Guess Who's Back? [Seeking Dom Males for S/M or NC play (mf pairing)]

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, June 27, 2010, 11:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Alright here's the deal. I've had a craving for s&m play for a while, but extreme writers block has made it very difficult to get anything accomplished. Now that it seems I have worked my way through it, I'd like to give this a try

Because He Says So Loryn lives a perfectly successful and normal life. She's a straight A collage freshmen who works hard, pays taxes, and even volunteers at the homeless shelter during her free time. She's conent with her life and happy for it to remain simplistic until a new tenant with a dark nature moves into her apartment building. For this I need an older gentlemen, late 30s early 40s, who slowly leads Loryn introduces Loryn into the world of BDSM.

Along with this i singler idea I'll take any request that follow the bdsm or noncon theme. Idk why, but I'm in the mood to write one but cant throw enough ideas together to come up with a plot of my own.  XP So Let me know.

zemo8801

Well Z spot his good friend Queen. Welcome back I'm glad that your back. I would also love to play out something with you.

You can always Pm me or we can talk right here that is up to you queen?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Well we did have a fun game going but if you lost the mood for that one or we can talk about a new idea its always a blast with my good friend. ^^
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas