~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TheLegionary

Nope.

Ever lied to stay with someone?

Stone

Nope. They're so small, anyway! Now, a rhinoceros on the other hand.

The next person has watched at least one of their idols fall into shame.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Nope

Have you seen someone drop money but not given it back to them?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

stellastar

(whispering behind hand) guilty

Ever gone over to someone's house uninvited?
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Secretwriter

Guilty.  Ever stood in the rain and just enjoyed it?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

All the fucking time!

Ever stood in the rain wanting to dance?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Not guilty...but I've stood in a bar wanting to dance and not had anyone to come up and ask me...  *tears threaten to well up but she fights them back as she mumbles...*  ...fuckers!  ;P

Ever asked someone to dance and they shot ya down cold?

Stone

Quote from: camille on October 11, 2011, 02:30:53 AM
Not guilty...but I've stood in a bar wanting to dance and not had anyone to come up and ask me...  *tears threaten to well up but she fights them back as she mumbles...*  ...fuckers!  ;P

Ever asked someone to dance and they shot ya down cold?

I don't really "ask". *asks you to dance right after, even though tears are awesome*  O:)

stellastar

have you ever tried to be someone you're not?
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

Story Tale

Hmmm. I can't say that I have, although I do clean up for the grandparents ;)

Have you ever tried to cry your way out of a speeding ticket?

Stone

No, but I did try telling him it was an emergency of gargantuan proportions once.

He didn't believe someone could own an elephant.

I was drunk, what can I say.

Have you ever wanted to have an elephant for a pet? :D

stellastar

no - too much work!

have you ever texted while driving?

Stone

Nope! I've done other things while driving though. O:)

Ever ate twice your portions and still wanted more?

stellastar

Yes -while I was preggy.

Ever made out while driving?

Stone

No comment.  O:)

Ever known someone who took his wife's last name instead?

Story Tale

No, but that's interesting..

Ever taken your clothes off in the car, just to drive around naked?

Stone

Naw, what's the point in baring if no one's looking?  ;)

Ever thought about just randomly kissing someone for no reason?

stellastar

nope.

ever kissed someone on the lips by accident?

Story Tale

Lol.. yes.. although I don't think it was an accident on their part.

(and I didn't say I was alone in the car) :P

Ever thought about randomly spanking someone for no reason?

Stone

Not until now.

Ever felt like getting spanked for no reason?

Kazuume

lol ..... yah

Ever skip out and not pay for food when eating out?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Anesa

No, but had a friend do that once while several of us were out having breakfast early one morning after the bar closed......  The owner told us, "tell your friend she is no longer welcome here"!  Can you say embarrassing?  :(

Have you ever served breakfast in bed to your SO?

Stone

If you define breakfast loosely.

Have you ever stained the bedsheets permanently with food?

Anesa

Not guilty......

Do you sing in the shower?