What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

AmberStarfire

I made some jewellery, then ordered some jewellery making stuff off Ebay, then watched Chaos on the Bridge on Netflix with Wyld, and listed a bracelet on Etsy. Now I just got a coffee and I'm settling in to work on a post, so not really anything else right now. I have Skype open but no wish to talk because I have a short attention span when I'm writing.

Trigon

EnchantedDream218

I'm watching The Ring ((2002)) as I browse through the Forum.

I love getting ready for Halloween and dressing up. I even love Cosplaying. =)

I know. I'm a huge nerd.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

AmberStarfire

I just got done putting in a grocery order. Before that I made a bracelet and listed it on Etsy.

I've got Skype open (not actively chatting), Tumblr sitting open, and I should probably get back to Tumblr because it's been sitting open a while and there are 46 new images. :)

Rummy Tum Tum

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

AmberStarfire

Tanken Sai

Working on how to get more money in to my bank by buying online in bulk.
May the goddess watch over you

AmberStarfire

I had intended to take it easy. I've been making a promotional image in Photoshop and posted it in Twitter.

I also made a chicken caesar salad with chicken dippers.

Mirrah

AmberStarfire

Monitoring my Amazon Marketing Services book promotion in one tab, reading another forum in another, searching pendant job lots on Ebay (to use in making jewellery for Etsy), chatting in PM, and I have Skype sitting open. :) I also just emailled Deposit Photos to see if I can use their stock art for erotica book covers, and if I can I'll probably sign up for a package for a short time (a week or something like that) and get enough stock art that I'll be sorted for some time to come.

AmberStarfire

Downloading and installing more new/free fonts from fontsquirrel.com and fontbundles.net. Listening to Linkin Park. Eating some leftover (and somewhat dubious if it's fresh) cake from yesterday.

Mirrah

Crocheting. Listening to music. Looking up movies to watch.

Rummy Tum Tum

Mimetisme

Compiling a song list for the husband and I to use in a little bit in our Audio Surf war in a little bit.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Rummy Tum Tum

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you

Mimetisme

Watching Drake & Josh, doing E on commercials while sitting awkwardly on my beanbag with both legs extended up to rest my heels on my bed. An attempt to get the swelling down in my right knee and left ankle.

While not surfing, shooting rubber bands at the ceiling above my snoring too loudly husband.

At 9:30, I'm breaking out the nerf gun.  >:)

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Mirrah

Listening to music while daydreaming about posts. Or is it night dreaming? Damn it. I thought I'd fixed this sleep schedule thing...

traderx

I am working, and taking quick (or not-so-quick) breaks to visit Elliquiy.

I also am chatting with a friend on YIM.

AmberStarfire

I've been revamping book covers today. It was implied that they suck :P so I re-Photoshopped 4 of them using new fonts and layer styles I bought, and set them uploading. After that, I decided that I didn't like one of them after all and created a better version, which I'm going to upload once I can access the listing again. I also made a new signature and changed my avatar.

I have dinner cooking, I've been chatting sporadically in PM and I'm about to do some writing.

Wind Flower

Right now I'm playing Good Game Empire while I browse around on E and another forum that is just generic writing forum. E has most of my interest since no one is talking on the other forum and I lost on a dumb nomad attack and now have to recruit a bunch of new soldiers for my armies. Also someone in my building is making cookies and its very difficult to concentrate when there is sweetness in the air.
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Mirrah

AmberStarfire

I just booked a newsletter promotion with The Naughty List a few minutes ago and ate some very nice Mexican wraps/enchiladas with cheese coleslaw. :D Currently I have a Kindle page open, a book page of mine, Cecilia's web site and another writing forum (writing discussion rather than roleplay).

I have Skype sitting open invisibly and notepad where I've been scheduling book promotions.