Dragonball Z: Saiyan Queen, Saiyan Warrior, Saiyan Outcast? (M looking for F)

Started by Darthvegeta800, December 13, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

Usually I post a blurb or or an 'opening post' for my storythreads but in this case i'm simply going to post some inspirational pictures and a very basic idea.
A Saiyan orientated rp in an alternate timeline or focussing on forgotten remnants and survivors in deep space. A focus on the scifi aspect and the Namek Saiyan - Frieza saga powerscale. (ending with well... we'll see :) )
I like the idea of playing the Elite - Lowclass cards and focussing on those elements. But this could be a bit more complex than usual.
A Saiyan Queen > Saiyan Captain > Saiyan Outcast female. With the male following tradition to the point.
OR an Elite Commander's main rival ending up being a low class like in the show?
Or perhaps a love triangle where the male has to chose between the obvious brilliant, influential and powerful warrior and an underdog that seemingly has nothing to offer to the proud warrior?
Or go even further and have the sneaky cunning warrior be a lowclass male.
Another approach if you really want to make it more original, have the heroine/villainess be the future Super Saiyan and the love interest a male human mercenary...
The overall story should follow the usual DBZ tropes of 'arcs' with a 'big bad' at the end that can only be overcome together. Naturally in this case the scifi elements will be greatly used. (scouters, spaceships, exotic worlds and galactic tyrants,...)

Anyway some 'inspiring artwork':

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide