New, looking for role play. (M looking for F)

Started by Pumablues, November 11, 2010, 09:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumablues

Hey, I'm pretty new here and I'm currently only in one role play at the moment.  I have a number of ideas that I'd be interesting in doing, but I'm really only looking for female role players looking to play female characters.  No offense intended to anyone on here, it's just not my thing.  I'm an experienced role player and I don't really have interest in anyone that is going to only post less then an average of two paragraphs each post. 

I'm a fan of a number of genre's, including modern and historic fantasy, modern and historic horror, steam punk, science fiction, post apocalyptic, family, group home and teacher student relations.  I'm not interested in most non consensual scenes, but I have to admit that I like the idea of a non consensual scene where the victim provokes the attacker.  I'm interested in trying bondage scenes, but I'm not interested in playing the submissive role.

So far I have two specific ideas I'm interested in playing.

*The Beast of Grey Road*
- Werewolf/Werewolf-

You're a college student attending Bangor University in central Maine.  On the edge of the vast expanse of mountain woodland that encompasses northern Maine, Bangor is a large town of twenty or so thousand people.  You have always heard the rumors about sightings of creatures in the woods and disappearances over the past several centuries but have always believed it to be just superstition until you are attacked by a bear during an evening job.  You black out from loss of blood as the animal mauls you, but not before seeing a dark mass jump the bear from behind.  Waking up some time later, you find yourself laying naked in a bed and with no mark on you except for what appears to be the faded scar from a dog bite that you have never seen before.  You are in early stages of lycanthrope and are the prisoner of your "rescuer", who has no intention of letting you go until you have learned to control your transformations and your new form.

*Group Home Taboo*

A child of the system, you have been bounced from foster home to foster home all your life.  Your current placement is in a group home in Northampton Mass with three other teenagers.  Unbeknown to the staff, the horny, manipulative sixteen year old you are has managed to get your foster brothers wrapped around your finger by means of using your own body to please them.  While for the last year you have been content with each of them, you slowly start to find yourself drawn to one in particular more and more.  I'm willing to work with whoever wants to play this out with me on what the trio of foster brothers are like.
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

General George S. Patton