Name: Mag Bezentien
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance:
Physical Enhancements: Greater Speed
Positive Traits: Honest, Athletic, Logical
Negative Traits: Arrogant, Relentless, Cold-Hearted
Skills: Tennis, (of course :P) Mathematics
Personality: See Traits
Biography: Came from a long line of tennis players, been gaming on the side for fun and relaxation. Recently widower.
Ons/Offs: See sig.

ReanimateMagnus

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, ReanimateMagnus. =) Looks like you'll be our second speedy person, but I'm sure Shihong doesn't mind. ^^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

ReanimateMagnus

Thanks, I always enjoyed being the speedy character type. I like your avy by the way Myobi.

DudelRok

Name: Daniel "Twirdy" Quirk
Sexuality: Mostly Straight

Appearance:
Avatar Appearance: Avatar is near identical except it is more cartoonish and stylistic, almost as if drawn by hand rather than be a render of a photograph. He wears a coat more fitting the Victorian Era (which is 2 sizes too large for him) coupled with a Japanese Hakama. Expression of emotions, especially on his face, are also more exaggerated than a typical human could show.

Physical Enhancements: Improved Balance and "Grace"
Positive Traits: Trusting, Honest, Loyal
Negative Traits: Easily Misguided, Emotionally Immature, Passive
Skills: Cooking, Customer Service (Pleasing others), Puzzles (Recognizing shapes and patterns)

Personality: Loves life, the people he knows, enjoys positive energy/people/places/things. Likes to be happy and stay happy, especially since he's not so good at expressing his other emotions without looking/being a bit immature about it. When angry he shouts and hits things. When sad he easily cries. When in love he expresses with daisies and chocolates.

He does his best to stay in like with everyone he possibly can, even letting go some things he might find ethically or morally corrupt just to keep a friend. Though that honesty and loyalty can clash and cause him great internal discomfort as he fights between which is best.

Likes to make friends, hates to lose them. Likes to fall in love, hates to be heartbroken. Likes the taste of chocolate ice cream, hates when it's all gone.

Biography: Twirdy, as he calls himself and uses as an online handle, had a good life with a good 2 parent (mother and father) household with a younger sister (by only three years), two cats and a dog. He eventually graduated high school with average no-nothing grades and got a job working basic customer service. He likes his job (which mostly consists of going in the back and getting things for customers when they ask for them, as well as working any "lay-a-way" plans) and is still generally pretty happy.

However, there is that small space in his chest he can't seem to fill. He's tried dating, 6 girls in total his whole life (7 if you count the time in preschool he and his sister thought they were a couple), but none of them ever seemed to work out. They all needed him to do more than he could. Financial support he couldn't offer, emotional strength he didn't really have, the power and urge to fight another man should the need arise.

Eventually that want he had, which he didn't know he had, was taken online. He found what he wanted in that of his first Mistress. An older women who had all the things the women his own age wanted of him, which he either couldn't provide or simply didn't want to. The relationship with his Mistress worked out fantastic, that is until Twirdy got the wrong idea and fell in love. That was apparently a very big no-no and Twirdy's first really fulfilling relationship ended because he didn't know the rules.

Now Twirdy has won this fantastic opportunity, having been exceptionally excited about the obvious possibilities of VR and his own little needs, he is REALLY looking forward to this weekend and seeing what kind of world(s) he will have the chance to explore, shape, and generally enjoy.

Ons/Offs:

Ons: Dominant women (and men to a much lesser extent), being teased, being kissed, being touched and touching, giving cunnilingus, giving finger jobs (hand jobs to a lesser extent), giving and receiving anal (mostly pegging on the reviving end), being rewarded for good behavior and otherwise being a good boy.

Offs Extreme BDSM (some is okay), anger, aggressive/assertive men, generally mean/rude people (if they are rude/mean to him or someone he likes, anyway), being made fun of and otherwise not nice people

(Anything Else: View My O/O's or Ask.)

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Wolf Heart

Name:
Seth Adler

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Physical Enhancements:
Increased manual dexterity (He's flexible and has high awareness of and control over his body)

Positive Traits:
Loyal, Strong willed, Attentive

Negative Traits:
Defiant, Arrogant, Blunt

Skills:
Swordsmanship, Parquor, street fighting

Ons/Offs:
See my signature, if you will.

Personality:
Seth's personality is pretty easy to figure out. He's a thug, an angry teenager with little outlet for his excesive energy beyond vandalism and fighting, and other illegal activities. Still, he can and has surprised people... All be it in mostly with his skill with a broom handle or bat.

Biography:
Seth was raised in the city as an only child, his mother and father both office workers trying to move up in life. As a result, they worked most of the day and hardly took any weekends or holidays... Of course, he'll say they were good to him, when they were there... Of course, they still heard when he started getting into trouble. They've tried everything with him, including sending him to strict courses in fighting and swordsmanship... but these hardly helped him become a model citizen. Still, he did mellow... if only enough to keep him from going to Juvenile Hall again.

The real Seth (Hidden due to size)

(A bit of a work in progress, but the basics are all there.)

nishi

nice new characters ;) I think we got an interesting group here ;)

If approved, we only need 1 more :D

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game~!

Dudel, I'm seeing plenty of interesting fun in store for your character. ;D

Just one question for Wolf Heart, does the sword come with your avatar as well?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lithium

Name: Heo Sae-Jin (typically just goes by Jin)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: 5'5"
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Physical Enhancements: Enhanced stamina and stamina recovery.

