hard situations, or even just watching a sad movie, Bella can be extremely emotion and she isn't afraid to show said emotions. Her friends sometime refer to her as an open book, so inner termoil is definitely not her thing; it's all allowed to the surface. Often is she found listening to her friends, families and even strangers problems and she always has decent advice to give them in return. This cannot be said for herself, however. She struggles to help herself once she's in some sort of trouble and can never go with her own advice. Although in some aspects she is very independent, in others she needs guidance and someone to rely on. Because of her travels and studies, the brunette has a willingness to learn and enjoys being taught new things. Bella is terrified of failure as a result of her life morals and cannot accept it in any way. She also feels that if she has started something, even if she really, really hates it, she must complete it to the best of her ability.

Postive Personality Traits: Friendly, Charismatic, Loyal, Polite, Great student.
Negative Personality Traits: Stubborn, Easily frustrated with herself, self conscious, Hard on herself, Emotional, No self control.

Motivations: Isabella wants to see the world. She wants to learn, see, hear, smell and taste new things; she wants to experience new things. This is one of the reasons she has started studying abroad in America -- her first stop on her world travels and now possibly her last.
Outlook: When it comes to her surroundings and other people, Bella is very optimistic. It's a different matter when it comes down to her. She can be quite hypocritical and is quite pessimistic to or about herself/situations involving herself. (This isn't to say she would cry and throw a fit when people are around, she would try to be optimistic most of the time, but really she wouldn't be so sure or confident and when by herself or with people she was most comfortable around she would be quite down on things.)
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Dancing, Exploring, Trying new things, Thrill seeking.

Likes: American food, Clothes, Shopping, Sweets, Exercising, Coffee, Romantic action movies, Lazy days in front of the TV.
Dislikes: Make up, Fake tan, Windy days, Being ill, Hospitals, Needles, Taking medicine, Ignorant people.

History: Isabella was born to an Italian household and a big family consisting of her mother, father, three older brothers, two older sisters and two younger brothers. Her mother and father were childhood sweethearts and had been together since their school days. They were always madly in love and still are to the present day, as one could tell from the amount of children they have had together. Bella and her siblings were also very close to her mothers side of the family and often visited them in Rome where she enjoyed always begged her father to take her to see the architecture of the beautiful city. Her childhood consisted of love, excitement and fun even though they weren't the wealthiest family.

It was only in her late teens that she started realizing what she wanted to do; travel the world. Isabella managed to get herself a part time job at a coffee shop in the center of town and worked as often as she could, trying to save up the money to take her studies abroad. In her early college years she was offered a scholarship of sorts and paid a small percentage of her tuition and travel fees to study over in New York, America. It was hard, leaving her family, but she knew it was something she wanted to do with her life and it was a perfect start to her travels.

America was different to how she imagined it, but ultimately she started adjusting well and things began to become easier to her; she was always great at English anyway. She stayed on site at her college with a roommate who was from Washington, USA, and the two became quite close friends within the first few months. Sadly, the girl had to go back home within the first year because of family problems and Bella's roommate was replaced with another female student who she didn't get on with very well at all. Luckily, the girl was hardly ever around; too busy partying and drinking with friends. It wasn't long after her roommate was replaced that the virus had started to spread and life as she and everyone else knew it changed forever.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Reia on July 03, 2013, 06:11:07 AM

Alright. Looking foreward to see what you can come up with! :)

Reia

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 03, 2013, 06:23:17 AM
Yay, Reia (:

- Rainbow ♥

Hi, Rainbow! Fancy seeing you here. ;)  Btw, I really like Isabella.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 03, 2013, 07:43:58 AM
Alright. Looking foreward to see what you can come up with! :)

I have a character that I'd created a bit back and haven't had the chance to really play in mind and am working on her profile. Quick question: Is it okay if she's a college student as well? I just realized that with Rainbow's character, there'd be two.

Also, I love the way you have the game organized with certain plot points already worked out and everything. :D
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Reia on July 03, 2013, 08:29:33 AM
Hi, Rainbow! Fancy seeing you here. ;)  Btw, I really like Isabella.

I have a character that I'd created a bit back and haven't had the chance to really play in mind and am working on her profile. Quick question: Is it okay if she's a college student as well? I just realized that with Rainbow's character, there'd be two.

Also, I love the way you have the game organized with certain plot points already worked out and everything. :D

Thank you Reia! I look forward to seeing your character (:

- Rainbow  ♥

Moon Hound Hati

Yes, that's fine. My beef is mainly avoiding getting too many soldiers and such.

Reia

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 03, 2013, 08:36:10 AM
Thank you Reia! I look forward to seeing your character (:

- Rainbow  ♥

;D

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 03, 2013, 08:38:48 AM
Yes, that's fine. My beef is mainly avoiding getting too many soldiers and such.

Ah, okay, gotcha. :)
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Reia

Alright, finally have my character set up. Let me know if any changes should be made. And I hope it's okay that I added a small section at the end where i list what she has on hand with her.

Bailey Laurent

Name: Bailey Laurent
Date of Birth: -
Place of Residence: Cheap, off campus apartment near her university

Appearance:  She's Tall and thin, giving her a bit of a delicate look. Her red hair and blue eyes help her stand out in the crowd, as do her clothes. She dresses in vintage clothing that have bright colors and patterns, often her pieces clash but she manages to pull it off. She also carries a large canvas bag that slings over her shoulder and she never leaves home without it.

Hair: Red
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115
Body Build: Tall, Thin

Personality:  A definite spree-spirit, she often skips her general education classes to go exploring - be it on campus or around town. She tends to jump from one thing to another and the only thing she's stuck with for long is her music and art. Baily is sweet and kind hearted, always ready with a smile and a laugh. In many ways she's a bit of an innocent and tends to view the world with rose colored glasses, though she's learned how to use this to get what she needs. She also has a fiery temper and if pushed, can easily explode. She doesn't have any close friends and tends to be a bit of a loner. Also, Baily is often quiet, but once you get her going, it can be hard to shut her up.

Postive Personality Traits: Easy going, fun, friendly, inquisitive
Negative Personality Traits: Short/hot tempered, too inquisitive, slightly naïve‎, likes taking the "easy" or "fast" way out of things
Motivations:  Exploring. She lived a slightly sheltered life before college and she wants to learn as much as she can about everything.
Outlook:  An optimist, Bailey always sees the good in any situation. That, however, doesn't mean she isn't aware of when things are going really badly.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Interests/Hobbies:

Likes:  Music, art, walking around and finding new places, sharing her creatings with others.
Dislikes:  Being pressured, assignments, having to do her art or play her music as her professors instruct, being limited in any way.

History:  Bailey is the only child of two eccentric hippies. Her parents own a large bit of acreage and she lived there all her life. She was homeschooled and hadn't stepped into an actual classroom until her first day of Freshman year. Her parents were both into music, classical only, and made sure that Baily was familiar with at least two instruments. Fortunately for them she grew to love playing the violin and piano. Out of the two, however, she much prefers the violin, as it allows her to move around.

When it came time for university, Bailey decided she wanted to try living out in the real world - something her mother still hasn't forgiven her for. When she first arrived in town she was wide eyed and fascinated with everything. Not much has changed, though she doesn't quite find every little thing as amazing as she used to.

At school she's doing a double major in art and music, but she has a hard time sitting still for long and actually paying attention. She's a good student and does well - though she tends to miss class more often than not.

When she first started school she tried working and realized that adhering to someone else's schedules and rules just wouldn't work for her and quit job after job before giving up on the whole work thing altogether. After a two months of not working she fell behind on her rent and had to find a way to pay her bills. A girl from one of her art classes mentioned an escort company and Bailey decided to give it a try.

It took a while for her to get any clients, but after a while she ended up with regular men, and women, that would pay large sums to have her on their arm. She also learned how to use her apparent naivety to con them out of even more money. Since then she's been able to live a simple, but comfortable life.

When the virus starts to spread and panic ensues, she gives up on school all together and packs her bag, grabs her violin, and heads out into the city to enjoy her last few days.

Theme Song(s): It's one of her favorite pieces to play, Lady Grinning Soul.

She's carrying: In her bag - large sketch-pad (11"x14"), drawstring bag full of drawing pencils and erasers, small wooden box holding all her x-acto knives and blades, her vintage zippo lighter, iPod, flip-flops, socks, 2-3 novels, wallet, homemade lip-balm, 35mm film camera, extra rolls of film, large 32oz sports bottle filled with water, fruit, homemade granola, nail polish, an original GameBoy, and some clothes. She also has her violin case with her.
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Love And Submission

I'm in. If there's still a spot  open when I wake up....I've been up almost twenty hours now.

I have the perfect character for this.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Moon Hound Hati

Reia; great character! I'll add an equipment bit to the character sheet template. That was a good idea. Any players that have sent in their completed sheets already can sent me or post here what stuff your character is carrying at the start of the game. It's not mandatory though and you could just put some sort of description in the first post if you prefer.

DTW; Welcome aboard. Looking foreward to see what kind of character you have in mind.

I'll probably close active recruitment some time this weekend and then wait for all the character sheets to have been submitted. That probably last until next Wednesday or so. If I haven't even heard of people who haven't submitted any sheet yet by then I'll assume they've dropped out. In the meantime I'll start preparing the IC thread and such, as well as my own character.

Countdown0

I just want to give everyone a heads up that I wont be able to post anything on Saturday, so being that I'm the scientist, that might get in the way of things. I'm going to be travelling for about 18 hours that day, so I'll not have a chance to pot anything, except maybe really late at night (at least where I will be it will be late).

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Moon Hound Hati

Countdown0

No no, just this coming Saturday. I'm flying across the Atlantic ocean :P

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Moon Hound Hati

Well, no problem then, right? Like I said, I'm just gonna stop actively recruiting (this doesn't mean I will stop accepting new players), and will wait till Wednesday for the last character sheets to pop in. :P

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Reia

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 04, 2013, 02:27:49 PM
Reia; great character! I'll add an equipment bit to the character sheet template. That was a good idea.

