Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

-Smiles sweetly still playing with the glowing orb- How are you?

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

Yes I am just moving into a smaller place dont need the big apartment that I have.

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

Yea it would be a little better on the wallet. -laughs- But other than that things are going alright for the most part.

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

I am so looking forward to the fall weather the cooler air will be so much nicer and more enjoyable. So do you have any plans for the day/evening? :)

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

Not really just enjoying watching Jurassic Park II and cleaning house.

Mr Bigglesworth

OrchidofDarkness

Oh Hello Mr.B I am doing well just being a busy bee. How are you doing ? -hugs Mr.B -

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm doing pretty well.  Also busy, but that's better than being board. -Kisses Orchid-

OrchidofDarkness

-Kissess Mr.B back softly- Yea that is true. Got some background noise going to as well might actually sit down and watch this movie not sure yet.

Prototype

- From the shadows appears the assassin, silently making his way behind her placing his right hand onto her waist while the other slid up her back, allowing his fingers to sweep through her hair as he gently pulled her head back. Reaching his face closer to her neck, the hooded figure surrounded by the night shadows kissed her neck with untold passion, reaching up towards her ear his hot breath brushing against her soft skin. Whispering with a mysterious yet calm tone. - " May the night never pass as I wish to enjoy every moment till the dawn rises from the horizon. "

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Dez

Silent entity of shadows in its fluidity to move in time.. the calm tone heard whispered to the other as lips curl to a smile of sultry delights and hidden promises in approaching. Shadows dance in this realm of being as a body draws ever closer to the one... hooded being discovered as svelte and lithe frame presses enticingly agaianst that of muscle and sinew... tip of a tongue darts out to glide invitingly over lips to moisten before speaking to the night in a low whispered voice to carry as if wing-borne of what might be or could become...."May the shadows dance at your very presence and may the winds be always at your back in guiding... and too, may the stars shine to your path as I drink within that sublime perfection of your essence and to know of it again and again as the days move one to the other.."

Prototype

Approach her with his face hidden within the mist of his hood, a sly smirk playing in the edge of the assassins lips in his hand a mask covered with gold and ornamental markings. The man gazed upon her beauty smirking in delight as he reached before her. The mans hand hidden beneath the cloak hanging over his shoulder covering what might as well had been a deadly weapon. His figure however mysteriously alluring, a scent of danger lurking in the background. The hooded figure however presented himself confident, as he whispered breaking the silence of dusk as his gaze narrowed upon her beauty. The smile upon his lips widening as he spoke the words. " I have chosen you to see the truth of this corrupt world, and give you the desires which seemed unreachable.. your goals will be met swiftly and upon your palm you will hold the moon and the stars.. may this night be shared as we approach another day, in unity.. are you prepared for the leap of faith? "

Dez

A challenge heard and acknowledged with the very tilt of the head.. full, plump lips curl to a smile that is benign in its mien... starlit eyes sparkle in lifting toward the hooded figure in an attempt to see beyond what might be hidden. He is watched, there is no doubt, careful not to preclude danger... but the air is rife and alive with that very scent... deep inhalation to create imaginings that are surreal in the revelation of a smile that widens as the night is broken by yet another whisper...her own to answer with a tone that is an airy whisper..."Opportunity but comes once in a lifetime of those that are chosen and those corrupted will not hold sway or prevail... desires are there and tangible of your gift in providing as goals are ascertained with longevity  and held gently within the palm or by the tips of fingers...sharing this night as a new day draws near in unison...I am prepared for the leap of faith... are you prepared for its destiny?

Prototype

The man laughed as he shook his head, the smile upon the edge of his lips widening, the mans intentions between a sinner and a saint, hidden between the lines lied the truth. Slowly holding his hand out, the palm facing the sky as his eyes were fixed upon her graceful beauty, he then revealed the hand from beneath the hood holding a rose between his fingers which were covered by dark leathery gloves. The flower held a distinct scheme of colors which were easily spotted beneath the lunar light of the moon, its streaks of light illuminating from between the lonely clouds. The rose had its petals in black and red and a mix between the two, its root holding a few sharp thorns. " I make my own destiny as well as those who cross my path, I deliver justice there where there is none, punish those who punish the innocent and spill the blood of those deemed worthy of my blade. But for you, I grant you a chance to become a part of it. "

Dez

Laughter... such an elixir from one such as he was.. the sound enticing her own soft laughter to bubble in gaiety and be heard as if she were singing to him... Yet she watched him as he watched everything around him only to find her gaze of melted metal dip to a gloved hand and reveal a true treasure in holding... did the stars twinkle a bit brighter as her eyes sparkled? Varying colors became embroiled in such a mixture of illumination that filtered upon beams that seemed to waltz under the moon or because of it... such granduer molded after such a delicate entity to be seen of black as ebony and red as blooded moon... thorns to prick if held incorrectly ready to be scored... but his words held truth in them to her. And she listened and heard what was being said...."Milord," said she in that timbred whisper... "I do accept such an esteemed and honorable offer and pray that when you dole out justice to those serving that a mere thought be given in my direction...." A finger to the thorn in its prick to draw blood that is then lifted to her mouth and drawn within..."For perhaps one day, our paths might cross again..." And the shadows danced once more...

OrchidofDarkness

Only glancing  up from her orb for a moment to see the shadows move and bend with each breath that is taken a slight sigh passes over her lips as she turns and takes notice of the others. No longer alone she sat there for a moment in deep thought wondering what could happen this moment. How could she effect the out come of events that have not yet played out fully. Only a smile curved her lips as black raven hair covers her eyes. So pure and, dark was the soul yet motionless like the orb in hand. Only a kiss would fill the night air. Yet it held meaning but to what end would cause wonder. Turning slightly she would watch a moment longer as the orb would drop from her hands and, shatter against the floor into a thousand pieces. Stiff wind would blow as the darkness would embrace her forum and hide her once again.