Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

She smiled "use post-its Ido " she smiled and ask for 3 pancakes

Lady Jenn

"Do you want my terrible attempt or would you rather get some proper café made versions?" he asked, laughing.

Lawshenk

" as your paying your choice but the beach side dinner will be open"

Lady Jenn

"sounds good to me," he said as he headed towards the door. "I certainly can't think of any alternatives."

Lawshenk

She headed to her car coming?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't know where else I'd be going," he said with a laugh as he got in the car. "I nearly said to put your foot down but that seems like a terrible idea."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"No, I was thinking more getting there safely," he replied. "It's not like we need to hurry anywhere in reality."

Lawshenk

" watch it " she was mad but soon laughed " have I ever driven a way you don't feel safe

Lady Jenn

"No," he replied. "Mostly because you ignore my driving advice," he said, laughing loudly.

Lawshenk

"Good" the engine chugged into life and she drove off"

Lady Jenn

"The one time I tried to learn to drive my dad advised me to never get behind the wheel ever again," he said, grinning sheepishly.

Lawshenk

" I walk past the hole where the wall used to be " she joked as she parked

Lady Jenn

"I forgot it was that bad," he said, grinning. "I must have just...'forgotten' that detail."

Lawshenk

"!She took his hand " come only us eat"

Lady Jenn

"I was going to say order what you like," he said, laughing. "But if I do that you'll probably order the most expensive item on the menu."

Lawshenk

" I just want the pancakes like I promised earlier"

Lady Jenn

"You can order them," he said, handing her his wallet. "I'll find us a good table to sit at."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"I'll have the same," he replied. "I trust your good taste in food."

Lawshenk

She orders and walks around trying to find him.

Lady Jenn

He was sat by the window, staring out to sea, nearly missing her. "Over here," he called out, suddenly noticing her.

Lawshenk

She sat with him just staring at him

Lady Jenn

"Are you okay?" he asked, feeling slightly embarrassed. "I always worry when you start staring at me."

Lawshenk

" just thinking that we should maybe date soon or try it" they had been friends for years and both decided they weren't ready for any off that