Thank you! And glad I could contribute. :)
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Moon Hound Hati

Will be posting my own character sheet sometime soon. Got a good idea for one.

Also, as a reminder, I will be expecting people who haven't sent in their sheet to have done so by Wednesday. Otherwise I'll assume you dropped out. I don't really want to waste time chasing up on people before the game has even started. :p

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Hello hello,
I was just wondering if I missed the deadline to get in this play. I read that you were talking about closing the recruitment, so I figured I would ask. I love the idea and have an interesting character idea. Anyway, let me know and I can get the CS up real quick. I knew I should ask before I just put one up. Anyway, let me know, I've been interested in a group play for a while and this is very interesting.
Thank you,
~Julles

Moon Hound Hati

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Yay! Cool, should I post my CS here or pm you with it?

Ps - Hi, strifesblaze7, fancy seeing you here :)

Moon Hound Hati

Either is fine.

I'll allow a sidearm if it's profession related (service weapon) or your character has a permit to carry one. We'll probably aquire some weapons throughout the game, but I would like some realism

Strifesblaze7

Well I figured he would have a permit for a Sig Sauer pistol. If that is cool. This CS is kicking my ass >_>

Julles

Ok, yes, I need to sleep as I have work tomorrow. I will posting a CS tomorrow afternoon. -tips hat- until then, good people.  :-)

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 09, 2013, 01:01:02 AM
Well I figured he would have a permit for a Sig Sauer pistol. If that is cool. This CS is kicking my ass >_>

*googles*
Yeah, sure. Realistic amount of ammo count though, if you could. As in, not a whole lot. :p
I'm work right now, so I can only respond during breaks to questions. >.>

Strifesblaze7

Lol, I figured a clip in the gun and one to three extra in his bag. Not much.

Moon Hound Hati

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Name: Ace "Slinger" Adams
Date of Birth: 1988
Place of Residence: Bronx, New York City, New York

Appearance:

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Skin: Tanned Caucasian
Eyes: Icy Blue
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 235 lbs
Body Build: A bit on the thick side, well muscled and a powerful build. Is also fast and in top shape.
Equipment: He carries a Sig Sauer sidearm, it has a twelve round clip, he always has one clip in and three in his bag. He also has his phone, his laptop, and his training gloves. And his IPod.
Personality: Ace is a hard worker, relentless in pursuit of his goals. He is also extremely competitive and driven. He has a bit of a softer side though, he likes humor and hanging out with his friends, video games and good movies.
Postive Personality Traits: Funny, witty, doesn't give up on people.
Negative Personality Traits: Tempermental, can be too demanding in stressful situations, doesn't trust other people with the hard parts.
Motivations: His current motivation is getting the rank of Liutenant before his 26th birthday, he wants to have something to cut loose for and be happy about for once.
Outlook: He has a mostly positive outlook but like anyone else in the world he does have his times where he is near giving up and throwing in the towel.
Sexuality: Straight

Interests/Hobbies: He likes to play video games, practice with his guns, he also has a bit of a passion for drawing and has drawn all of his own tattoos

Likes: Good food, specifically Chicken, be it grilled, fried, or baked. His favorite meal is chicken and dumplings. He doesn't watch much tv but he is an avid baseball fan, he also likes quiet times where he may read and draw
Dislikes: arrogant people, people who give up too soon. bad music(mainly country and rap to him) weak minded people. Crowds and coffee shops.

History: Ace was born in Iowa but grew up in the south mainly so he has a bit of a southern twang on his speech. It was stressful on him to move as often as he did as a kid but as he grew up he got more used to it. In school he was a two sport All-American, the two sports being Football and Baseball. His ability to  throw 96 mph as an 18 year old earned him the nickname Slinger. When he graduated he chose the military and thought he might try to come back to baseball a bit later on in his life. His current goal was to reach Liutenant and retire from the military to pursue that goal of playing in the majors.

He has served 5 years in Iraq, broken down in to 3 tours, the first two of his tours were two years long and his final was 3. Since he came back to America he has been working on readjusting to civilian life but he made sure to get a gun permit to make himself feel a little bit better about it all. He moved to the Bronx when he came back because he had and invite to try out for the Yankees in spring training. He did well and they told him that he could come back once he was fully retired from the army so he stayed to try and finish making Liutenant as fast as possible.

Theme Songs: Lose my Life  by Papercut Massacre, Wasting Time by Red, and Indestructible by Disturbed (BECAUSE HE NEEDS IT XD)

Moon Hound Hati

Solid first half of the sheet. Looking foreward to seeing the rest.

Lemon Lime

I LOVE this idea something fierce! I study epidemiology so anything to do with disease makes me a giddy nerd. lol

Any who, I meant to ask if you are still accepting people? Or are you looking for a specific type of character that has yet to be taken, I don't mind filling a slot that you had hoped someone would fill. Let me know!! :D Thanks! If you are no long accepting that's fine - I'm sure it will make for an interesting read!
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."
-The Count of Monte Cristo

Lemon Lime's O/O          Lemon Lime's A/A

Moon Hound Hati

No, I'm still accepting. I don't really have any specific roles in mind that need filling, so you're free to do as you please. :)

Lemon Lime

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 09, 2013, 12:54:45 PM
No, I'm still accepting. I don't really have any specific roles in mind that need filling, so you're free to do as you please. :)

Squee! I'll get started on something asap! I'll just post it up here on the interest page when I am finished. :)
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

Julles

I think Ace is cool, I like his CS  :-)
I will also have my character up shortly. Thanks for the patience e'erybody.

Strifesblaze7

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Moon Hound Hati

Strife; looks good.

I'm working on my own character sheet right now. Not sure if I'll be posting it tonight or in the morning. Only time will tell. :P

Strifesblaze7

Lemon Lime

Name: Corina A. Selks
Date of Birth: June 1st
Place of Residence: Poughkeepsie, New York

Appearance:
Corina has a runner’s build with long legs, a nice posterior but not real curvy. She keeps in fantastic shape swimming with a strong body but not the same as when she was in college. Her wavy, somewhat curly, red hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and is often pulled back into a bun or ponytail. Her skin is pale with a few random tan lines on her shoulders (from swim suits) and her wrist from her watch. But is relatively pale with a few freckles on her shoulders and arms.

Hair: Long red and wavy.
Skin: Pale with some freckles dotted about.
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 141 lbs
Body Build: Gently muscled but generally slim and slender.

Personality: She is generally easy to get along with. She has a great business mind and a drive to be the best at what she does. Her “accident” turned her a bit negative and a little less social but she still knows how to have a good time. She hates just sitting still and doesn’t understand how people can just sit there and watch tv or play video games for hours. She can work well with others as long as everyone does their duty.
Postive Personality Traits: hard worker, organized, trusting
Negative Personality Traits: bitter, a little high strung, impatient
Motivations: She works hard to stay in shape and teaching. Helping a younger generation with protecting the environment and helping youth swim and dive programs.
Outlook: She would say she is a realist. Her friends would call her a pessimist but her work calls her logical. She understands empirical data and can’t believe in the power in positive thinking. You don’t get things if you “will them” to happen you have to work to get it.

Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, diving, gardening, cooking, yoga, pilates.

Likes: Being active, exercising, stretching, reading, gardening, action movies, coaching.
Dislikes: Laziness, whining, sitting at a desk, doctors.

History:
Corina is a smart girl that had a lot going for her in her younger years. Since she was little she was a champion swimmer and diver and excelled in school. Her family life was rather normal, her parents worked hard and she knew they didn’t always have a ton of money. She grew up knowing that if you work hard, you will get what you want out of life. A statement that she lived by. In high school, she had friends but spent most of her time swimming, diving and training. Her coaches told her she would be able to get a scholarship (something her parents were also hoping for). She made straight A’s and was scouted by many schools for their athletics programs. Because she spent so much time studying, training, or sleeping she was not the most social with anyone that didn’t swim.

Her senior year she accepted a scholarship to Cornell University to be on their swim and dive team and she quickly proved to be one of the best. She studied Environmental Studies with minors in business and biology. Corina believed in helping keep forests and plant life in an ever-growing industrial age. She continued to swim, and joined the ecology club at school. Things were going great until her senior year.

It was the qualifying meet for nationals and she was practically guaranteed a spot. It was her final year and she could taste the gold medal. Corina was never cocky and always kept herself realistic, knowing that nothing was EVER handed to you. She went to do her dive but as she climbed the ladder her hand slipped causing her to crash to the ground, dislocating and destroying her left shoulder and breaking a few fingers and giving her a concussion. Her dreams were dashed – everything she had been told she could achieve with hard work was gone.

Once she could no longer swim at the same level, with national and international dreams gone, she became a bit more bitter about life. Floating through her last semesters she graduated with honors but her general life view of had become more pessimistic than it had before. Once she graduated she got a job working for an environmental agency that often worked with the EPA. Her job was fine and she was often trapped indoors at a desk going over reports and paperwork and is often asked to go into the city for conferences and meetings. In her spare time she keeps active running, swimming (as much as she can without hurting her shoulder), yoga, pilates, and other strength and flexibility classes. She also coaches a local youth swim and dive team.

Equipment: (She will be in the city for a conference at the beginning so she’ll have things in a suitcase in her hotel room) What she actively carries with her in her hand bag: wallet, cell phone, lipbalm, protein bar, eye drops, lipstick, hair pins and ties, swiss army knife, water bottle, and sunglasses.
Theme Song(s): In keeping secrets of silent earth 3 by: Coheed and Cambria

~~~

I hope you guys like her! Moon, if any of this doesn't work let me know. :)

Reia

[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Liam Jeager
Date of Birth: June 5th
Place of Residence: Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, New York

Appearance: Tall and lean, his rugged and unshaven appearance, combined with the stare of his icy blue eyes, can come over as imposing or intimidating. With his short brown hair and simple taste in clothing, he is not one to immediately stand out in a crowd. Clothing of neutral or dark tones that fits and doesn't shred or gets caught easily on anything is preferred over the latest fashion rags.

Hair: Brown
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Icy blue
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205lbs
Body Build: Lean with a set of well trained and maintained muscles, but is far from what most would call bulky.

Personality: A real go getter, he likes to take charge and take action. Sitting around his rear end is not something he likes to do much if there's more useful things that need doing     and there usually are. Once he sets his mind to something, he's willing to put in the hundred and ten percent required to get it done. Though a kind soul, Liam has a penchant for being snarky and sarcastic at times. Despite that, though, he is generally very positive in his mindset and always tries to look for new opportunities and chances.

Postive Personality Traits: Go getter, helpful, dedicated
Negative Personality Traits: Stubborn, easily irritable when things aren't going his way, can be careless
Motivations: Right now his main drive is to keep making enough money to pay for his cancer struck sibling's chemo therapy.
Outlook: Liam his an optimist, generally. When one road leads to a dead end he always at least tries to look for another     though actually finding it is a whole different story.

Interests/Hobbies: In his free time he likes to mess about in the toll shed, playing around half broken devices he scavenged from garage sales and other such places. Years of tinkering, in combination with his job as electrician, have given him quite a capable skillset when it comes to repairing and maintaining most electrical devices. Having been bullied during his childhood, when he was rather short and thin of frame, he had taken up kickboxing during his early teens. These days he still practices it at least a few hours a week to keep himself in shape. Eating take-out three days a week, after the long shift, isn't exactly helping you keep in shape, after all!

Likes: Findling with electrical devices, kick boxing, action movies, being active and doing fulfilling useful tasks.
Dislikes: Needlessly lazing about doing nothing, sour food, pigeons.

History: Liam Jeager was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. The oldest son in a family of blue-collar workers, he grew up with principals such as appreciating hard work and always trying your best. Bullied during his childhood, he took up lessons in kick boxing from an instructor that lived down the street from his family. It helped boost his confidence considerably, as well as whip him into shape.

Having always had a knack for tinkering with the half broken electrical devices lying around the house, it was only natural for the young man to take up an apprenticeship as an electrician after finishing high school. Learning the tricks and trades under the guidance of a small, but tightknit local electrical service company, he was later enlisted full time once he had completed his apprenticeship.

Liam spent his years falling in out of love while living on his own, not too far from his elderly home. Unfortunately, only a few months ago his only younger sibling and sister was diagnosed with lung cancer; a monster created by her own excessive smoking. After having her move in with him in order to care for her better, the kind older brother started working extra shifts in order to pay the bills the chemo therapy would produce. Unfortunately the news of the wonder vaccine's lethal side effects began spreading just after the therapy began producing some positive results.

Equipment: His toolbelt and a backpack containing: a seperate multitool, a bottle of water, a half eated boxed lunch, some spare tools like a hammer and plyers, and his cellphone.

Theme Song(s): In A Heartbeat by John Murphy

Julles

Name:
Quintressa Raina Simmons
Date of Birth:
December 1st
Dancer, usually
Place of Residence:
Mainly places around New York.
Appearance:
Other Tattoo

Hair:
Long brown, curly hair.
Skin:
Fair, Caucasian
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
5'3
Weight:
118 lbs
Body Build:
Slender, but toned.

Personality:
Quin is usually a very strait forward kind of girl. She doesn't normally take shit from people, and a lot people think she is a 'hard' person. There are few things that she has an overly happy outlook on. Most people have a 'once you get to know' section... This is not the case for Quin Once you meet her, you pretty much know her. Or at least what she wants you to know. Even though she tells it as it is, she is a very clever, and smart kind of woman. She likes to tell people up front what is on her mind. If something is bugging her, she will tell you, and if something isn't being done right in her mind, she will tell you to change it. Even though she has got this kind of hard personality, it can be good for those who come to be close to her. Once a friend to Quin people find they have gained a very strong and supportive and dedicated friend. Because of this she has a lot of friends she can call upon for help whenever she needs help, and she is always there to return the favor.
Postive Personality Traits:
Doesn't give up, strong-willed, easy to get along with overall.
Negative Personality Traits:
Can be too strait forward, reveals her mind too easily, and is sometimes to sneaky.
Motivations:
She wants to travel with her new found dance company, everywhere. Also, to see her brother again.
Outlook:
She isn't exactly optimistic or pessimistic, she see's things how they are and accepts that.
Sexuality:
Strait

Interests/Hobbies:
Dancing, driving, tattoo's, art, music, math. Mostly dancing though.

Quin really enjoys driving. She enjoys a good meal, no matter what kind of food it is. Enjoys ice cream and spicy things the most. Along with this, she loves her liquor. Doesn't watch too much TV, but does enjoy movies. She is usually watching a movie while reading. Reading is another thing she enjoys a lot. And then there is dancing, all kinds of dancing. But, mostly she dances hip-hop.
Dislikes:
Doesn't like people who hide everything to themselves. That's basically it, as she is open to almost everything.

History:
Her life wasn't that different than most, in her eyes. Her father and mother had died when she was six, and then her uncle took her in. In most eyes this wasn't too odd, and to her she accepted it as normal. Her cousin became her sibling, and she grew close to him like an older brother. They stood up for each other throughout the years, and they never let the other one back down to anything. Their life was normal, except that they traveled a lot. Not just the normal moving every couple years. Instead it was every couple of months. She never knew what her uncle did, and she never really cared to ask. Eventually she found out that he was a big member in some gang and that is why they moved around. She is from Russian dissent, and it's one reason she has always wanted to go back and visit. Her uncle had moved them across the oceans once to Russia for a year, moving around within the country. But she was only about 10-11 years old, and doesn't remember much from the time she was there.
When they moved back from Russia she was still moving around a lot, mostly city to city. Because of this, she never saw herself as a small-city or country kind of girl. She was strictly a city girl, and never tried to portray anything else. She wouldn't be able to sleep without all sounds of the city moving around her. Now that she was a little older her dancing was becoming more and more part of her life. When she was fourteen her brother/cousin went into the army, and she's only seen him a few times after that between his tours. He is due to come home for good in a few months. When he went away the first time she started dancing with a crew that was running the streets where she lived. This didn't really make her uncle too happy. So, naturally, he moved them. But, again, she fell into a new dance crew on the streets and perfected her own style. But the crew she fell into with had also made her a driver, and she took the skills to a new level.
When she was sixteen they finally kind of settled down, at least for the longest times that she had ever known. When she got in with another crew, her uncle was actually fine with it as it wasn't a rival to his own organizations. They lived in Miami with there own respective organizations for about 13-14 months. The dance crew she was with didn't really seem to be too bad or too illegal, but to her dismay it was. They were running things through the inter-workings of the city and she didn't want to be a part of that kind of organization. She had drove too many bad people, and too many bad things across the city and beyond too many times. A particular bad moment happened when she confronted the ring leader about just dancing and competing, instead of trying to run drugs and other illegal things. He didn't agree with her, and only a few others had her back. There was a huge fall-out and she ended up being pretty badly injured, unsure if she'd ever dance or drive again.
Her uncle moved her out on her 17th birthday and took her as far away as his own organizations could, to LA. They wanted to leave the country, but couldn't because of her uncles job. So, they settled in LA for a few months and then moved to Milwaukee for a few months. When she turned 18 she moved to New York to get proper dance training figuring the driving wasn't too safe, finally able to get away from her uncle. They didn't accept her too easily, but she got in with a dance crew and then she was recruited into a dance company, a proper one, when she was just over 19 years old. She had traveled with them for over two years, but they let her go when they found out she was dancing with a street crew on the side. Now, she dances in a crew and has gone back to driving. She is trying to get back into a good dance company, but now this has happened.

Equipment:
She has a medium sized back that she carries with her all the time. Inside are number of normal things and some different things: eyeliner, red lipstick, two packs of marlboro menthol hundreds (there was a sale), ipod, headphones, shirt, shorts, ballet shoes (as she is wearing sneakers), pens, small notebook, a book, cell phone and charger, keys and then a ball of yarn.

Theme Song(s):
Bad Company, Under And Over It, I tried, Beautiful, Cruise

Strifesblaze7

Moon Hound Hati

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Lemon Lime on July 09, 2013, 05:48:57 PM
Name: Corina A. Selks
Date of Birth: June 1st
Place of Residence: Poughkeepsie, New York

Appearance:
Corina has a runner’s build with long legs, a nice posterior but not real curvy. She keeps in fantastic shape swimming with a strong body but not the same as when she was in college. Her wavy, somewhat curly, red hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and is often pulled back into a bun or ponytail. Her skin is pale with a few random tan lines on her shoulders (from swim suits) and her wrist from her watch. But is relatively pale with a few freckles on her shoulders and arms.

Hair: Long red and wavy.
Skin: Pale with some freckles dotted about.
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 141 lbs
Body Build: Gently muscled but generally slim and slender.

Personality: She is generally easy to get along with. She has a great business mind and a drive to be the best at what she does. Her “accident” turned her a bit negative and a little less social but she still knows how to have a good time. She hates just sitting still and doesn’t understand how people can just sit there and watch tv or play video games for hours. She can work well with others as long as everyone does their duty.
Postive Personality Traits: hard worker, organized, trusting
Negative Personality Traits: bitter, a little high strung, impatient
Motivations: She works hard to stay in shape and teaching. Helping a younger generation with protecting the environment and helping youth swim and dive programs.
Outlook: She would say she is a realist. Her friends would call her a pessimist but her work calls her logical. She understands empirical data and can’t believe in the power in positive thinking. You don’t get things if you “will them” to happen you have to work to get it.

Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, diving, gardening, cooking, yoga, pilates.

Likes: Being active, exercising, stretching, reading, gardening, action movies, coaching.
Dislikes: Laziness, whining, sitting at a desk, doctors.

History:
Corina is a smart girl that had a lot going for her in her younger years. Since she was little she was a champion swimmer and diver and excelled in school. Her family life was rather normal, her parents worked hard and she knew they didn’t always have a ton of money. She grew up knowing that if you work hard, you will get what you want out of life. A statement that she lived by. In high school, she had friends but spent most of her time swimming, diving and training. Her coaches told her she would be able to get a scholarship (something her parents were also hoping for). She made straight A’s and was scouted by many schools for their athletics programs. Because she spent so much time studying, training, or sleeping she was not the most social with anyone that didn’t swim.

Her senior year she accepted a scholarship to Cornell University to be on their swim and dive team and she quickly proved to be one of the best. She studied Environmental Studies with minors in business and biology. Corina believed in helping keep forests and plant life in an ever-growing industrial age. She continued to swim, and joined the ecology club at school. Things were going great until her senior year.

It was the qualifying meet for nationals and she was practically guaranteed a spot. It was her final year and she could taste the gold medal. Corina was never cocky and always kept herself realistic, knowing that nothing was EVER handed to you. She went to do her dive but as she climbed the ladder her hand slipped causing her to crash to the ground, dislocating and destroying her left shoulder and breaking a few fingers and giving her a concussion. Her dreams were dashed – everything she had been told she could achieve with hard work was gone.

Once she could no longer swim at the same level, with national and international dreams gone, she became a bit more bitter about life. Floating through her last semesters she graduated with honors but her general life view of had become more pessimistic than it had before. Once she graduated she got a job working for an environmental agency that often worked with the EPA. Her job was fine and she was often trapped indoors at a desk going over reports and paperwork and is often asked to go into the city for conferences and meetings. In her spare time she keeps active running, swimming (as much as she can without hurting her shoulder), yoga, pilates, and other strength and flexibility classes. She also coaches a local youth swim and dive team.

Equipment: (She will be in the city for a conference at the beginning so she’ll have things in a suitcase in her hotel room) What she actively carries with her in her hand bag: wallet, cell phone, lipbalm, protein bar, eye drops, lipstick, hair pins and ties, swiss army knife, water bottle, and sunglasses.
Theme Song(s): In keeping secrets of silent earth 3 by: Coheed and Cambria

