I am returning after a small hiatus and need some new partners...

Started by LovingDeep, November 12, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LovingDeep

Greetings once more Ladies and Gents, it's LovingDeep here with a few ideas to try out. Let me start off by saying that I have been away for some time and im coming back finally and I hope to be around for a long time. In need of some good stories both short and longer, though longer replies will take me some time to construct as I am restricted to mobile right now.

I have a few ideas to start with, all are welcome to tweaking as we go. Here are just a few ideas...

*Nightmare/Halloween realm- This plays off of my love for Nightmare Before Christmas. It is a mix of romance, fear, and a fair plot of smut after we get it rolling. This story includes elements of age play, anal intercourse, oral sex, vaginal sex, marking/branding, and much more. We can always add or remove things as needed.

*Draconian/Modern Vampiric- This is as simple as it can be, a vampire and a human, one falls in love and the other learns to love. It can be set in either modern society or earlier centuries, though I do prefer the earlier centuries.

Also, a few mentions here. While I do have an O/O thread, I feel it's easier to say here that I have very few offs. Those being vore, severe mutilation(some is ok just not to disfiguring), scat although that may be negotiable depending on your proposed reasoning, and that's about it. Now obviously I haven't heard of everything so there is a chance you may want something that may turn me away, fear not as I can flexible at times and I'll try anything once. Also, I do not run storylines that do not involve smut in a fair amount. The written word can be quite exciting and erotic for me. I love description but I also have an average reply length of no less than 3 paragraphs, but anymore than that is taxing on me right now as I am stuck to mobile without access to a computer.

Feel free to PM me if something (or myself) tickles your erotic fancy.

*There are other lines in the works but I am uncomfortable mentioning them as I have only a character specification and some minor ideals on basic storyline. If you have anything you'd like to try, just let me know. I am open to just about any fetish/kink so come see me and I hope we can have some good ol fashioned fun with a twist.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
Edgar Allan Poe