~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

From the day it was first built Rogue Castle was a beacon that called to the unique, the strange, the creepy, the supernatural. Everything that society turned it's nose up at. This place was the start of a dream, a dream that later expanded. Now, it was time to get back to the roots of that dream. To bring the world of the unexplained to the world of those who wished to hear no explanation. This sanctuary is a home to creatures beyond most people's wildest imaginations, and each and every one of them is welcome. To live, to love, and to be who they are with no judgement.

Rogue's Rules:

** RULES FOR E OF COURSE APPLY **

* OOC is OOC and IC is IC: Anything you may learn out of character does not go in character, at the same time to not bring in character issues out of character that may cause drama.

* No god moding, power playing, metagaming etc.

* Character Sheet: There are most likely going to be some gaps in the character sheet, things that should be added due to what your character is, please add them as they're needed.

* Character types that are off limits: Gods, Goddesses, Devils.

* No mixing of more than two species: If your character already has two different species in them, or between the two in the couple there are more than two, breeding is not an option.

Rogue's Header:

[img height=200]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

Rogue's CS

Guide to fill out CS

Species: The sky is almost the limit, be creative.
Age: If appearance age is different than actual age, put appearance age first, and actual age in parenthesis.
Appearance: Should be roughtly 10 -12 sentences.

[float=right][img height=300]IMAGE HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

Game links:

A Rogue's Fortune OOC

A Rogue's Fortune Character sheet

Black Howling

Suckered in by Nim, it would seem. Here's what I have.

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Darius VanDrake

Species: Alpha Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Darius stands tall, six foot three inches if you were to measure the man. His hair is dark colored, eyes blue, skin flushed paler then one would expect for getting the sun he does. His form is muscular, cut like that of a medieval warlord. Across his body are a few scars, something often enough not seen on the supernatural. The most prominent of these run along his chest, a wicked line in the shape of a lightning bolt just over his heart. He has a couple tattoos as well, one of a pentacle on the underside of his left forearm. The other depicts the twin eyes of a nameless predator on his right bicep.

When in other forms, even just a partial change, his eyes swirl into a grey schism. His fur matches the dark color of his hair, and his already elongated canines always grow into thick fangs. The tattoos and scars are still there too, albeit covered by the fur. Regardless they all share a similar mark across the top of their head, the pentagram. It's southern point extends along the snout, making it it quite prominent.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Open mindedness, Compassion, Strong Instincts.

Offs: Superiority Complexes, Lack of Respect for Nature, the inability to adapt.

Let me know if more is needed. I have a background for him if the GMs want it.

Nim

Suckered in eh... real nice way to put that bro  :P

Darius VanDrake is most certainly approved passed by me

And I would actually love to see the background you came up for him. 

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 12:10:15 AM
Suckered in eh... real nice way to put that bro  :P

Darius VanDrake is most certainly approved passed by me

And I would actually love to see the background you came up for him.

Well, someone is putting me to work otherwise you would. :P And what can I say, I'm a sucker for a good game. ;)

Snickerz

Oh my gosh Black. I'm so in love with your avatar.... I just want to hug it.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 12:04:10 AM
Suckered in by Nim, it would seem. Here's what I have.

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Darius VanDrake

Species: Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Darius stands tall, six foot three inches if you were to measure the man. His hair is dark colored, eyes blue, skin flushed paler then one would expect for getting the sun he does. His form is muscular, cut like that of a medieval warlord. Across his body are a few scars, something often enough not seen on the supernatural. The most prominent of these run along his chest, a wicked line in the shape of a lightning bolt just over his heart. He has a couple tattoos as well, one of a pentacle on the underside of his left forearm. The other depicts the twin eyes of a nameless predator on his right bicep.

When in other forms, even just a partial change, his eyes swirl into a grey schism. His fur matches the dark color of his hair, and his already elongated canines always grow into thick fangs. The tattoos and scars are still there too, albeit covered by the fur. Regardless they all share a similar mark across the top of their head, the pentagram. It's southern point extends along the snout, making it it quite prominent.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Open mindedness, Compassion, Strong Instincts.

Offs: Superiority Complexes, Lack of Respect for Nature, the inability to adapt.

Let me know if more is needed. I have a background for him if the GMs want it.

Alright.... There's a very dark/morbidside of me that thinks that this guy is really cool, sexy even.

Then there's a TINY chicken shit side of me that wants to crawl back home and hide under my bed.

