[VAN] My first roleplay idea

Started by pianoman7117, February 20, 2009, 04:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianoman7117

Hey guys, being new to RPing and everything, I thought my first RP should be something that I am incredibly comfortable with and, I dont have the best of imaginations...so lets just say my first RP idea is actually based on a true story  ;)
However, this event wasn't played out fully, and I would love to play it out completely.
I beleive, it was three years ago, as a sophomore in high school, it may seem kinda corny to some of you guys, hehe. So here it goes:
A pair of senior highschool students in marching band have been friends ever since they met, four years earlier their freshman year,both being attracted to each other, but neither making any moves. He, being a rather quiet and shy person, not having many friends, never having any relationship with a women due to having overly protective parents. She, known to be rather B****y, having only a few close friends and a boyfriend with who she has had a relationship with for four years, however on occasion has cheated on him without him knowing.

One day, in school, the girl asks her friend, if he could do her a favor. Handing him a packet of papers, with what appears to be sheet music to a song, for vocal and piano accompanyment. Looking back at her confused, she explains. "I used to take singing lessons, haven't in awhile, but I woul love it if we could enter the School Talent show together?" Agreeing, he practiced the accompanyment until he could play it inside and out. One day at lunch, she mentioned how her boyfriend, was going camping for the weekend, laughing mentioned how that was when she cheated on him last year and asked if she could come to his house and see how the song was coming. Agreed, they set the date and time...

Thats as much as I shall explain here, if you seem somewhat interested, PM me, and we'll see what we can work out. ;)

AidaLily

i am interested in it...sounds more normal than the ones i usually play...pm me..if you want
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies