News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

Gathering her hair and lifting it to one side so I could kiss her neck I whisper, "There's nothing like some romance."
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

kisses her exposed shoulder.  "Nothing like it at all."

Merry Gentry

*nibbles his ear, gently* hello novak.. *purrs*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

TheLovelyMaid

*moves to Novak's other ear...* "I've finished polishing the swords in your armory...what next?"

Novak

smiles then nibbles her ear.  "perhaps my belt buckle?"

Merry Gentry

*giggles against his neck* she is rather lovely.. is she not? *looking at the lovely maid*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

"she is."  kisses the crook of merry's neck.  "as are you."

Merry Gentry

*blushes* so.. what's with all this armor, care to get more comfy?

Novak

starts removing armor while kissing her neck.  "got something in mind?"

Merry Gentry

Cardwolf

"I'm sorry about last night, but when can we do it again?"

Merry Gentry

*smirks* you think you can do better this time?

Merry Gentry

*smiles, brushing my lips against your neck* are you sure?

Novak

Cardwolf

Quote from: Merry Gentry on June 06, 2010, 09:26:23 PM
*smiles, brushing my lips against your neck* are you sure?

I'm sure lead the way.

Quote from: Novak on June 06, 2010, 09:27:13 PM
*kisses her neck*  Care to share?

"Who are you?"

Cassiopeia

*brushes your corn silk hair away from your lovely pointed ears and softly clears throat before whispering* If you build it they will come ...

Cardwolf

*Brushes back the hood and smiles as I whisper into your ear.*  "I will need aid, if I am to build it.

haikuoftears

*sneaks up from behind and gently nips his neck, leaning up close to his ear* waiting for something?

Zelric Miras

He leans over her with a grin, his lips close to her ear. "Waiting for someone?"

DiverseDesires

taps him on the shoulder, and takes his face in her hands as he turns towards her whispering "I thought you were waiting for me"
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

comes up behind her kissing her neck and whispers "Nope, I was."

DiverseDesires

Novak

continues kissing her neck.  "It is isn't it?"