I love him, and yes, he's be a good one for security.

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Frankie Blue

Species:Kryptonian

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Frankie is '5,5", has cold grey eyes, and jet black hair. She prefers dressing in men's fashion but still has a feminine look to her. Her tongue and both of her ears are pierced. She also has various tattoos all over her body. Frankie has a very toned, slender but athletic build that she works hard to maintain. Normally Frankie is a jeans and tank top kinda of girl but isn't opposed to wearing a suit and tie if it's called for. She will never be seen wearing a dress because to her they're way too uncomfortable and she hates the way she looks in them.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Intelligent partners, romance, rough housing, biting, scratching, battles for dominance. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, feet, anal, gore

Character Name: Jolene Christen "JC" Pierce

Species:Werewolf

Appearance:JC is on the shorter side being only '5,2". She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her body is very muscular but still feminine, she has a six pack and she's quite proud of it. Both of her ears are pierced and gauged and she has a lebret piercing as well. Her arms are covered in tattoos and most of them have a story or meaning behind them. JC's wolf form has traits of her human form such as the brown hair and brown eyes. She has a very rockstar type look to her and it's not uncommon to see her carrying an acoustic guitar around or catch her banging away on some drums while in her boxers and a t-shirt. She has a very strong jaw line and facial features and her body is like a work of art to some people, she considers her body her canvas and loves getting inked. However she does not get any tattoos that don't have some sort of meaning to them.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Teasing, roughness, play fighting/wrestling, biting, scratching, light bondage, toys, dirty talk, some romance. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, foot fetishes, anal sex, gore
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

HarleyQuinn

I'm game for any game with Nim! *Nodnod*

Player Name: HarleyQuinn

Character Name: Geneva Ainsley Hayes. Eva for short.

Species: Shapeshifter.

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Appearance: Eva stand at about 5'8 and seems to always tower over women wherever she goes. It also doesn't help that she loves to wear heels that make her just at six feet tall. Unlike her blue hair, her eyes are a emerald color green. She's got a fair complexion but if she's outside in the sun for longer than an hour she'll come back inside in tan. She's got an athletic body but with a hint of soft curves. She's a nice B almost C cup and her long legs is what gives her most of her height. She's got several tattoos that not only decorate her arms but they run down her back and curve around her hips. Depending on what she's wearing, you can see some of her back/hip tattoos.

When she shifts, she shifts in a beautiful paint horse. Of course her blue hair doesn't change with her animal form. She can voluntary change but it can be painful and if she gets frightened or doesn't want to have a conflict with anyone, she'll shift. Just be sure to have a spare set of clothes for her when she returns to human form. Both in and out of her human form, she still has great hearing. So if she hears someone talking about her in a not so nice way, it probably won't end well.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Authority, Humor, Eyes, and Smile.

Offs: Disrespect, Lies, Cheats, and overly dominant men.

Snickerz

Thank you Krys. :-*

Now I just need to stop staring at Black's beautiful avatar.

heh... Well you're quite welcome to join in harley, and the profile looks good. :-)

Just let me get them on the wiki and the character sheet, we're wanting to do a bit of catching up with the story, but we're hoping to get the game it's self going in the next two or thee days.

HarleyQuinn

Thanks Snickerz!

Lovely Avi by the way. I've always like black and white avi's.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 12:42:11 AM
Thanks Snickerz!

Lovely Avi by the way. I've always like black and white avi's.

Heh, thank you. I think for the most part I prefer them too, though I do have a few where they're mostly black and white with a pop of color that is really nice as well..

And you're welcome. I always liked shifters, they're neat.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 12:38:56 AM
Thank you Krys. :-*

Now I just need to stop staring at Black's beautiful avatar.

heh... Well you're quite welcome to join in harley, and the profile looks good. :-)

Just let me get them on the wiki and the character sheet, we're wanting to do a bit of catching up with the story, but we're hoping to get the game it's self going in the next two or thee days.

No problem hon ;D this looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Nim

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 12:28:34 AM
I'm game for any game with Nim! *Nodnod*

Player Name: HarleyQuinn

Character Name: Geneva Ainsley Hayes. Eva for short.

Species: Shapeshifter.