~~~

I hope you guys like her! Moon, if any of this doesn't work let me know. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Julles on July 09, 2013, 06:55:19 PM
Name:
Gwendolyn Raina Simmons
Date of Birth:
December 1st
Dancer, usually
Place of Residence:
Mainly places around New York.
Appearance:
Other Tattoo

Hair:
Long brown, curly hair.
Skin:
Fair, Caucasian
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
5'3
Weight:
118 lbs
Body Build:
Slender, but toned.

Personality:
Gwen is usually a very strait forward kind of girl. She doesn't normally take shit from people, and a lot people think she is a 'hard' person. There are few things that she has an overly happy outlook on. Most people have a 'once you get to know' section... This is not the case for Gwen. Once you meet her, you pretty much know her. Or at least what she wants you to know. Even though she tells it as it is, she is a very clever, and smart kind of woman. She likes to tell people up front what is on her mind. If something is bugging her, she will tell you, and if something isn't being done right in her mind, she will tell you to change it. Even though she has got this kind of hard personality, it can be good for those who come to be close to her. Once a friend to Gwen, people find they have gained a very strong and supportive and dedicated friend. Because of this she has a lot of friends she can call upon for help whenever she needs help, and she is always there to return the favor.
Postive Personality Traits:
Doesn't give up, strong-willed, easy to get along with overall.
Negative Personality Traits:
Can be too strait forward, reveals her mind too easily, and is sometimes to sneaky.
Motivations:
She wants to travel with her new found dance company, everywhere. Also, to see her brother again.
Outlook:
She isn't exactly optimistic or pessimistic, she see's things how they are and accepts that.
Sexuality:
Strait

Interests/Hobbies:
Dancing, driving, tattoo's, art, music, math. Mostly dancing though.

Gwen really enjoys driving. She enjoys a good meal, no matter what kind of food it is. Enjoys ice cream and spicy things the most. Along with this, she loves her liquor. Doesn't watch too much TV, but does enjoy movies. She is usually watching a movie while reading. Reading is another thing she enjoys a lot. And then there is dancing, all kinds of dancing. But, mostly she dances hip-hop.
Dislikes:
Doesn't like people who hide everything to themselves. That's basically it, as she is open to almost everything.

History:
Her life wasn't that different than most, in her eyes. Her father and mother had died when she was six, and then her uncle took her in. In most eyes this wasn't too odd, and to her she accepted it as normal. Her cousin became her sibling, and she grew close to him like an older brother. They stood up for each other throughout the years, and they never let the other one back down to anything. Their life was normal, except that they traveled a lot. Not just the normal moving every couple years. Instead it was every couple of months. She never knew what her uncle did, and she never really cared to ask. Eventually she found out that he was a big member in some gang and that is why they moved around. She is from Russian dissent, and it's one reason she has always wanted to go back and visit. Her uncle had moved them across the oceans once to Russia for a year, moving around within the country. But she was only about 10-11 years old, and doesn't remember much from the time she was there.
When they moved back from Russia she was still moving around a lot, mostly city to city. Because of this, she never saw herself as a small-city or country kind of girl. She was strictly a city girl, and never tried to portray anything else. She wouldn't be able to sleep without all sounds of the city moving around her. Now that she was a little older her dancing was becoming more and more part of her life. When she was fourteen her brother/cousin went into the army, and she's only seen him a few times after that between his tours. He is due to come home for good in a few months. When he went away the first time she started dancing with a crew that was running the streets where she lived. This didn't really make her uncle too happy. So, naturally, he moved them. But, again, she fell into a new dance crew on the streets and perfected her own style. But the crew she fell into with had also made her a driver, and she took the skills to a new level.
When she was sixteen they finally kind of settled down, at least for the longest times that she had ever known. When she got in with another crew, her uncle was actually fine with it as it wasn't a rival to his own organizations. They lived in Miami with there own respective organizations for about 13-14 months. The dance crew she was with didn't really seem to be too bad or too illegal, but to her dismay it was. They were running things through the inter-workings of the city and she didn't want to be a part of that kind of organization. She had drove too many bad people, and too many bad things across the city and beyond too many times. A particular bad moment happened when she confronted the ring leader about just dancing and competing, instead of trying to run drugs and other illegal things. He didn't agree with her, and only a few others had her back. There was a huge fall-out and she ended up being pretty badly injured, unsure if she'd ever dance or drive again.
Her uncle moved her out on her 17th birthday and took her as far away as his own organizations could, to LA. They wanted to leave the country, but couldn't because of her uncles job. So, they settled in LA for a few months and then moved to Milwaukee for a few months. When she turned 18 she moved to New York to get proper dance training figuring the driving wasn't too safe, finally able to get away from her uncle. They didn't accept her too easily, but she got in with a dance crew and then she was recruited into a dance company, a proper one, when she was just over 19 years old. She had traveled with them for over two years, but they let her go when they found out she was dancing with a street crew on the side. Now, she dances in a crew and has gone back to driving. She is trying to get back into a good dance company, but now this has happened.

Equipment:
She has a medium sized back that she carries with her all the time. Inside are number of normal things and some different things: eyeliner, red lipstick, two packs of marlboro menthol hundreds (there was a sale), ipod, headphones, shirt, shorts, ballet shoes (as she is wearing sneakers), pens, small notebook, a book, cell phone and charger, keys and then a ball of yarn.

Theme Song(s): Coming!

Both approved.

Julles

Moon Hound Hati

Edited the roles list to include the new characters (including my own). Looks like we've got a group of seven; three male and four female. No clue what happened to DTW or if he's still in. Deadline is tomorrow at the latest, so we'll see. It's all good either way, as we have some nice diversity going on regardless, both in gender and roles. :)

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Same here. Oh, I didn't know if she was allowed to have a car, but I added a picture of her car. I tagged the 'keys'. Hope it's ok. :-)

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Moon Hound Hati

Cars are alright, but don't expect them to get far with it in (certain parts of) the city (especially after day one... muhahaha   err, yeah), so don't get too attached to your tin can on wheels. :P

To be honest, when I posted the idea I wasn't expecting too much interest, so having half a dozen people actively participating is nice.

Quote from: DTW on July 09, 2013, 07:11:59 PM
Just for  reference. What time? As in 12 am tonight or later?

Midnight, my time, at the very latest. Right now it's almost 2:15AM, if you don't know, so that's less than 22 hours to go.

Julles

Oh, it won't be that big of a part of the play, just a fun fact. And wow, you are so far ahead of me time wise, haha.

Strifesblaze7

Moon Hound Hati

Most on E seem to be American (or at least on that side of the ocean), so as Dutchman I'm ahead of most people here. :P

Julles

Strifesblaze7

Countdown0

The theme song should be "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed, just for a little tongue in cheek humor, you know? :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

Julles

That's funny. I had a good song, but then I lost it. So I'm trying to find it again quick.

Lemon Lime

Yay so excited to play! Liam and Corina should get along nicely.

I like all the artistic types we have. :)

Julles

Moon Hound Hati

Right. Closing up shop as far as recruitment and acceptance of character sheets is concerned. Sorry, DTW, but I think I've been patient enough. With the post frequency I'm looking for in this group game it wouldn't have worked out anyway, if you couldn't even meet the deadline for the sheets. Let's be honest. O:)

Anyways, moving on. I'll set up an OOC sometime this evening so that you lot can talk a bit and whatnot before we start of and the IC will probably be up either tomorrow or Saturday. After posting the IC I'll post in the OOC what the basic idea is for characters to start out. Prepare yourselves for DAY 0, ladies and gentlemen. :)

Strifesblaze7

Moon Hound Hati

Threw up a quick OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179354.0

Will add some fluff and stuff in there tomorrow. Meanwhile you're all free to play around in there. Have fun. ;)

Edit: Whoops! Posted wrong link there.