Positive Traits: Spirited, fearless, takes initiative.

Negative Traits: Impatient, reckless, thinks rules are meant to be broken.

Skills: Drawing, working technological gadgets of almost any kind, gaming (PVP in MMORPGs, specifically).

Personality: Jin is like a lion in girl's clothing. She loves a challenge and rarely backs down from one, and she's the kind of person who is willing to try almost anything once. She's very fiery and energetic, bordering on hyperactivity at times. Some people might find her annoying or too much to handle, but for the others, she usually gets along with most of them quite well. Friendly, extroverted, compassionate and charismatic in her own sprightly fashion, she has no trouble socializing with people or making friends.

Biography: Jin's parents were both Korean, but she was raised in L.A. her entire life since they moved to the States before she was born. Her family was quite well-off, so she received the fancy private school education and strict upbringing that was quite typical for a Korean family to impose on their children. Unlike her three brothers who were all basically perfect angels in the eyes of their parents, Jin had always been the rebellious one. She would sneak out way past curfew, get only above average grades and get sent home from school at least once every couple of weeks.

During a particularly intense fight with her parents, she went to stay at a friend's house for a few days, which was where she discovered MMOs. She'd always been obsessed with getting her hands on all the latest technical gadgets in terms of portable computers or music players, but she'd never really tried gaming much. Playing on her friend's account, Jin discovered that she really enjoyed it and that she was also quite naturally talented.

After that, she purchased the game for herself and started playing on her own account, soon becoming one of the most feared and revered players. Things escalated quickly from that point on, and she soon found herself making quite a bit of money from the game. Selling items, characters, accounts, training and winning tournaments, she made enough money so as to no longer depend on her family financially. Deciding not to pursue any higher forms of education after finishing high school so that she could focus on her gaming instead, Jin basically got disowned by her parents after their attempts to dissuade her had failed.

She didn't let that stop her, though, far from it. By the time that she was 21 and a half, Jin was professionally active in seven different MMOs and making enough money to live like a rock star. Her fan page which she also blogged on regularly had over 1 million subscribers. Once she posted the news about how she'd won the K-EM contest, that number skyrocketed to almost 2.5 million. Virtual reality was the future of gaming, therefor it was a natural progression for her to attempt. Getting a head start would just put her that much further ahead of the curve, so Jin was eager to learn and discover all that she could.

Ons: Almost anything fun, dangerous or "forbidden". Sneaky sex in public places with the risk of being caught, toys, BDSM and being dominated are some of the particular things that she really gets off on.

Offs: Gore, vore, scat, the usual.

DudelRok

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 21, 2011, 03:21:19 PM
Welcome to the game~!

Dudel, I'm seeing plenty of interesting fun in store for your character. ;D

Here's hoping! ;D

Twirdy doesn't get a lot of love anymore. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. XD

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome, Lithium! Lovely character, and it seems we have a lovely full cast now as well!

I shall try to start our game sometime this weekend, currently finishing up my first summer session. Will get an OOC thread up later tonight though. (Currently on my phone and it hates me.)

In the meantime, if we manage to get any other interested players -- more is always welcome! So feel free to apply even though our initial cast of ten is now filled.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

nishi

lots of gamers! :D

but ofcourse, VR would attract more gamers then non-gamers naturally ;) and ofcourse, nowadays everybody plays videogames in to some degree, some more then others ;)

:)

Esoteric Myobi

By the way, if anyone is interested in volunteering for the hacker position please PM me saying so. Otherwise, I will be assigning the position at random.

Also, if anyone would NOT like to be considered for the hacker position, please PM me about that as well.

Edit: And, our OOC Thread is now available. ;D

P.S. The hacker position has now been filled. Thanks to those who expressed their interest in the role though!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Due to a few players disappearing or dropping out for various reasons, we're currently looking for new cast members! If interested, please don't hesitate to post up a character sheet for approval. :-)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

GloomCookie

Name: Laura Bronze
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Physical Enhancements: N/A
Positive Traits: Quirky, Cute, Outgoing
Negative Traits: Social Anxiety, Shy, Addictive Personality
Skills: Plays guitar, draws pretty pictures, can program some
Personality: Awkward and shy, Laura prefers to stay in her studio and do art rather than interact with the world.  She's shy, so she prefers just working one on one, usually with models, though she has modeled some herself.  She got addicted to MMOs and signed up for the K-EM Enterprises Beta figuring it'd be just another MMO, only she was quite surprised to learn what it was actually about.
Biography: Born the middle child of a family of 10, Laura's family wanted to remain free from the more 'corrupt' modern world, and so they were truely backwards.  When Laura was old enough, she moved out, and discovered a world she was ill prepared for.  She started modeling to raise money, and not all of it was art, but she eventually started making her own art and making a decent living at it.  Her and two friends started a small art studio that makes money from adverts, and Laura's job primarily involves adding music and painting concept art for the studio.
Ons/Offs: ON: Machines, Oral pleasure, Is a masochist.  OFF: Jerks, Whores, Toilet play
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Linna! It looks like Laura will get along with our other character, Nora (though she hasn't been seen on E for about two weeks now). Feel free to join us in the OOC and pop in for chatting with the other players. Please read/skim (at least the GM posts) through our IC thread and post whenever you're ready. =)

Ideally, I'm hoping for players to post at least once a week. Posts don't need to be very long either, so don't feel pressured into putting up long paragraphs (unless you want to!).

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~