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Appearance: Eva stand at about 5'8 and seems to always tower over women wherever she goes. It also doesn't help that she loves to wear heels that make her just at six feet tall. Unlike her blue hair, her eyes are a emerald color green. She's got a fair complexion but if she's outside in the sun for longer than an hour she'll come back inside in tan. She's got an athletic body but with a hint of soft curves. She's a nice B almost C cup and her long legs is what gives her most of her height. She's got several tattoos that not only decorate her arms but they run down her back and curve around her hips. Depending on what she's wearing, you can see some of her back/hip tattoos.

When she shifts, she shifts in a beautiful paint horse. Of course her blue hair doesn't change with her animal form. She can voluntary change but it can be painful and if she gets frightened or doesn't want to have a conflict with anyone, she'll shift. Just be sure to have a spare set of clothes for her when she returns to human form. Both in and out of her human form, she still has great hearing. So if she hears someone talking about her in a not so nice way, it probably won't end well.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Authority, Humor, Eyes, and Smile.

Offs: Disrespect, Lies, Cheats, and overly dominant men.

~Grins~  Heya sweetie long time no see.  Was actually about to turn in but yeah I'm addicted and had to take another peek before leaving.

Drools over  Geneva Ainsley Hayes... yeah she's soooo approved passed me. 

and Ok this time I'm going to bed for real.  Night night everyone

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 12:16:39 AM

Alright.... There's a very dark/morbidside of me that thinks that this guy is really cool, sexy even.

Then there's a TINY chicken shit side of me that wants to crawl back home and hide under my bed.

I love him, and yes, he's be a good one for security.

Morbid? Am I that transparent? :P

Thanks for the compliments on both the Avatar and the character. Though full credit for the Avi goes to a dear friend of mine. She's the one that found and edited it for me.

HarleyQuinn

Goodnight Nim!

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 12:43:35 AM
Heh, thank you. I think for the most part I prefer them too, though I do have a few where they're mostly black and white with a pop of color that is really nice as well..

And you're welcome. I always liked shifters, they're neat.

I could never figure out how to get color to pop in black and white pictures. So I just admire them. heh. And thank you. I know you have a werewolf and vampire already so I figured a shapeshifter would be a nice balance.

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 12:44:20 AM
No problem hon ;D this looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Oh I sure hope so. :-)

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 12:45:30 AM
~Grins~  Heya sweetie long time no see.  Was actually about to turn in but yeah I'm addicted and had to take another peek before leaving.
Drools over  Geneva Ainsley Hayes... yeah she's soooo approved passed me. 
and Ok this time I'm going to bed for real.  Night night everyone

*hands Nim a bib* He's getting better about that... Just... Not by much. ;)

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 12:47:00 AM
Morbid? Am I that transparent? :P
Thanks for the compliments on both the Avatar and the character. Though full credit for the Avi goes to a dear friend of mine. She's the one that found and edited it for me.

heh.  :-[ I have a gift. ;)

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 12:48:09 AM
Goodnight Nim!

I could never figure out how to get color to pop in black and white pictures. So I just admire them. heh. And thank you. I know you have a werewolf and vampire already so I figured a shapeshifter would be a nice balance.

Shape shifter is a good idea. We are actually open to really just about anything. This is a chance for the imagination to run away with it's self. :-)

On that note..... We don't have a character cap as of yet, and don't know that we do... IF we ever get one, and people have a number of characters that are over that cap, they won't be requested to get rid of them.... They'll just be the lucky ones. ;) Benefit of getting into the game early I suppose. :)

Nim should be back tomorrow night, I know I'm not a solid replacement, but I have my perks. :D

Black Howling

Since Nim is no longer on IM to bug about this, are multiple characters acceptable? Wait, someone already listed two characters in the same post, so that may be an unwarranted question....

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 01:05:18 AM
Since Nim is no longer on IM to bug about this, are multiple characters acceptable? Wait, someone already listed two characters in the same post, so that may be an unwarranted question....

*giggles* I'm going to keep you ok?

Yes... We haven't put a character cap on the game yet... Because we are allowing so many different types of creatures, we didn't feel it would be fair to really limit people to said amount.... So long as you can keep up with your characters (when we get started) then we have no issue with you having more than one.... I do believe Nim is already working on his 5th or 6th profile.

If you have a question Black, by all means ask it... I'll answer the same question a million times if it's asked.

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz is awesome at helping people out with any questions they have. I've bombarded this woman with so many questions it's insane  XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 01:13:54 AM
Snickerz is awesome at helping people out with any questions they have. I've bombarded this woman with so many questions it's insane  XD

*chuckles*

roughly 84, not to many. ;)
Besides, they were questions that deserved answers... Course... I can't think of a question that doesn't but still.

Alright.... Phew... I'm caught up on profiles thus far. :D

Character Directory

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 01:09:53 AM
If you have a question Black, by all means ask it... I'll answer the same question a million times if it's asked.

Oh, don't you worry I will. The only stupid question is the one not asked. Now some questions should have obvious answers, but my brain is fried right now. >_>

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 01:09:53 AM
*giggles* I'm going to keep you ok?

<_<

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 01:18:17 AM
*chuckles*

roughly 84, not to many. ;)
Besides, they were questions that deserved answers... Course... I can't think of a question that doesn't but still.

Alright.... Phew... I'm caught up on profiles thus far. :D

Character Directory

LOL 84? That's it?!

and awesomeness! All the characters look GREAT! There's already a lot of variety I love it!

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 01:21:21 AM
Oh, don't you worry I will. The only stupid question is the one not asked. Now some questions should have obvious answers, but my brain is fried right now. >_>

<_<

Yes... I believe Nim said something about a birthday party you're recovering from.

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 01:22:56 AM
LOL 84? That's it?!
and awesomeness! All the characters look GREAT! There's already a lot of variety I love it!

Give or take yeah. ;) I didn't actually keep count. haha.

Yeah there is. I'm rather pleased with it, and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.

Alright, off to bed, looking forward to playing with all of you... If you have any further questions/comments/concerns or what not feel free to post them here, or PM them to either myself or Nim... I will try to be on much of tomorrow unfortunately he works :( so he won't be on til later.... Hope you all have a good night/day whatever this is for you.

Nim

Nim's actually not feeling well today so he's home trying to nip this cold my lovely wife decided to share with me in the butt before it gets out of hand. 

On another note sorry for not doing this last night Krys but both of your characters are also approved passed me if Snix hadn't already mentioned that to you. 

Oh and just a little reminder to our lovely Rogue family we do have a lovely OOC home to play in while we wait for the game to begin.  I love that we all play nice and get along well together before the game starts but this is still an interest check thread so... yeah lets move our playful selves over to the OOC for the extra questions, fun and games.  ;D

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 12:25:54 AM

Character Name: Frankie Blue

Species:Kryptonian

Appearance:Frankie is '5,5", has cold grey eyes, and jet black hair. She prefers dressing in men's fashion but still has a feminine look to her. Her tongue and both of her ears are pierced. She also has various tattoos all over her body. Frankie has a very toned, slender but athletic build that she works hard to maintain. Normally Frankie is a jeans and tank top kinda of girl but isn't opposed to wearing a suit and tie if it's called for. She will never be seen wearing a dress because to her they're way too uncomfortable and she hates the way she looks in them.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Intelligent partners, romance, rough housing, biting, scratching, battles for dominance. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, feet, anal, gore

Character Name: Jolene Christen "JC" Pierce

Species:Werewolf

Appearance:JC is on the shorter side being only '5,2". She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her body is very muscular but still feminine, she has a six pack and she's quite proud of it. Both of her ears are pierced and gauged and she has a lebret piercing as well. Her arms are covered in tattoos and most of them have a story or meaning behind them. JC's wolf form has traits of her human form such as the brown hair and brown eyes. She has a very rockstar type look to her and it's not uncommon to see her carrying an acoustic guitar around or catch her banging away on some drums while in her boxers and a t-shirt. She has a very strong jaw line and facial features and her body is like a work of art to some people, she considers her body her canvas and loves getting inked. However she does not get any tattoos that don't have some sort of meaning to them.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Teasing, roughness, play fighting/wrestling, biting, scratching, light bondage, toys, dirty talk, some romance. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, foot fetishes, anal sex, gore

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 08:41:34 AM
Nim's actually not feeling well today so he's home trying to nip this cold my lovely wife decided to share with me in the butt before it gets out of hand. 

On another note sorry for not doing this last night Krys but both of your characters are also approved passed me if Snix hadn't already mentioned that to you. 

Oh and just a little reminder to our lovely Rogue family we do have a lovely OOC home to play in while we wait for the game to begin.  I love that we all play nice and get along well together before the game starts but this is still an interest check thread so... yeah lets move our playful selves over to the OOC for the extra questions, fun and games.  ;D

Thank you kind sir ;D I'm currently battling a cold as well I hate being sick lol