Mythos University (Recruitment)

Started by RainbowRian, January 04, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Are you a fan of Monster High?  Or the idea of being the child of Monsters, mythological creatures, fairytale creatures...?  Then this could be the game for you.  Approved Character Thread

Possible Parents

Dracula | Van Helsing | Mad Scientist |The Mummy | Invisible Man | Dorian Gray | Vampires | Yeti / Abominable Snowman | Werewolf | Zombie | Creature from the Black Lagoon | Sea Monster | Loch Ness Monster | Frankenstein Monster | Centaur | Harpy | Skeleton | Mothman | Werecat | Cyclops | Medusa | Gorgons | Genie | Dragons | River Monster | Elementals (Earth, Air, Water, Fire) | Hyde/Jeckyll | Voodoo Shaman | Ghost | Troll | Minotaur | Unicorn | Phantom of the Opera | Merman/Mermaid | Gargoyle | Banshee | Boogieman | Plant Monster | Spider Monster | Gods and Goddesses | Swamp Monster | Noppera-Bo (Faceless Ghost) | Maricoxi (South American Bigfoot) | Poltergeist | Grim Reaper | Ghost Pirate | Circe | Witches | Pinocchio | Red Riding Hood | Prince Charming |Candy Witch | Humpty Dumpty | The Huntsman | Cheshire Cat | Mad Hatter | Pied Piper | Rapunzel | Evil Queen | Beauty | The Beast | Robin Hood | Alice (In Wonderland) | Snow White | Cinderella | Goldilocks | White Rabbit | Sleeping Beauty | King Lear | Swan Princes | Wicked Godmother | Frog Prince | Little Bo Peep | Queen of Hearts | Sea Witch | Gretel | Hansel | ...and many more.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

TheHangedOne

Maybe. Might want to play something that deals with Faeries. Can we get some more ideas, even if it's just general. Like, would this be high school? Or college?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 05, 2015, 08:02:11 AM
Maybe. Might want to play something that deals with Faeries. Can we get some more ideas, even if it's just general. Like, would this be high school? Or college?

It would be a college.  Characters could include basically anything that makes sense.  Such as the son/daughter of the evil queen, Snow white, Frankenstein, The blue fairy, etc.

Lustful Bride

Hmm im interested. What would happen in this?

RainbowRian

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 05, 2015, 03:16:12 PM
Hmm im interested. What would happen in this?

Mostly Interactions, Making friends, enemies... maybe attacks on the school... gifts... etc.  ITs really a rough idea but there would be drama and adventure and such

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 03:28:04 PM
Mostly Interactions, Making friends, enemies... maybe attacks on the school... gifts... etc.  ITs really a rough idea but there would be drama and adventure and such

Okay, so would it kind of be like Planescape where all the mythical and supernatural beings of everything are all real and can interact with one another? and we just handwave it for the sake of the interractions/adventure?

RainbowRian

Have you ever seen or heard of Monster High., or Ever After High?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 03:37:19 PM
Have you ever seen or heard of Monster High., or Ever After High?

Only heard of them, not seen them.  :P

RainbowRian

Lol Well basically  It would be the sons and daughters of fairytales, mythical creatures, monsters etc.. all under one roof.  I should have a list up soon and am going to talk to my Co-GM when she is on about stuff.  its all still very new but our muses are running.  Also I should have an example list of different things to choose and am open to other stories from other cultures etc.  Sample sheet should be up soon as well.

RainbowRian

Update:  First post updated.  Currently Working on Character Sheet Template, Info, Sample Character Sheet.  To Contact me you may do so Via PM or Yim.  My Yim is rainbowrian

Foxy DeVille

I might be interested depending on how it plays out character wise.

RainbowRian

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 05, 2015, 07:58:14 PM
I might be interested depending on how it plays out character wise.

Characters are definitely First come First Serve.  They are all OC's but just based on the parents as far as special quirks, or abilities go.

RainbowRian

***Moved***

Scribbles

Oops!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

RainbowRian

All character sheets that are officially submitted must be done so through private message to both myself and Vampyre Valkyrie. The concept may be fine but it would have to be discussed between she and myself. 

RainbowRian

Lol we just prefer it so any kind of tweaks is between the player and us. :D

Scribbles

AA and OO

TheGlyphstone

'Mythos University' without any of the Lovecraftian Old Ones on the list? For shame, for shame. :D

Lustful Bride

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:12:38 PM
'Mythos University' without any of the Lovecraftian Old Ones on the list? For shame, for shame. :D

Though to be fair No one would be able to pronounce their true names.  ::)

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 05, 2015, 10:15:01 PM
Though to be fair No one would be able to pronounce their true names.  ::)

That's what nicknames are for. Though the Enrollment Office might have a few issues... ;D

Scribbles

AA and OO

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

Lol the purpose of the "and more" is so you can add more, provided we are given the research on it. The current listing is just the parents from monster and ever after high

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Scribbles on January 05, 2015, 10:33:19 PM
Who says he has to be a student?

.....And id be pulling all nighters for every one of his classes..... :o and probably develop OCD about all my work.