Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

Granted but the you ge something wrong.

I wish for a cup of happiness.

Synecdoche17

You get your cup of happiness, but it's someone else's happiness - they won't be happy ever again because of you wish.

I wish for warm toast and some fresh butter.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Zelric Miras

Granted, but the mold tells you the toast is not so fresh and the butter is soemhow toasty.

I wish for a pink panther in a blue leotard juggling green monkeys.

Anony Mouse

Granted! And for its next trick... it mauls you while simultaneously pelting you with the monkeys.

I wish for my wish to go horribly wrong. (( For my wish to go bad something good has to happen, see what I did there. ))

abandoneddolly

Granted and a horde of kittens knocks you over as they wish for loving

I wish for an end of pain

Monseiur

Granted, but to do so you have to rescue a princess that's in another castle.

I wish I could get something better than blasted dial-up.
And as in uffish thought he stood, the Jabberwock with eyes of flame
came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came

One, two! One, two! And through and through! His vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with it's head he went galumphing back.

-Lewis Caroll, insane genius and mathematician

abandoneddolly

granted but instead you;ll get huges net which moves as slow as dial up sometimes and only allows you to be on so much cutting you off as soon as you typed up the huge post to your rp without saveing it.

I wish for a job

Monseiur

Granted, but your job is vaginal surgeon for sufferers of physical deformities.

I wish for another puppy! (I have one, but one can never have too much puppy in their life)

One, two! One, two! And through and through! His vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

abandoneddolly

granted but this puupy will eat your other one and pee next to your bed so its the first thing your feet touch when you wake up at night

I wish for a bunny

Monseiur

Darn, that was a good one. Erm... granted, but the bunny has a genetic deformity that causes it to gradually mutate into Rosie O' Donnell.

I wish for Michael Atkinson to go away. FOREVER.

woegman

Granted- he goes a way, forever.  It just so happens to be *your* way.  Alas.

I wish I were more creative when coming up with wishes. ;)

abandoneddolly

granted but you can only come up with creative ways of getting it to rain

I wish it wouldn't be so hot

woegman

Granted - alas, you are pelted with a rain of semi-frozen slime of unearthly origin.

I wish I was independently wealthy.

Anony Mouse

Granted! However, it was obtained through illegal means... now your rear serves as a pin-cushion for the other cell mates.

I wish for a better computer.

DiverseDesires

The acme delivery company bring one instantly to your door, even better than you'd hoped for

Unfortunately a gang of local hoodlums see it being delivered and rob you as soon as you go out, taking your TV and sound system too.

I wish for a good night's sleep

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Tambit

Granted!  But you do not wake up in the morning, and sleep for 7 1/2 months straight.

I wish to be a published author!

Sophyta

Granted!  You get to publish two more books as well as your first.  You find out that your ideas caused a craze in the public.  You have several stalkers and you have a lawsuit on your hands.

I wish for a young woman.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

woegman

Granted!  But you don't find out till later that she's a little TOO young, and are soon whisked off to prison where you are labeled a child molester, and roomed with a beefy dude named Bubba.

I wish I were a hero in a fantasy novel.

Sophyta

Granted....

You have a life of a hero and you were in two books out of a four book series. 

I wish to be a hot model.

abandoneddolly

granted, but you also get a creepy stalker who will grab you and dragg you into his car after you leave a modeling sesion ...your body will be found a week later in a ditch

I wish for a new house?

woegman

Granted!  Alas, it is delivered via tornado, and crushes you on impact.

I wish for a Coke!

abandoneddolly

granted its the original recipe and you die of an overdose

I wish for a maid

Sophyta

Granted.....The maid arrives at 7 am in the morning before you go to work.  You had a long day at work and returned home late.  You get to your door and find it opened, not locked.  All your possesses have been stolen.  She moved to another country with all your goods.  But atleast she had a cute outfit on.

I wish to be drunk.

Gathering Wilderness

Quote from: Sophyta on June 29, 2010, 06:24:38 PM

I wish to be drunk.

And so your wish is rightfully granted, you awake in the manor of a giant and are promptly stuffed into a glass, scotch poured atop you and down the giant's gullet you go.

I wish I had job.

woegman

Granted!  You are now an elephant proctologist.

I wish I was Don Juan.