Star Wars (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 02, 2010, 01:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Name: Caelen G'oro

Class: Jedi Master

Equipment: Blue Lightsaber and a Green one, which he mainly uses as spare weapon and for training a sommunicator and a spacehamster called oob (just for a laugh)

Bio: Gaelen was born in Coruscant so the Jedi immediatly found him, but didn't take him as he was just a baby. Still they tried to influence his life, but it did't help much. His parents were considered below the bottom of society and as such he joined a child gang before the council decided to picked him up. In the gang he was considered as something more then dirt and so he considered them as his family. When the jedi took him away from there he was terribly sad. In his frustration he studied night and day only back to curouscant as soon as he could, not realising that he  actuly more and more became a jedi himself. When he got assigned a master he already had a new family and for the first time in his life it was one that loved him. Even though he had lost  his resons to do so he still was absessed with learning more. Till one day he realised that nothing teaches as good as experience. Since that day Gaelen was barely seen in the temple rather holding contact via comunicator. Through the pace he was learning he quickly grew a master and they even wanted to make him part of the coucil, but as he did never appear in the temple to get announced they dropped the idea.

Limits: Though being a powerful Jedi, Gaelen still lacks in patience. Other then that he has the one weakness most jedi got, he refuses to fight as long as he think that there might be any other way

elfguy

Nice profiles, welcome aboard!
----

Krayz

Name: Khael Rhiese

Class: Jedi Battlemaster

Equipment: two green, curved-hilted lightsabers, along with two green backup shoto

Bio: Khael Rhiese was born in a Mandalorian clan that was travelling the Outer Rim in search of battle with the Hutts. As a boy, he was known for his keen instincts and incredible reflexes, prodigious even by the warlike Mandalorians’ standards. During a rare time of cooperation between his family and several Jedi that were also working against the Hutts, Khael’s abilities were recognized as those of a Force-sensitive, and he was sent to live at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, where he would be trained to become a Jedi Knight.

Khael’s time in the Temple was the worst of his life, despite excelling at most of his lessons. The boy was caught between maintaining his heritage and the loyalty he developed to the Jedi Order. Finally, after making peace with his path in life, Khael gave up his attempts to live by the Six Actions and forfeited his former life. A few months later, Khael was made the Padawan of a noted Jedi Knight.

Khael’s teacher taught him the arts of lightsaber combat to the best of his ability, and always found Khael only a step behind him; while he had given up being a true Mandalorian, the boy had not lost the natural zeal for battle that his people possessed. Thus, many of Khael’s lessons were in patience and mercy, though even to this day Khael can be a firm-handed Jedi Knight. Khael quickly went on to be recommended for the Trials, noted as having a powerful relationship with the living Force, though being perhaps too eager for battle. Soon after joining the ranks of the Jedi, however, Khael found his skills in battle tested; the Great Galactic War had begun.

Khael fought admirably for the next 28 years, his skills on the battlefield pulling him through more fights than three other Jedi combined. He grew to be a master of the first three Forms of lightsaber combat, a dervish in the battlefield, and added skill with a second blade to his already frightening battle skills. With only a few years left in the war, Khael was declared a Battlemaster of the Jedi order, and after the Treaty of Coruscant he was assigned to the instruction of the younglings in the arts of swordsmanship.

Limits: Khael, as Jedi go, can be quite ruthless, easily capable of rationalizing sacrifices for the greater good. Diplomatically, he can be impatient, and tends towards cool civility and formality, and does not tolerate stalling. He's quite blunt, rarely trying to cushion the truth. However, he is a caring person, underneath his hardened exterior, and will do his best to protect those weaker than himself.

bigwad73

Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

KunoichiRogue5

Sorry everyone. I have to drop out. Thanks though. Have fun!
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

NosCorventius

interesting Looks like I'm the lone Bounty hunter for the game. Currently Looking for employ, any takers?

elfguy

Please remember to start your posts with your current location! Makes it a lot easier to read.

Thanks!
----

Urbanzorro

As far as employment goes I'd think that at least one if not all of our characters could have a bounty on their heads ;)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NosCorventius

Actually Sincwe it looks like I'm rather behind here And have to many other Rps to try to catch up on right now, I too am bowing out for now.

Scribbles

Sorry, but I think I might be exiting this RP too. I've fallen far too much behind and am worried I'm heading to a one-on-one as opposed to a group adventure, which was what I was looking for. I'm going to PM Novak and will probably post a few more times so he can get back into the flow of things but afterwards I think that's it.

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks everyone.  :-)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Shade

I'm sorry to hear that, Scribbles. I'm sure that all of the characters will intersect eventually, but I understand what you mean.

elfguy

If anyone feels left out in the RP I think a couple of characters are gonna go try and infiltrate a Star Destroyer. Now would be a good time to join up, Sith or Republic, we could find a way to make it work.
----

thebobmaster

Just to make sure I'm understanding your post correctly, there are still openings, correct? If you are worried about unfamiliarity, I intend to read the topic before joining if I can.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Destiny Ascension

If there are openings, is it possible for me to hop in? I'm in the process of reading through the thread now.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

elfguy

----

thebobmaster

All right. I'll read through the story thus far. However, could you inform me where to put my character sheet?

elfguy

Here. Just see the first post.
----

thebobmaster

*facepalm* Sorry, should have noticed that. I'm so used to separate topics for character sheets that it was an automatic question.

Appearance: She is about six feet tall, 180 pounds. She has short blond hair, only going down to her shoulders, and green eyes. She generally wears light black armor, making sure it doesn't restrict her powers. AT the same time, she takes advantage of the flexibility of the armor, making it small enough to emphasize her average sized breasts and firm rear. Her skin pale, she tends to go around barefoot, preferring the feel of the ground under her feet. Her 180 pounds is caused by lean muscle on her body, causing her to appear much smaller than she is.

Name: Shayna Ashton

Class: Sith Apprentice

Equipment: short silver lightsaber, black Echani fiber suit

Bio: Becoming a Jedi Padawan at the relatively old age of 15, due to being discovered later in life on the planet of Corellia, she trained at the Jedi Academy under her master for only 2 years. During those two years, she dealt with sideways looks every day, due to being several years older than others at her class. Desperate to prove herself, she constantly got into fights, only to be rebuked for her violent emotions. Before long, she escaped from the Academy at the age of 17. She had learned all that she needed from them. She wanted someone who would embrace her emotion, teach her to use rather than hide it. She went to the Sith. After 3 more years, she went out on her first mission. On that mission, she was asked to kill a captured Sith, to prevent him from telling Sith secrets. At least, that's what she had been told. She only found out after stabbing her lightsaber into his chest that it was a test, to show her loyalty. She had passed. But more than that, she knew she had found her passion. She loved the kill, the power. And she had no problems making the two meet. Despite her trust issues due to her past, she does feel a connection with Amanda, seeing her as a good ally.

Limits: She has poor trust issues, due to her past as an elderly Padawan. Due to that, she is unable to trust people for a long time.

Starting location: Korriban

elfguy

If you wanna come on the Star Destroyer, then I think the best thing is if you play a Sith then you would know Amanda somehow, or she would know you, and if you are a Jedi then saame thing with our Jedi friend. Just need to match us up somehow.
----

thebobmaster

Destiny Ascension

Appearance: Curvy blonde hair, reaching just below her shoulders, tied into a pony tail. 5 foot 8 inches tall and just about 150 pounds, with lightly tanned skin and a lean, athletic body tone. Brown eyes. Her common clothing changes from time to time, but she usually wears white or light colored colored tunics and slightly darker, grey or even brown pants, with some red or yellow colored boots and a dark green cloak.

Name: Syna Miran

Class: Jedi Knight

Equipment: Green-crystaled lightsaber, communications device, tracker bug pistol and ammunition, large green cloak.
TX-990 Liberator-class star freighter. One forward Ion Cannon, room for 4 passengers and 1 pilot and a gunner.

Bio: Born the daughter of a Jedi and a Senate consular trade official, Syna was, from a young age, ushered into a life of servitued, training, thinking and understanding. Raised and trained in Coruscant, Syna was bathed in the life of a Jedi from her first steps and never experienced anything else of life, like many others including her father, a Jedi. Her mother worked for a Senate office, and surprisingly had less time to spent with Syna than her father, a Jedi Master. Between her father and other Jedi, Syna never had a real master until she was almost 15, with Jedi Master Keen Shu-an taking Syna under her wing and, for the first time, taking her away from Coruscant.

For almost a decade, Syna and her Master traveled the galaxy exploring the mysteries of the Force. Having a strong ability for the Force, and as a young child more than willing to use it, her Master very often preached the dangers of using her power and the link it had with the Dark Side. Syna never really understood, not until later, just how much her Master's words were true. Sometime around this period, when Syna was around 18, her father was killed by a Sith and she knew, immediately through the Force, what had happened. She remained resolute in the training she had dedicated her life to, not seeking revenge but vowing to someday, somehow, track down the Sith and bring him to justice. At the height of her training, Syna and her Master found themselves in the Outer Rim and not in welcome territory. Upon returning to Coruscant, Syna underwent the Jedi Trials, and was granted Knighthood by the Order.

More recently, almost 2 years after her elevation to Knighthood, Syna's old Master has gone missing near the Outer Rim.

Limits: Death, disfiguration or permenant injury.(This is personal limits right, or is it a character trait? I'm seeing both...)
Character: Feels highly marginalized, especially due to her harsh past, by the Galactic Republic as a whole. Regards the constant wave of trust or distrust toward the Order as a personal offense. Effect; she's impatient when dealing with politicians or anyone overplaying a charming personality.

Starting location: Coruscant
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

elfguy

Alright I'll post next. I'll assume that Amanda met the sith apprentice on Korriban and gave her a few pointers, which may be why she sees Amanda in a good light. As this mission goes on maybe you'll ask to become her apprentice, but that's up to you. I'll let shade handle our new Jedi.
----

Destiny Ascension

Sorry for the delay, I'll have a post up this morning!

Shade

Quote from: elfguy on June 19, 2010, 05:01:26 PM
Alright I'll post next. I'll assume that Amanda met the sith apprentice on Korriban and gave her a few pointers, which may be why she sees Amanda in a good light. As this mission goes on maybe you'll ask to become her apprentice, but that's up to you. I'll let shade handle our new Jedi.

Leaving me to handle the new Jedi, eh? Alright then.

Destiny, do you have any ideas about how our two characters might know each other?

Also, just a random question, Destiny. You wouldn't happen to be a Mass Effect fan by any chance, would you? I'm just asking because of your name

Destiny Ascension

Hmmmm, well, they're kind of the same age range and such, if he was trained on Coruscant maybe they were trained in the same time period?

Or perhaps they went on a mission together with their Masters later on in life?

Also, yessm, I am indeed a Mass Effect fan. A big one, actually. ;)